Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,595
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Brannan Entertainment

Brannan Entertainment is a full service mobile DJ company serving Southern California and beyond. Specializing in Weddings, Corporate Events and Dance Clubs, and ambient lighting. Brannan Entertainment has combined the professional approach with award winning results. Please contact me for more information on how I can make your day great!

Follow Brannan Entertainment on

61 Reviews for Brannan Entertainment

• Alison

Alison · Married on 10/17/2020

Couldn’t ask for more!!

I’m so thankful we went with Jay for our wedding DJ. He has extensive knowledge of music and people. He took the time to make sure my fiancé and I had everything we wanted in music at the wedding. Jay also set the tone throughout the wedding and kept everyone’s energy up! He was much more than a DJ at our wedding because he went above and beyond to make sure we were having the best time we possible could. I’ll be booking Jay for any event that I need a DJ for! Thank you, again, Jay!!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Nicholas · Married on 09/20/2020

This guy is an expert

I’ve been hired as a photographer for some weddings and as someone who’s had experience with weddings, DJ Jay is excellent. He was the DJ for my wedding on 9/20/2020 and was very good at keeping the dancing alive. During the dance party, If a song didn’t seem to hit, he moved on to the next. During the ceremony, everything seemed to transition smoothly and there was even a good bit of wind that he was able to manage without a hitch. All that said, he is also a very nice guy and is easy to talk to and discuss things with. 5/5, 10/10, golden stars for him. He’s great, you should hire him if you’re in the Temecula/San Diego area.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Bennett · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing, highly recommend!

Jay was simply the best! He read the crowd so well and there were people on the dance floor all night. I had some last minute requests that he implemented and they were flawless. He played the best music and was great on the microphone. It is so important to have an amazing DJ at your wedding and he was the best! He was checking in with us throughout the night and running things by us as well as keeping us in the loop with everything he was doing. I can’t recommend him enough. He’s also such a nice man (and funny too). He heard in the ceremony that I was a Friends TV show fanatic and even played the theme song at the wedding without me asking! He is so great at reading a crowd and mixing music. He played the perfect combination of the music my husband and I loved while making it the best night ever. I know the night wouldn’t have gone as perfect as it did without him! Don’t go with anyone else. He’s the BEST!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Brannan Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1100.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1595.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 325.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Brannan Entertainment 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Breier & Bride Events Wedding Planners

Jay is an amazing DJ! He really cares about your guests having a great time. Jay pays attention to what type of music gets your guests up am moving on the dance floor all while keeping to the bride and grooms list of songs (do no play list and requested). As a vendor, Jay is a pleasure to work with!

• Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr Wedding Officiants

Jay is one of my favorite Wedding DJ pros! Knowledge of the music and equipment is the key and, with a few thousand events on his bio, this should assure couples of a good time. Oh, add lighting, his awesome way of working with couples and vendors and there you have it, a perfect recipe.

• Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map
    6192616046 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brannan Entertainment)