Bramblewood Reviews

1 User photo

Bramblewood 1

Hannah Devlin · Married on 09/07/2019

Best. Day. Ever.

The staff at Bramblewood took the stress out of planning our reception. Bethany, Emma, and Cindy were fantastic to work with and were extremely responsive to all of our questions. They were happy to accommodate our scheduling needs throughout the planning process since we live out of state. The property is incredibly beautiful inside and outside, and out guests were raving about how stunning their venue was. Our younger cousins loved the outdoor games, and they provided us with so many decor items to choose from. When you choose Bramblewood as your venue, they and their staff take care of every possible need you might have. At every turn we were blown away by their exceptional customer service. Our wedding was a truly wonderful day thanks to Bramblewood!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 08/17/2019

Exceeded Expectations in Every Way!

Bramblewood is incredible! My daughter's wedding could not have been more perfect for us or for our guests. They made it convenient for guests by shuttling those who needed it to the ceremony site & providing cold water & parasols to help with shade. Their flowers are incredible & they are a dream to work with. Call them today if you want the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Klemash · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Day

Throughout the whole planning process, the staff at Bramblewood was amazing. They are very organized and quick to respond to questions. They truly exceeded all expectations as I planned my wedding in less than a year! The venue is simply gorgeous and they truly accommodate everyone, young, old and in between. On the day of, they direct parking, have a golf carts to take people to the ceremony site, have many staff members there to assist and make sure everything runs smoothly. If it rains, they have a rain plan. The barn has air condition which is a huge plus for summer weddings. Bramblewood decorates for you, so that added stress is gone. I can’t put into words how amazing everything went on the day of besides it was just perfect. They go above and beyond to make sure your perfect day is just that...your perfect day. Everything started on time and we were even ahead of schedule throughout the evening. They put a lot of hard work into what they do and it shows. I am thankful I got to be a Bramblewood bride because they helped make the best day of my life one I will never forget.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jolene Sedar · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Day Ever!

My husband and I got married at Bramblewood just over a month ago. From the moment we stepped on the property to visit for the first time, we knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding. Bethany, Emma, and Cindy were absolutely amazing to work with from the beginning and you can tell they take pride in their property because it is breathtaking! From the first visit, we were impressed about how unbelievably organized and knowledgeable they are. They work with you through different time frames throughout your engagement, and really have their process down pat, making the entire process so easy and stress free for the bride and groom. I still can't believe how flawless our wedding day was because of our coordinator and the rest of the staff who take care of every single detail so all you have to do is enjoy the big day! We even had some rain on our wedding day but they kept us informed of the radar and even tweaked our ceremony time by a few minutes so that we could have our dream outdoor wedding and pictures! They even have an extensive decor collection that is available for use for decorating the ceremony site as well as the barn! We've had so many family members and guests let us know over the last few weeks that they had a wonderful time and that all of the Bramblewood staff were super helpful! We cannot recommend them enough for a wedding and sincerely thank them for everything they did from start to finish to make our wedding day unforgettable.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Hannah Oprina · Married on 10/15/2018

Bramblewood = best decision ever

Can’t say enough about Bramblewood! My husband and I were married at Bramblewood a couple of months ago and it was the best.day.of.our.lives all thanks to the amazing Bramblewood team! Everything and I do mean every single detail was beyond perfect! I could ramble for hours about Bethany, Emma and Cindy and how truly wonderful they are! They make it all a breeze and are there every step of the way to help! The venue is BREATHTAKING!! A ceremony site and reception space that are second to none! Our guests are still talking about our wedding and saying it was the best wedding venue ever!! Do yourself a huge favor and book your wedding at Bramblewood! You will be thanking yourself over and over again in the months and years to come!

Alexa Condit · Married on 10/12/2018

So worth it! Don't pass this venue up!

My husband and I got married at Bramblewood a couple of weeks ago. I work in the wedding industry so I have been to TONS of wedding venues in the Pittsburgh area ranging from budget-friendly to top of the line. I can tell you that Bramblewood is the BEST OF THE BEST. They truly take care of every.single.detail for you! They are so responsive, always professional and go out of their way to make sure your day is absolutely perfect. I can't tell you how many times they went above and beyond the call of duty to make my wedding such a huge success! My husband and I were BLOWN AWAY by the number of staff members that they have working on wedding day. Everything runs like a well oiled machine and the service was truly top notch! The wedding day coordinators and venue managers are the owners of the business so they truly care so much about everything! Not only is the venue expertly managed, but the physical space itself is the backdrop for a once-in-a-lifetime event! The barn is so elegant and classy while still offering the rustic warmth that only a solid wood interior can offer! And the ceremony site is STUNNING!!! Of all the venues I have seen, none compare to Bramblewood's ceremony site- with hand-crafted wood pews, the clear blue lake, vintage doors, and a living aisle of trees- it doesn't get any better folks! Bramblewood also includes SO MUCH that are "extras" or "upgrades" at other venues, chiavari chairs, day of coordination, a HUGE decor collection, ceremony site seating, CLIMATE CONTROLLED COOLING, bottled water for your guests, beautiful onsite restrooms, etc. etc. etc. I could go on and on forever but I will stop here. The only thing I can tell you is you get what you pay for-- BOOK YOUR WEDDING AT BRAMBLEWOOD. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Emma · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection!

