Lake Wales, FL 33853 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Brandy Grace Photography

Brandy Grace Photography is romantic, light and natural photography. Brandy specializes in outdoor, natural light photography. She aims to bring photographs to life in such a way that the love between her Bride & Grooms radiates from within it.Continued education is something that Brandy strongly believes in, she regularly takes courses and does research to enrich her photography and business skills. It is essential to Brandy that her clients have a fun and memorable experience from start to finish, from the very first inquiry to the engagement session to after the wedding! Brandy pours her heart and soul into her photography and her Bride & Grooms. Due to unfortunate life situations, Brandy knows first hand just how much value a photograph can hold. "A picture may be worth a thousand words but the value of the moment is holds is priceless."

Follow Brandy Grace Photography on

Brandy Grace Photography 5
Brandy Grace Photography 6
Brandy Grace Photography 7

Erica · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Brandy is awesome! Great photographer with a heart of gold! She truly captured my happiness and was a pleasure to work with! Her pictures are amazing! ❤️

Sent on 08/28/2017

Anna Johnson · Married on 06/08/2019

Love my pics!

Brandy did a wonderful job on my engagement photos and also my wedding photos on June 8. I absolutely love the airy look and the way she captured me and my husband. She was always pleasant to work with and super sweet and personable! I would highly recommend her for your upcoming events! Thank you Brandy for my forever memories!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Christina · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent!

I cannot possibly say enough about this woman and her work. Brandy was the BEST wedding photographer! What I loved most about her was the fact that she didn’t just take photographs, she was there every step of the way. Her and Ana fetched us drinks, pinned our dresses, fixed my veil, fluffed my dress, helped my bridesmaids, and treated me like a QUEEN. They bend over backwards to make sure I had everything I needed during every minute of every hour of my wedding day. My bridesmaids were so appreciative of how much they helped and how sweet they were. They always had a smile on their face, joked with us and genuinely had so much fun. Those two didn’t feel like hired vendors, they felt like longtime friends hanging out with me on my wedding day. I promise you that Brandy is an excellent choice! Your wedding photographs will be beautiful and you will LOVE hanging out with her and Ana!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Award

Brandy Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Rabecca Cruz Photography
    Rabecca Cruz Photography Wedding Photographers

I adore Brandy's photography! Her style is timeless and classic! I refer couples to her if I do not have their date available, and I know they will be happy with her wonderful work! She's wonderful to work with, and I hope we get many opportunities to do so in the future! She poors her heart into her photos and each one is a work of art!

• Dj Matthew D
    Dj Matthew D Wedding DJs

As a Wedding DJ, I do meet many different Photographers. All do a Good Job, some a Great Job and some an Excellent Job. Brandy and her 2nd shooter perform an Excellent Job. Exceeding my expectations of a photographer. They move around through the event capturing priceless moments without interrupting the event. Her eye for a great shot, attention to detail and her shooting style with great personality is what sets her apart from the standard photographer. I'd highly recommend Brandy to anyone needing a photographer.

• The Flower Studio
    The Flower Studio Wedding Florists

Romantic, classic, rustic. No matter the style of you wedding, Brandy Grace will make it happen. She is super professional, has a lovely personality and the most important thing: she goes the extra mile to accommodate your needs. Highly recommended.

• Lake Wales, 33853 See on map