Brandy Grace Photography

Orlando, FL View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Brandy Grace Photography is romantic, light and natural photography. Brandy specializes in outdoor, natural light photography. She aims to bring photographs to life in such a way that the love between her Bride & Grooms radiates from within it.Continued education is something that Brandy strongly believes in, she regularly takes courses and does research to enrich her photography and business skills. It is essential to Brandy that her clients have a fun and memorable experience from start to finish, from the very first inquiry to the engagement session to after the wedding! Brandy pours her heart and soul into her photography and her Bride & Grooms. Due to unfortunate life situations, Brandy knows first hand just how much value a photograph can hold. "A picture may be worth a thousand words but the value of the moment is holds is priceless."

• Woman-owned

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing photographer

How do I even begin talking about Brandy & Ana, These two were one of the best parts of our entire wedding. We booked them two years in advance when meeting Brandy at our venue expo. We originally had another photographer in mind that we saw online, but the moment we met Brandy, my husband and I walked away saying, we want her for our wedding. Brandy has a way of just making you feel like you have known her your whole life. She is warm and kind, she makes you feel so comfortable taking photos. She not only guides you through poses but she is so kind to fix your hair/veil if they get messed up. It is the little things like that, that I feel she stands out from the rest. Out of all of our vendors, they were one of our favorites. They truly made the day so much better then I think it would have been. My bridal party and family members still keep saying that our photographers were so amazing. We will never be able to thank them enough for the amazing job they did. :)
    Bo Dekorte Married on 12/12/2020

Seriously the best!!

Brandy has been the best photographer we could have ever asked for. She has gone above and beyond to capture our vision and wedding details. She is sure to capture the sweet candid moments and dreamy lightning peeking through your background. On top of everything, she is the SWEETEST. Her assistant Anna is also amazing at capturing the groom and groomsmen photos perfectly- they seriously look like they belong in GQ! Love them both so much!
  • Hali
    Hali Married on 04/04/2020

Beautiful & Timeless

Brandy did a brilliant job capturing such beautiful and timeless photos. She was kind but also wasn't afraid to have a good time with us. She let us be ourselves, laughing and even capturing beautiful moments that were not 'posed'. She really is an amazing person with a big heart and all of that shows in her photos.

The shots we have are amazing, we love all of them. She captured every moment of our wedding without us feeling imposed upon. We could not stop smiling all day and had a perfect wedding and your skills and amazing talent have allowed us to keep on smiling and reliving the day every time we look at the photos.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rabecca Cruz Photography Rabecca Cruz Photography Wedding Photographers

I adore Brandy's photography! Her style is timeless and classic! I refer couples to her if I do not have their date available, and I know they will be happy with her wonderful work! She's wonderful to work with, and I hope we get many opportunities to do so in the future! She poors her heart into her photos and each one is a work of art!

Dj Matthew D Dj Matthew D Wedding DJs

As a Wedding DJ, I do meet many different Photographers. All do a Good Job, some a Great Job and some an Excellent Job. Brandy and her 2nd shooter perform an Excellent Job. Exceeding my expectations of a photographer. They move around through the event capturing priceless moments without interrupting the event. Her eye for a great shot, attention to detail and her shooting style with great personality is what sets her apart from the standard photographer. I'd highly recommend Brandy to anyone needing a photographer.

The Flower Studio The Flower Studio Wedding Florists

Romantic, classic, rustic. No matter the style of you wedding, Brandy Grace will make it happen. She is super professional, has a lovely personality and the most important thing: she goes the extra mile to accommodate your needs. Highly recommended.

The Flower Studio
5.0 out of 5 rating , 143 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

310 East Anderson Street Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (Brandy Grace Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding