23459 SW Orchard Heights Pl, Sherwood, OR 97140 Map · Phone number

About Jana Foo Photography

A sincere and imaginative wedding photographer based in Portland, Jana Foo Photography uses a fun, relaxed and creative approach to capture your lifelong memories. Jana produces emotive images that capture big moments as well as all of the smaller, precious moments in between. She finds most success in the balance between letting the day flow and guiding you in order to document the absolute best imagery. With a passion for emotions, movement and the play between light and shadows, Jana will shoot beautiful photographs filled with loving and romantic moments for you to relive.

Experience
A photographer who loves people, love and people in love, Jana is so excited when she delivers photographs to the incredible couples she works with. Relationships mean a lot to her, including those with her clients, so she ensures a stress-free and fun environment during the process. Aside from photography, Jana is a wife to an amazing husband and three adorable, loving children.

Jana Foo Photography would be honored to have the opportunity to document your unique story and beautiful day! She provides couples the following photography services:

• Additional hours

untitled 7771web

14 Reviews for Jana Foo Photography

• F

Forest · Married on 03/31/2018

The first time my partner and I saw Jana's images, we knew we wanted her to shoot our wedding. The photos she produces are so beautiful and unique--we knew with her, we'd be getting pictures we'd love for years to come. Beyond that, though, we were struck by how amazing Jana is to work with. She is professional but easy-going and made us feel really relaxed and comfortable--even through the stress of our wedding day! We highly, highly recommend working with her and can't wait to have her photograph us again in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Nikole · Married on 01/03/2018

Jana isn't just a photographer she becomes a part of your memories! She captures every ounce of your present moment and so much more. I have never done professional engagement or family photos until I met with Jana. She helped direct us throughout the shoot feeling extremely natural and comfortable! She is now a part of our lives and we are blessed to find a talent photographer as Jana! She ROCKS!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Deven · Married on 05/01/2017

As a photographer myself, photos are really important to me. Some of the qualities that I look for when choosing a photographer are photo quality and composition, fun personality, and professionalism. When it was time for my family to have my maternity photos done, Jana was the perfect fit for us! She was really creative and knew how to position us perfectly for our photos.

In times that I've needed a second shooter, Jana has also assisted me! Knowing that she has done many weddings herself before, I knew she would be a perfect fit for when I needed extra help. She has a keen eye for what looks good, as well as posing the bride and groom and a perfect way that complements their couple's style. She works really efficiently while making sure to stay on time with the days events. When my husband and I do a vow renewal, we will have Jana photograph it!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Award

Jana Foo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• 23459 SW Orchard Heights Pl Sherwood, 97140 See on map