About Brenda M. Owen | The Wedding Woman! - Award Winning Wedding Ceremony Officiant & Minister
Let me help you make your wedding ceremony Romantic, Meaningful and Memorable.
My lifetime is filled with many 'once in a lifetime' moments. Let me create one for you!
http:// WeddingWoman.net - Ph: 864-365-6022
Hello, Congratulations on your engagement!! Well, you are here. This is the first step to ensuring that you have the happiest day of your lives as you embarke on the joyous start of your new life together. And, that is why I am here, to help you get there. You will find me friendly, flexible, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about your ceremony. I am a wedding professional and have officiated the ceremony of over 1300 couples since 2006; I have enjoyed each and every one! Please consider me a resource as you move forward.
Marriage Officiant, Minister & SC Wedding Ceremony Notary Public Serving Upstate South Carolina, Northeast Georgia & Southwest North Carolina
~ Since 2006 - Unique, Personalized, Custom, Romantic, Meaningful, Memorable Marriage Ceremony
~ Any Size Wedding - 2 to 999!
~ Religious Holy Union, Semi-religious or Spiritual Non-religious ceremony - Interfaith, Intercultural
~ 2nd Marriages - Be married "as a family" with your children!
~ Vow Renewal & Commitment. I support marriage equality.
~ Short Notice Nuptials
~ Elopements - Last Minute-OK!
Call me now with your questions or to schedule a free consultation! (864) 365-6022
Free Wedding Info click here:
To send me an email, please see my Website, the "Contact Me" tab at http:// WeddingWoman.net
· Let’s talk about…including children, pets, relatives or other special guests in your wedding ceremony. We can honor the people, places, things that are dear to you; the individual passions that make your relationship unique.
· Let’s talk about including traditions from your backgrounds or creating new ones. Let’s think about handfastings, sand ceremonies, unity candles, tree plantings and wine ceremonies.
· Let’s talk about…readings and music that is meaningful to you.
· Let’s talk about...celebrating milestone anniversaries and renewal of vow ceremonies.
· Let’s talk about…searching for unusual and charismatic sites for your wedding ceremony. I have officiated at many beautiful venues and I know many awesome wedding professionals in South Carolina, Georgia and North Carolina and I’m happy to share them with you. - just ask. Thank you! Brenda AKA The Wedding Woman
Ceremony in Progress ~Twigs Tempietto - Greenville, SC ~ http://WeddingWoman.net ~
Categories: Wedding Officiant