Bray Danielle Photography

Baton Rouge, LA View map

A R T . m o d e r n . C R E A T I V E . l o v e .

Photographing weddings is our passion! We approach every wedding with the thought that YOUR wedding is going to be our best yet. I want to bottle every detail, every emotion, every moment of your wedding, into a series of photographs that you can look back at and relive over and over again.

With a Bachelor degree from LSU in Fine Art Photography, 13 years in the business, over 800 weddings under my belt, and perfect 5.0 reviews, I have the education, experience, and reputation to rock your wedding photos like no other can. Awarded The Knot Best of Weddings.

The majority of our photos are candid, photojournalistic style. We of course also offer posed photos, but those will be discussed prior to the wedding in order to assure that we get all the posed shots you want, but also to make sure that we aren't taking ones that you don't care to have. We will work together prior to the wedding to create a timeline that will allow the photographs to fit seamlessly into your wedding day itinerary. We dress to impress (black slacks & nice dress shirt) and try our best to be as unseen as possible during the ceremony. All wedding packages include two photographers so we don't miss a moment.

We look forward to photographing your wedding and providing you with the photographs of your dreams!

my little 2 cents: Before you hire any wedding vendor, make sure to read reviews, especially the low rated ones. Also check out your vendor on the Better Business Bureau.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints

• Jesseca
    Jesseca R. Married on 03/28/2020

Amazing pictures and easy to work with!

Omg Danielle did an amazing job! I got my pictures back in really short time! Her pricing is amazing with her package deals. She made us feel comfortable during our engagement pictures. She made our wedding day go by smoothly and in a great amount of time so we could still enjoy our wedding. She was totally prepared and took AMAZING pictures! They came out gorgeous and soooo pretty
  • User2531632 2+ years ago
    I recently got my pictures back from my wedding at the end of December and I cannot begin to describe how much I love them! I was planning a destination wedding from Los Angeles and working with Danielle and her team was a dream. Not only was she so quick to respond to emails and calls, but she was accommodating to my husband and I during the whole process. She even came to take bridal portraits the day before Thanksgiving with about 4 days notice when I realized I would be in town. We sat down before the wedding and planned out all of the pictures I wanted and our timeline for the day. Everything went perfectly and was on time. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding because Danielle took care of all the shots. I literally only had to smile and look pretty for the pictures. Danielle got pictures I didn't even think were possible. Her attention to detail is unbeatable and you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't book her for your wedding or event.
    Chrishawnta Married on 11/14/2015
    Great way to pay without any hassle
    Friendly

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Premier Sound Services Premier Sound Services Wedding DJs

Beautiful Pictures and Professional Staff. We've worked many weddings together and I highly recommend them.

Souled Out Souled Out Wedding Bands

Great shots, very professional and a true artist behind the lens

White Oak Estate and Gardens White Oak Estate and Gardens Mansion Weddings

Danielle and her staff are an absolute joy to work with! We love having her photograph at White Oak Plantation!

Baton Rouge, 70809
888-322-9907

By appointment. Consultations scheduled Tues-Thurs 9-4 (may have limited Mon & Fri availability).
Location of (Bray Danielle Photography)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding