Briana Morrison - Photographer

Portland, Oregon View map Visit website
$3,360 Most Popular Price

$3,360 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I'm Briana...

Your curly haired, camera-weidling sidekick.

I photograph the weddings + elopments + engagements of super chill couples in Portland, Oregon, all over the West Coast, and beyond.

My style combines fun and emotional candid photography with super natural portraits to give you a gorgeous record of your day. From beginning to end your true emotions, abundant love, favorite people (aka: wedding guests), and intricate details will be my focus.

Personal, intimate, and celebratory weddings are my specialty.

Whether you're throwing a big-ass wilderness party complete with teepees and tambourines or a classy, food-focused dinner party in one of Portland's many gorgeous indoor venues, I'm your gal!

For more information, please visit BrianaMorrison.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3360.00

Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

1 User photo

• An Dang
    An Dang Married on 05/16/2021

Wonderful Photographer

Briana and Andrew were a wonderful duo to work with! We really appreciated how organized they both were and really helped us stay on our timeline. Briana's attention to detail was impeccable!!! She would tell me if I had a hair in my face or move the train of my dress accordingly we could not have asked for a better photographer! Can't wait to see how our photos turn out!

Briana Morrison - Photographer's reply:

Oh wow, thank you so much, An! You're so on it! haha We really enjoyed helping you on your wedding day and documenting all those special moments. We will have sneak peeks ready for you tomorrow!!! 😆
  • Crystal
    Crystal H. Married on 07/04/2020

Absolutely perfect!

My wife and I are so beyond happy that we chose Briana as our photographer for our wedding! We planned our Portland wedding from Germany, where we currently live, which wasn’t easy to do. Briana was very comfortable to talk to and put us at ease right away, and we never felt judged for the unconventional or non-traditional aspects of our wedding or personal story. Making one bride happy and calm is hard to do, but catering to two brides and making them both feel special, takes talent! She was experienced in shooting an LGBT+ wedding, and loved that we chose to have a pagan style handfasting ceremony. She helped us with details of our wedding timeline and gave us some suggestions to make a few things easier on us. She tailored a photography package for us that included all the important things we wanted and fit within our budget. Once we arrived in Portland, she met with us and our wedding planner in person and worked out all the details, which really made us feel like we were in good hands. The day of, with the help of her amazing husband Andrew, they got familiar with the venue and coordinated with our videographer on getting all the amazing shots we asked for. Briana was everywhere during the wedding, capturing the magical moments in our ceremony, the wonderful energy of our guests during the reception, and catching some beautiful and natural portraits of us with family and friends. Our bride/bride photoshoot overlooking the Columbia River Gorge was breathtaking and we can’t wait to have so many of these photos displayed in our home for years to come. We have recommended Briana to some of our friends, and hope to work with her again in the future when we return to Oregon.

Briana Morrison - Photographer's reply:

Holy wow, Crystal!!! Thank you so much! This seriously brought tears to my eyes. You two are the best and I'm so so happy I met you and was able to document such a momentous day for you this summer. 💕
    Elisabeth Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent team member!

I was the wedding planner on a wedding that Briana shot in September 2021. I was really impressed by her professionalism and kindness throughout the process. She rolled with the punches and prioritized the couple. Thank you, Briana! Hope we can work together again soon.

5656 NE Sandycrest Ter, Portland, OR Portland, Oregon, 97213
530-441-2243

By Appointment Only
Location of (Briana Morrison - Photographer)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding