Bramblewood

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6k - $8k For 100 Guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6k - $8k For 100 Guests

Tucked away in scenic southwestern Pennsylvania, Bramblewood is a secluded and magnificent setting for your event. Here at Bramblewood, we believe that there is no better accompaniment to love and celebration than the beauty of nature. From hills dappled with wild flowers to our fresh home grown produce and farm to table menus, the experience is pure and elegant. The centerpiece of our venue is an expansive open span barn with a cathedral arched wooden interior that can accommodate 200 guests. We also offer an outdoor ceremony site overlooking our pristine lake.The Bramblewood experience is largely customizable and able to accommodate a range of styles and requests. We welcome you to contact us with any questions about our destination. We look forward to bringing your dreams to life and helping you make your day everything you have hoped for and more.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$11,600

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$14

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

Samantha W. Getting married on 07/15/2023

The best venue!

Amazing venue! My best friend got married at Bramblewood this year and it was the best experience! The service, professionalism, hospitality and organization of the Bramblewood team is 2nd to none. I have never seen a wedding run so smoothly. They do coordination, set up, clean up, and everything else! The space is breathtaking! It is modern and fresh while being true to its agricultural roots. Can't say enough about this venue!
    Nisha P. Married on 06/24/2022

The most stunning venue and the absolute BEST team!

Second to spending the rest of my life with my husband, the best decision I've ever made was getting married at Bramblewood. The most stunning, romantic and rustic setting for a wedding. But beyond the ambiance, the staff is the best around. A family run farm, you can tell that they put their heart and soul into every detail for every couple. From setting up the contract to planning meetings to the big day itself - the Bramblewood team was friendly, accommodating, professional and exceeded our expectations. They have preferred vendors that know their space and also provide a plethora of decor, making the preparation for the day itself so easy for us. After we had a bit of a hiccup in our wedding day (my husband landed himself in the ER mid-way through the reception for what we thought was appendicitis...luckily, he is fine), Bramblewood was responsive and handled everything with ease. Guests said that even given the situation, the staff made sure the party carried on seamlessly and that everyone (especially me) was comfortable the rest of the night. They also bent over backwards to accommodate our rare situation, offering for us to come back anytime for the golden hour photos we missed out on. Bramblewood is everything you should look for in a venue! Seriously - perfection. If I could give 100 stars, I would!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 05/21/2022

I would recommend Bramblewood to everyone!

I recently got married at Bramblewood and I am still speechless at how amazing this place is! Not only is it absolutely GORGEOUS, the staff does an amazing job to make your special day go perfect. My wedding coordinator was Emma and I could not be happier! She was always there to answer questions, made sure all of my guests were happy and treated myself and my husband like royalty! I could not recommend this place more.. it is truly one of a kind!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

55 Loffert Rd Mc Donald, PA, 15057
Location of (Bramblewood)

Bramblewood frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Bramblewood?

Bramblewood includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Bramblewood, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Bramblewood includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Bramblewood in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Bramblewood for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Bramblewood for wedding events?

Bramblewood offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Bramblewood offer?

Bramblewood offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements

What services does Bramblewood offer for wedding events?

Bramblewood offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Bramblewood have available for wedding events?

Bramblewood offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Bramblewood and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bramblewood is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding

Wedding Venues