Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Brenda McLamb

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Brenda is the house florist at the O.Henry, and she was recommended to us when we booked our reception there. Brenda was awesome!! She not only did the flowers at the reception, but she did our bridal bouquets, she did our rehearsal dinner flowers, and she worked with us to do our church flowers. Brenda was amazing - I showed her some pictures of flowers that I liked, and the sizes of the bouquets - they were beautiful. I would recommend Brenda for any kind of event!

Profile Picture User5600952, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Brenda was phenomenal for designing floral arrangements, accent pieces, and lighting décor to make my vision come to life at such a reasonable cost. We worked with Brenda for multiple events, including our rehearsal dinner at the O’Henry and our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at the Proximity Hotel! Brenda was highly responsive to any of my questions and was flexible for our in-person meetings.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Preservation, Venue Visit

Amazing and creative floral arrangements and bridal bouquets..We loved working with her during our daughters wedding !

Profile Picture M., 6/25/16, 2 Reviews