Montoto Productions

New Orleans, LA View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Montoto Productions is a New Orleans wedding videographer specializing in Cinematic wedding videography in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and destination weddings worldwide. Their wedding videographers capture clients' unique love stories and craft them into works of art by a talented team of artisan editors. Each wedding film is a masterfully-crafted work of art. Each moment that is filmed conveys something special and romantic. They know that love is what matters most, so their ultimate goal is to provide their clients with a product that clearly showcases the connection between the betrothed couple.

Montoto Productions is able to accommodate multiple locations as well as additional hours. The only work one event per day in order to provide their clients with full-feature, high-definition footage that isn't rushed or restricted. Final edits are available a variety of items, including DVDs, CDs, flash drives, and digital files.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,295

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Kelli
    Kelli W. Married on 10/24/2020

Perfect Wedding Weekend

I decided at the last minute that I wanted a videographer for our wedding. I searched on wedding websites and immediately knew I wanted Montoto Productions. I was so happy that they were available for our date on such short notice. Stephen was so professional and assured me that our videographer needs would be in good hands. Our wedding day was so perfect and Stephen and Ben made sure to get footage of everything I asked for. I am so happy I hired Montoto Productions and I cannot wait to see our wedding footage.
    Kimberly Married on 12/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Believe it or not, searching for a videographer was on the toughest vendors for us to find. Between what I wanted and what my mom wanted, we just couldn't agree. We looked at countless others, and when we finally found Montoto Productions, I instantly knew they were who we were looking for! Their process is so easy and painless and through our conversations , I could really tell that they cared a whole lot to make sure I got what I wanted. The team blended in so well at our rehearsal dinner and wedding that they were like family and friends! We just got our trailer back from them and it seriously gave me all the chills!! So...don't search any further. Montoto Productions is the one!! Thank you so much Stephen, Gabby and Christian for capturing these priceless memories for us!!
    Collyn Married on 11/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Carriage Films. Stephen was very professional and personable. He was able to handle my wild and crazy wedding party from beginning to end with a smile on his face! He was all over the place catching all the important moments and worked wonderfully alongside our amazing photographer Matthew Foster. We cannot wait to see our wedding video. We know it will be wonderful!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Daniel & Andrea
    23 photos 路 12/15/2014

Elegance by Dezign, llc Elegance by Dezign, llc Wedding Invitations

Working with Stephen and the Montoto Productions Family was truly a joy! His work is of superb quality and excellence. I truly appreciate you guys for allowing me use of the video trailer on my own personal website from a wedding event that we partnered together on. Your team's professionalism and work ethic was second to none and I will continue to refer your services to my bride clients when given the opportunity. Wishing you continued success!

Sara Kelley Photography Sara Kelley Photography Wedding Photographers

Montoto Productions were so great to work with! They are very professional and their videos are beautiful!

Bray Danielle Photography Bray Danielle Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephen with Montoto Productions is great to work with. He is very professional and non-obtrusive. It's important for your videographer to work well with your photographer. I can't tell you how many shots have been ruined by an inconsiderate videographer that only cares about his angle, with his big beast of a video camera from the 1980s. Stephen works great with photographers and has all of the top of the line equipment to give you a modern wedding video. I definitely recommend checking him out!

6221 Warrington Dr. New Orleans, LA, 70122
Location of (Montoto Productions)
827 America St. Baton Rouge, LA, 70802