Brenda's Cakes and Catering

Indianapolis, IN 46214 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brenda's Cakes and Catering

We specialize in custom cakes

and catering for all occassions!

From the baby shower, to her Sweet 16,

to your wedding we can design the perfect

cake and menu for your special event!

Our made from scratch buttercream and fondant icings

combine to make a delicious treat for your guests!

Give us a call to schedule a free

cake or catering consultation!

Follow Brenda's Cakes and Catering on

• Jennifer Hallberg Confectionery Design
  • Blooms & Batter
  • Eye Thee Wed

19 Reviews for Brenda's Cakes and Catering

Kim Price · Married on 12/15/2018

Flexible service and Great Tasting Food & Cake

Brenda's Cakes & Catering was recommended by my daughter, whose company had used her services for catered meals at work events. I needed food for my youngest daughter's wedding & reception and the meal needed to be "milk free". Brenda was the ONLY caterer I spoke with who was willing to accommodate my needs! I've been able to cook milk-free for my daughter for 23 years, why can't anyone else? Brenda did! We had baked chicken, two kinds of potatoes, asparagus, salad, bread, appetizers. This was our third family wedding and, by far, the cake was the BEST TASTING as well as the PRETTIEST we've purchased. We didn't ask her to make the cake milk-free because it is hard to duplicate butter cream icing -- and the guests raved about the taste. Instead of dry, thick layers, hers are moist & thin with layer upon layer of flavored icings. Within our group of family and friends, we've become well acquainted with "wedding food & wedding cake" (all our kids are getting married) and everyone said it was the best they've had. You can TRUST Brenda and her staff with your cake & food for any event!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

We loved our wedding cake! Brenda worked with us to design the exact wedding cake that I dreamed of having for our wedding. It turned out beautiful and so delicious!

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

Brenda and her team did an AWESOME job with our cake. They have wonderful prices and even more wonderful cake. We went with a pumpkin cake, and after a month, our guests are still talking about it! I'm trying to figure out what I can use her company for next!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

1 Real Wedding

• Indianapolis, 46214 See on map
    Location of (Brenda's Cakes and Catering)