6330 Oak Cluster Dr, Greenwell Springs, LA 70739 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About Montoto Productions

Montoto Productions Wedding and Event Filmmakers

Love is a story, not simply a moment. It is a life-time of events and memories, actions and words. Our films are masterfully-crafted works created by a team of artisan filmmakers with years of experience. We are the leading experts at capturing moments, and expressing your story in our work. Love is what matters most, and we can't wait to tell the story of your love.

hello@montotoproductions.com

350highrez8

• Videos 5

33 Reviews for Montoto Productions

Kimberly · Married on 12/03/2016

Believe it or not, searching for a videographer was on the toughest vendors for us to find. Between what I wanted and what my mom wanted, we just couldn't agree. We looked at countless others, and when we finally found Montoto Productions, I instantly knew they were who we were looking for! Their process is so easy and painless and through our conversations , I could really tell that they cared a whole lot to make sure I got what I wanted. The team blended in so well at our rehearsal dinner and wedding that they were like family and friends! We just got our trailer back from them and it seriously gave me all the chills!! So...don't search any further. Montoto Productions is the one!! Thank you so much Stephen, Gabby and Christian for capturing these priceless memories for us!!

Collyn · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Carriage Films. Stephen was very professional and personable. He was able to handle my wild and crazy wedding party from beginning to end with a smile on his face! He was all over the place catching all the important moments and worked wonderfully alongside our amazing photographer Matthew Foster. We cannot wait to see our wedding video. We know it will be wonderful!

Demi · Married on 02/05/2016

Stephen and Ben are nothing short of AMAZING! Their style, patience, talent, creative eye, and friendly personalities are all winning contributions to this awesome videography team! My husband and I originally booked with Montoto Productions for a wedding in our hometown in Larose, Louisiana for November of 2015. We had everything booked, then decided to follow our hearts and have a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe, California. We were nervous they wouldn't be able to travel with us, but Stephen said YES!!! We were able to have our dream wedding with our dream videographers capturing it! Stephen and Ben flew halfway across the country to California and made our wedding weekend beyond special. They captured moments we will never forget leading up to our wedding of our friends and family laughing and having a good time. I was totally stress-free knowing that Stephen and Ben had everything under control! They made my husband and I both feel completely comfortable while recording which is a feat as we both don't enjoy being the center of attention. We are so appreciative that they were able to take all the elements of our wedding and blend them together into something awesome. These two are definitely the DREAM TEAM!!!!! "Thank you" does not even cover it!

Montoto Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,295.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Elegance by Dezign, llc
    Elegance by Dezign, llc Wedding Planners

Working with Stephen and the Montoto Productions Family was truly a joy! His work is of superb quality and excellence. I truly appreciate you guys for allowing me use of the video trailer on my own personal website from a wedding event that we partnered together on. Your team's professionalism and work ethic was second to none and I will continue to refer your services to my bride clients when given the opportunity. Wishing you continued success!

• Sara Kelley Photography
    Sara Kelley Photography Wedding Photographers

Montoto Productions were so great to work with! They are very professional and their videos are beautiful!

• Bray Danielle Photography
    Bray Danielle Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephen with Montoto Productions is great to work with. He is very professional and non-obtrusive. It's important for your videographer to work well with your photographer. I can't tell you how many shots have been ruined by an inconsiderate videographer that only cares about his angle, with his big beast of a video camera from the 1980s. Stephen works great with photographers and has all of the top of the line equipment to give you a modern wedding video. I definitely recommend checking him out!

• 6330 Oak Cluster Dr Greenwell Springs, 70739 See on map