Brenda McLamb

Greensboro, NC 27499 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Brenda McLamb

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

Brenda is the house florist at the O.Henry, and she was recommended to us when we booked our reception there. Brenda was awesome!! She not only did the flowers at the reception, but she did our bridal bouquets, she did our rehearsal dinner flowers, and she worked with us to do our church flowers. Brenda was amazing - I showed her some pictures of flowers that I liked, and the sizes of the bouquets - they were beautiful. I would recommend Brenda for any kind of event!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Brenda was phenomenal for designing floral arrangements, accent pieces, and lighting décor to make my vision come to life at such a reasonable cost. We worked with Brenda for multiple events, including our rehearsal dinner at the O’Henry and our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at the Proximity Hotel! Brenda was highly responsive to any of my questions and was flexible for our in-person meetings.

M. · Married on 06/25/2016

Amazing and creative floral arrangements and bridal bouquets..We loved working with her during our daughters wedding !