Bramblewood

55 Loffert Rd, Mc Donald, PA 15057 Map · Phone number

About Bramblewood

Bramblewood at Simmons Hickory Farm is a must see for anyone searching for a new and unique wedding venue. Tucked away in scenic southwestern Pennsylvania, we have 160 acres that provide a secluded and magnificent setting for your event. Here at Bramblewood, we believe that there is no better accompaniment to love and celebration than the beauty of nature. From hills dappled with wild flowers to our fresh home grown produce and farm to table menus, the experience is pure and elegant. The centerpiece of our venue is an expansive open span barn with a cathedral arched wooden interior that can accommodate 200 guests. We also offer an outdoor ceremony site overlooking our pristine lake.The Bramblewood experience is largely customizable and able to accommodate a range of styles and requests. We welcome you to contact us with any questions about our destination. We look forward to bringing your dreams to life and helping you make your day everything you have hoped for and more.

Table centerpiece

1 User photo

Bramblewood 1

Hannah Oprina · Married on 10/15/2018

Bramblewood = best decision ever

Can’t say enough about Bramblewood! My husband and I were married at Bramblewood a couple of months ago and it was the best.day.of.our.lives all thanks to the amazing Bramblewood team! Everything and I do mean every single detail was beyond perfect! I could ramble for hours about Bethany, Emma and Cindy and how truly wonderful they are! They make it all a breeze and are there every step of the way to help! The venue is BREATHTAKING!! A ceremony site and reception space that are second to none! Our guests are still talking about our wedding and saying it was the best wedding venue ever!! Do yourself a huge favor and book your wedding at Bramblewood! You will be thanking yourself over and over again in the months and years to come!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Alexa Condit · Married on 10/12/2018

So worth it! Don't pass this venue up!

My husband and I got married at Bramblewood a couple of weeks ago. I work in the wedding industry so I have been to TONS of wedding venues in the Pittsburgh area ranging from budget-friendly to top of the line. I can tell you that Bramblewood is the BEST OF THE BEST. They truly take care of every.single.detail for you! They are so responsive, always professional and go out of their way to make sure your day is absolutely perfect. I can't tell you how many times they went above and beyond the call of duty to make my wedding such a huge success! My husband and I were BLOWN AWAY by the number of staff members that they have working on wedding day. Everything runs like a well oiled machine and the service was truly top notch! The wedding day coordinators and venue managers are the owners of the business so they truly care so much about everything! Not only is the venue expertly managed, but the physical space itself is the backdrop for a once-in-a-lifetime event! The barn is so elegant and classy while still offering the rustic warmth that only a solid wood interior can offer! And the ceremony site is STUNNING!!! Of all the venues I have seen, none compare to Bramblewood's ceremony site- with hand-crafted wood pews, the clear blue lake, vintage doors, and a living aisle of trees- it doesn't get any better folks! Bramblewood also includes SO MUCH that are "extras" or "upgrades" at other venues, chiavari chairs, day of coordination, a HUGE decor collection, ceremony site seating, CLIMATE CONTROLLED COOLING, bottled water for your guests, beautiful onsite restrooms, etc. etc. etc. I could go on and on forever but I will stop here. The only thing I can tell you is you get what you pay for-- BOOK YOUR WEDDING AT BRAMBLEWOOD. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Emma · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection!

We had our wedding at Bramblewood in September and it was PERFECT! Truely the wedding of our dreams! From the gorgeous outdoor ceremony site to the stunning barn reception this venue couldn’t be more beatiful. But what really made the Bramblewood experience priceless was the staff! The Simmons family was a pleasure to work with. From our first tour and all the way through the planning process they were so sweet and very helpful. Their day of execution was second to none and we did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Bramblewood FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 10,700.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 9.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle