Bray Danielle Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Jesseca
    Jesseca R. Married on 03/28/2020

Amazing pictures and easy to work with!

Omg Danielle did an amazing job! I got my pictures back in really short time! Her pricing is amazing with her package deals. She made us feel comfortable during our engagement pictures. She made our wedding day go by smoothly and in a great amount of time so we could still enjoy our wedding. She was totally prepared and took AMAZING pictures! They came out gorgeous and soooo pretty
  • User2531632 2+ years ago
    I recently got my pictures back from my wedding at the end of December and I cannot begin to describe how much I love them! I was planning a destination wedding from Los Angeles and working with Danielle and her team was a dream. Not only was she so quick to respond to emails and calls, but she was accommodating to my husband and I during the whole process. She even came to take bridal portraits the day before Thanksgiving with about 4 days notice when I realized I would be in town. We sat down before the wedding and planned out all of the pictures I wanted and our timeline for the day. Everything went perfectly and was on time. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding because Danielle took care of all the shots. I literally only had to smile and look pretty for the pictures. Danielle got pictures I didn't even think were possible. Her attention to detail is unbeatable and you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't book her for your wedding or event.
    Chrishawnta Married on 11/14/2015
    Great way to pay without any hassle
    Friendly
  • User1747615 2+ years ago
    Danielle is amazing! Gabby and Hali are also amazing! I just love this group! Danielle really took charge on the day of my wedding when I was freaking out over the timeframe that things needed to happen in. You really need to be able to trust your photographer and Danielle is 100% trustworthy! I knew after my engagement photos came in that I could just let her do her thing and it would work out just fine. I am so critical about photography and design because I am a Graphic Designer and have taken photography courses. Danielle is so professional and just totally got my vision for my wedding. Needless to say, my bridals were beautiful! I just know that when my actual wedding photos come in they will be beautiful! I have no doubt in my mind.
    Emily Married on 06/20/2014
    Cannot say enough great things about Danielle and her team! Loved the way our wedding pictures turned out :)
    Chelsea Married on 11/16/2013
    Danielle and Gabby were so wonderful. They captured everything I could have hoped for and were always around the get the fun, unplanned moments too! They were incredibly professional and incredibly sweet. I loved working with them on my special day!
    Lakisha Married on 11/02/2013
    Bray Danielle Photography is the best. Very professional and always on time. I had no worries during my bridal shots and wedding because I knew I was in good hands. Danielle and her team are the best. Anytime I called Gabby could answer any of my questions right away I was never kept waiting. Excellent Service!!!!!!
    Kristen Married on 10/05/2013
    Danielle did an amazing job with both my bridals and our wedding! We have had numerous people tell us they should be in a magazine!! Both Danielle and Jessi got some fabulous shots and never missed a beat. We had a blast looking through all of the photos. I could not have picked somewhere better. I'll probably drive the 4 hours to Baton Rouge for her to take pictures of our kids in the future because I know she will do a phenomenal job! I highly recommend her!
    Holly Married on 09/13/2013
    AMAZING!!!! Danielle is a wonderful and gifted photographer!! Pictures were gorgeous and she made the day run so smoothly!!
    Kristen Married on 08/10/2013
    Loved every minute of working with them!
    Melissa Married on 05/18/2013
    Bray Danielle did a fabulous job with our wedding pictures. They were very professional & courteous. We could not have asked for more.
    Dawn Married on 05/04/2013
    Danielle and Gabby were totally amazing, both before and after wedding and still to this day!
  • User1481713 2+ years ago
    Calming, in-control demeanor and magazine-worthy shots! So professional! You didn't even know she was there sometimes but you'd see a shot and realize she'd been exactly where she needed to be. Highly recommend!!!
    Maureen Married on 04/13/2013
    When this whole wedding planning business began I knew I wanted Bray Danielle as my photographer and I would do anything to have her! I had been a bridesmaid in a previous wedding that Bray shot, (Amelia Pursell--you can find her pictures on Bray Danielle’s Blog) so I got to see up close how she worked and the final result. Danielle’s pictures were flawless and gorgeous. I had never seen such beautiful shots. She can make the most boring field, or tree, or even a bench into the most beautiful scene.

