Montoto Productions Reviews

33 | Greenwell Springs, LA

33 Reviews for Montoto Productions

Kimberly · Married on 12/03/2016

Believe it or not, searching for a videographer was on the toughest vendors for us to find. Between what I wanted and what my mom wanted, we just couldn't agree. We looked at countless others, and when we finally found Montoto Productions, I instantly knew they were who we were looking for! Their process is so easy and painless and through our conversations , I could really tell that they cared a whole lot to make sure I got what I wanted. The team blended in so well at our rehearsal dinner and wedding that they were like family and friends! We just got our trailer back from them and it seriously gave me all the chills!! So...don't search any further. Montoto Productions is the one!! Thank you so much Stephen, Gabby and Christian for capturing these priceless memories for us!!

Collyn · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Carriage Films. Stephen was very professional and personable. He was able to handle my wild and crazy wedding party from beginning to end with a smile on his face! He was all over the place catching all the important moments and worked wonderfully alongside our amazing photographer Matthew Foster. We cannot wait to see our wedding video. We know it will be wonderful!

Demi · Married on 02/05/2016

Stephen and Ben are nothing short of AMAZING! Their style, patience, talent, creative eye, and friendly personalities are all winning contributions to this awesome videography team! My husband and I originally booked with Montoto Productions for a wedding in our hometown in Larose, Louisiana for November of 2015. We had everything booked, then decided to follow our hearts and have a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe, California. We were nervous they wouldn't be able to travel with us, but Stephen said YES!!! We were able to have our dream wedding with our dream videographers capturing it! Stephen and Ben flew halfway across the country to California and made our wedding weekend beyond special. They captured moments we will never forget leading up to our wedding of our friends and family laughing and having a good time. I was totally stress-free knowing that Stephen and Ben had everything under control! They made my husband and I both feel completely comfortable while recording which is a feat as we both don't enjoy being the center of attention. We are so appreciative that they were able to take all the elements of our wedding and blend them together into something awesome. These two are definitely the DREAM TEAM!!!!! "Thank you" does not even cover it!

Brittany · Married on 07/10/2015

If you are looking for someone to do a wedding video for you this is the people to contact! The staff is so easy going and made everything so fun and comfortable. A wedding day is stressful and they made it so much more laid back and relaxing. It was almost like having a few more friends and family in the room rather than just someone holding a camera. They made both of us feel so relaxed and at ease ! I can not wait to see the final product of these amazingly hard workers who captured moments that can never be replaced!
    Brittany and Shane Falgout
    July 10, 2015

Gabrielle · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff of Montoto Productions. Steve and his team knocked it out of the park with my wedding video. There were so many things that I didn't even remember happening that they made sure to capture. Videography and photography were, by far, the most important things to me when planning my big day. After the wedding, all you have left are your memories and your video. Hiring Montoto Productions was the best decision I could have made. Totally worth the investment. I am over the moon happy with everything, from booking to the final product and everything in between. If you are on the fence about hiring this videographer, don't be! Photos are always important, but a video tells the story like no other. You won't regret it! Thanks again for everything y'all did.

Michelle · Married on 03/21/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stephen and his team. Whatever you do, find the money and invest. Here is the email I personally sent him.
    I just want you to know, we cannot stop watching the video.
    You captured everything so extraordinarily well, and the music is perfect! It is exactly what I was hoping for and so much more. Thank you. It is such a daunting task to choose the right people to capture your once in a lifetime day. You only get it once. You have exceeded all my hopes and expectations. We wavered on the need of cinematographer and ultimately determined the cost a worthy investment!
    Heaven kissed earth that day for us and you captured it and bottled it for us to have always. What a sacred gift. We are eternally Grateful.

The Grahams

They were wonderful in everyway. It's so rare to have a company exceed ALL your expectations. They did!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Montoto Productions's reply:

Its reviews like this that make everything we do so fulfilling! Thank you so much, we are extremely grateful to have played a tiny part in your love story! We wish you guys the very best!

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2014

Montoto Productions was amazing! The customer service was great, and the finished product is one that we will cherish for a lifetime. They managed to capture all of the most important moments, yet I don't even remember noticing they were there. Do yourself a favor and use them! You will NOT regret it!

Kristen · Married on 05/09/2014

Montoto Productions was an absolute pleasure to work with. Their pricing is affordable and their product is amazing. Steve will happily work with you on exactly what you envision your video to be like and was extremely quick to respond to emails.

Courtney · Married on 04/05/2014

Stephen and his team were absolutely incredible!!! They were wonderfully professional, polite and accommodating. They made everyone feel so at ease and happy in front of the camera. The final cut of our wedding film is truly amazing. It has brought strangers to tears and so much of that is because of how well they captured our special day. The film shows all the warmth, love and joy of the wedding day perfectly. They weaved speeches and vows into the film flawlessly. We could not have asked for better people to work with and a more perfect final product. Thank y'all so much for all your work!

Anna · Married on 11/16/2013

Stephen and the MP crew were wonderful! We originally weren't going to have a video at the wedding... can't imagine it now without one! They were so easy to work with - Stephen always called or emailed back quickly. On the day of the wedding they showed up and it was seamless... I even forgot they were there at some points! They worked with our photographer to capture all the important moments of our day from the first look to the cake cutting. But even more than being easy to work with, they produce amazing videos! Our wedding video was better than I ever imagined - from the music, to the people they captured and they way it was displayed. When we got our trailer and DVDs I was blown away. My husbands grandmothers couldn't make the trip to our wedding, how special that we were able to share this video with them! Great company, great people!

They are great! I highly would recommend them to anyone!

Courtney · Married on 07/27/2013

Montoto was amazing for our New Orleans wedding and I highly recommend these folks! Our wedding planning was done from Washington state where we live and Montoto made everything very easy via phone and email.
    The gentlemen filming on the wedding day were on time, very polite, and stayed out of the way while still capturing everything on video.
    The trailer was the first thing we were able to see and it brought my husband and I to tears! The music was perfect and our special day was so fun to live again.
    We recently received our DVD package and are so pleased! All the editing and music is spot on and the menus are easy to navigate.
    Montoto stayed in touch through the whole planning process and made sure everything was done to our taste and our liking.
    Great team to work with!

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2013

Absolutely great company to work with. They covered everything and didn't miss a beat. The 4 minute trailer is out of this world. They are so creative and the editing was fantastic. I highly recommend Montoto Productions!

TORI · Married on 05/05/2013

My family and I received great service. Stephen was extremely patient, friendly, and professional. The quality of the work was remarkable. I would highly recommend there services to others. The crew captured memorable moments that will last a lifetime.

John · Married on 04/13/2013

Montoto Productions played a key part in making our day very special. We are very thankful for their great work...

When planning our wedding, I opted to spend a large chunk of our budget on a photographer thinking we wouldn't book a videographer. Half way through the planning process we reconsidered that decision. Booking Montoto Productions was one of the best decisions we made. We selected the smallest package they offered. Regardless, they arrived TWO hours early and created a highlight video (which was not originally included in our package). They truly went above and beyond for us. Besides a knockout performance and exceeding our expectations, they responded to every email in a timely manner making the whole process enjoyable. We absolutely love our wedding highlight video. I can't wait to see the full DVD! Thank you Stephen & staff!

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2013

We are still AMAZED by the quality and professionalism of your work!!! Thanks again!!! We will DEFINITELY recommend you to others!!!!!

Tuesday · Married on 03/30/2013

Out of all my vendors I was most excited about Montoto Productions as my videographer. I didn't want a dated video of my wedding. I wanted a story...a movie! I literally stalked their blog every week to watch their new wedding highlights and every time a new video was posted it was as unique and beautiful as ever. Krystian and Casey were amazing, very professional, and polite too! To any future brides that are questioning whether to choose Montoto Productions to be a part of your vendor team, I promise you it is an investment you won't regret!!

sarah · Married on 03/30/2013

I just re-watched my wedding before reviewing these guys, and my goodness! What a treasure to have something to revisit from time to time! The editing is excellent. Steven and his team were incredible from the beginning. I am blown away at all the details they were able to capture! I was worried about having 2 photographers and 2 videographers (insisted on by my mom) but I didn't even notice they were there (in a good way!) They were simply great. I got a chance to see things that happened at my wedding that I wasn't able to notice since it was such a whirlwind! Thank you so much for everything. Incredible job, keep up the good work!

Valerie · Married on 03/30/2013

I know it seems hard to believe that anyone would deserve 5 stars across the board but Montoto Productions was the icing on the cake at my daughters wedding. We never really saw them during the wedding and the reception and then we got the most amazing footage of EVERYTHING! How did they do that? My daughter was worried about having a photographer and a videographer and feeling like that would be too many cameras but somehow Montoto was able to capture every small detail of her amazing day and all without being in the way. We ALL were so thrilled with the detail and the superb editing job of her wedding video. I have shared the shorter "highlight" version with numerous people and they all say it made them cried and have never seen such a beautiful wedding. Montoto works magic.

Christina · Married on 02/01/2013

Everything was absolutely amazing!

Lindsey · Married on 01/11/2013

Stephen was very easy to work with. He always answered my emails right away. The quality of the video compared to others that I looked at BLEW THEM OUT OF THE WATER! His creativity makes for a beautiful and interesting video that I will cherish forever. I highly recommend him!

Hannah · Married on 10/19/2012

If you've been to the Montoto Productions website, you'll see that their work speaks for itself. I truly had such a wonderful experience working with Mr. Stephen and would highly recommend him as a videographer. From day one he was very quick to responding to my emails, very professional, and very kind. When we met for our consultation, he was honest when answering all of our questions about the different packages and never once tried talking us into something that he didn't think necessary. He really listened to what we were looking for and guided us on selecting our package and extras. We left pleased with our decision.
    On our wedding day, he was somehow everywhere and caught all of our special moments without us even noticing he was there lol. I literally watched our video highlight, alone, about 50 times if not more. Our video came out so perfect- every moment, every emotion caught beautifully, just as we remember. One thing I loved the most about working with Mr. Stephen is his recognition of how important that day is to you and he captures all of those moments as if it were his own wedding. It's obvious that he loves what he does. It shows through his attitude, his actions, and his work. If you're looking to hire a videographer, Montoto Production is the best out there! Love them : )

• F

Frankie · Married on 10/12/2012

LOVED Montoto Productions ! They were by far our favorite vendor and you get way more than what you pay for. He ranked top in the quality of service & product provided. Always available to answer questions or meet and his videos are amazing !! just go on his website and compare the sound and picture quality in his videos to other videographers. The quality there doesnt even compare. no static and the picture looks crystal clear (unlike others that looks like it was filmed from a phone !). you will not regret choosing stephen and his team to film your wedding.

Montoto Productions have been very easy to work with. I trusted them to select the music and the shots that would make the video one we would never forget and that they did, they never missed a moment!