I booked Bray Danielle a year in advance and actually moved my chosen wedding date to a later date just to get her. We never met for an appointment but I did set up a Pinterest page with different shots I wanted her to get on the wedding day.

Fast forward to our wedding day, Danielle and her assistant Jessi made the long drive to where we were getting ready. They were there early, and jumped right into the action. Danielle hung out with me while I was getting ready snapping photos while we laughed and chatted. Jessi spent the time with my fiancé running around taking fun amazing pictures of him and his groomsmen. The photos from our wedding, from the small details to the group shots and the first look photos are simply stunning! They rolled with our craziness, snapping photos quietly in the background… You would never even know they were there.

We could not have been happier than we are with Bray Danielle, their kindness and generosity are only topped by their AMAZING photography skills. From the beginning of the whole process they made everything so easy I did not have to worry about a thing. She was one of the few vendors I hired for my wedding day I knew I did not have to worry about. For any other event we will definitely be using Danielle Brays company and I will be recommending her to all of my friends. Check out my pictures they speak for themselves (Maureen & Brett Kloor). Thank you again Danielle!!!
    Chelsey Married on 03/30/2013
    Bray Danielle Photography was so awesome!! I loved my pictures and everyone was so easy to work with!! Would definetly recommend them to anyone!!
  • User1271569 2+ years ago
    Danielle and Gabby were spectacular to work with. I was unable to meet with Danielle until the day of our wedding, as we were planning from out of state, but upon arival (early no less) she immediately put me at ease and continued to keep us calm, capturing priceless moments of our day. The photos are absolutely stunning and my husband and I could not be more pleased. She has an eye for balance, color and composition of photos and captured the spirit of the day perfectly. Danielle will do anything for the perfect shot - she climbed on our drummer's shoulders during the reception to shoot the dancefloor from the coolest angle. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Danielle and her team! They are fantastic!
    Jessica Married on 01/19/2013
    Organized, personable the day of, and the picture came out beautiful.
  • User1481584 2+ years ago
    Bray Danielle did a fantastic job. Other than our beautiful wedding photos, she came to the rescue when I had a last minute dress emergency. She was a delight to work with and really listened to what I wanted and executed it beautifully and more. Her and her team are very talented, professional and creative and I would (and have!) recommend them to everyone!
  • User1483596 Event on: 09/29/2012
    I absolutely loved Danielle and Gabby! They were amazing and did a great job. I couldn't h a very asked for better pictures to remember our special day! I would recommend them to everyone!
    Sarah Married on 10/21/2011
    Danielle with Bray Danielle out of Baton Rouge was amazing. Timely, professional, fun. She provides a classic and more artistic angle of your wedding. LOVE Bray Danielle photography!
    Katie Married on 07/30/2011
    Danielle photographed our rehearsal dinner and wedding, and we could not be happier. The photos are beautiful, and she was a delight to work with.
    Shelley Married on 03/11/2011
    Danielle is an amazing photographer and such a cool person! She was so fun, and people can't say enough about how great our pictures are. She photographed my sister's and my best friend's weddings and will be doing my youngest sister's wedding next year!
    Rane Married on 03/05/2011
    OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Danielle is fantastic!!! Photos were the most important thing to us and Danielle is worth every penny. I personally am very particular about my pictures and rarely like the way I look. But Danielle, she got great pictures every single time! I LOVE LOVE them. I highly recommend her and plan to use her when we have our kids!!
    Lauryn Married on 11/26/2010
    Danielle and her staff are the BEST!!! The photographer was one of the most important things to me when planning my wedding and she could not have done a better job!!! Jason and I will cherish her photos for a lifetime! I would recommend Bray Danielle Photography to anyone!!!!!
    Claire Married on 11/19/2010
    I was so impressed with danielle and her assistant--we are absolutely so happy with our photographs. I don't usually take great pictures, and I don't think any pictures I saw were bad. She captured moments I didn't even know could be captured on film. She did a fantastic job without adding more stress to the affair--my husband said, "it's like you didn't even know she was there." Fabulous. And she gives you all the rights to the pictures and she takes a ton.