We had our wedding at Bramblewood in September and it was PERFECT! Truely the wedding of our dreams! From the gorgeous outdoor ceremony site to the stunning barn reception this venue couldn’t be more beatiful. But what really made the Bramblewood experience priceless was the staff! The Simmons family was a pleasure to work with. From our first tour and all the way through the planning process they were so sweet and very helpful. Their day of execution was second to none and we did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Cindy Simmons · Married on 09/21/2018

So impressed with Bramblewood!

As the MOB, I worked very closely with the ladies at Bramblewood throughout the planning process and they were so wonderful to work with! They took care or every detail and were so available to us every step of the way! Bramblewood was the PERFECT backdrop for my daughter’s wedding! The barn is unlike any other- it is the epitome of romantic and elegant warmth! The ceremony site is honestly the most unique and breathtaking I have ever seen- and all of our guests raved about it! They have a great rain plan and the climate controlled cooling system in the barn is wonderful! Guest comfort and client satisfaction is their priority and it shows! I honestly can’t say enough about Bramblewood!

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2018

Bramblewood created the wedding of our dreams! They are extremely organized and friendly, and the venue is absolutely stunning. Our guests are still telling us how beautiful and perfect everything turned out!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2018

I don’t even know where to start. Our wedding was September 1st, 2018 and Bramblewood is PERFECT. It was the absolute best day of our lives, all thanks to everyone at Bramblewood. From the day we picked our date they made the planning process so easy, organized stress free, and fun.

The barn barely needed any decorations because it is already so beautiful. The cocktail lawn created such a cool laid back area for kids to run around and people to relax. And, the pond at the ceremony site made the perfect backdrop for our vows and photos. I can’t say enough good things.

They also did our flowers with their incredible farm wildflowers and I was obsessed. From the bright beautiful colors to the greenery runner on the tables, I couldn’t of dreamt up a better floral display, or a better day.

Thank you thank you thank you Bramblewood for absolutely everything! You all are amazing. I’ll be wishing I could relive that day for the rest of my life!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Grace · Married on 06/23/2018

We had the most amazing wedding at Bramblewood, and I honestly don't even know how to begin expressing how wonderful it was. From the moment we stepped onto the property for the initial tour, I knew that this was the place I wanted to get married. It is absolutely gorgeous, from the barn, to the pond at the ceremony site, to the bridal suite in the house. We booked a date before we left that day, and from that point on, they made the process so easy, and were incredibly helpful every step of the way. They are so organized, kept me on track, and helped me keep my sanity throughout the entire planning process. Their decor collection is amazing, and I hardly had to do anything in terms of decorating the space-it is gorgeous all on its own!

The day of the wedding was absolutely amazing, and I can't say enough about how incredible Emma, Bethany, Cindy, and the rest of the Bramblewood staff were to make sure that everything was perfect. They went above and beyond in their efforts to make our day everything we wanted it to be. There was rain on the radar right around the ceremony time, but I had my heart set on getting married outside, and they made it happen. They flawlessly orchestrated the outdoor ceremony, then got us undercover just as the rain began. We also had some transportation issues at the end of the evening, and once again, the Simmons family went above and beyond to make sure that we all got to where we needed to be.

Bramblewood is such an amazing venue. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was, and I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to get married at such a wonderful place. It is absolutely worth every penny, and if I could give more than five stars I would!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

100% the best place to have a barn wedding! We couldn’t be happier. Everything was beautiful and completely taken care of by the staff.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Carolyn · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I spent our two year Engagement planning our dream wedding with Bethany, Emma and Cindy-- And it turned out to be exactly that! Incredibly professional, knowledgeable and thorough. Not a single detail went by without consideration. Bethany worked very close with us to make sure we were cool, calm and confident in the flow of our wedding and was hands-on with all of our vendors. Our guests continue to call us to let us know what a wonderful and beautiful wedding we had and that they hope to attend another wedding at Bramblewood in the future. If I could give them more than five stars, I absolutely would!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

How do I give Bramblewood 10,000 stars?!? I am still speechless after our wedding on September 30th. It was by far the best day ever and Emma, Bethany, and Cindy played a HUGE role in that! My vision came to life through all of their hard work and creativity. They were patient, helpful, and dedicated to our event. Everything about that day was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT in every single way. This venue is STUNNING and their service is TOP NOTCH. We hated saying goodbye to them at the end of our weekend. I would recommend them ten times over to anyone looking for a gorgeous rustic venue in Pittsburgh. You will love it there!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Bramblewood 2

nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

I am honestly speechless when I look back to my wedding at bramblewood on September 9th. Bethany and Emma truly captured my vision! I cannot believe how perfect the entire day was, I did not have to worry about thing. There was ample staff to help the day run smoothly, everyone was very accommodating and so friendly. I will recommend this venue to everyone, because I just want to go back! Everything about it is beautiful from the staff to the venue. Bramblewood staff, we cannot thank you enough for making our special day everything we could have dreamed of! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

I am not even sure where to start about Bramblewood... IF I COULD GIVE THEM 11 STARS I WOULD!!!! My husband and I just got married there this past weekend and the day was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It was literally a wedding fairytale!!! I am an event planner for work, so I am a control freak about things and final details are extremely important to me and Bramblewood literally took care of every last possible detail!! From the decor to the flowers, my cookie table, calling my vendor to everything in-between they had every single detail of my day planned out and it went off so perfectly. Every single appointment I had with them they were 100% on top of everything. Cindy, Emma and the rest of their staff were so kind and helpful with everything and Bethany is literally a wedding fairy godmother! She literally made all my wedding dreams a reality! I honestly cannot say more positive things about them. From the moment you sign your contract with them they take care of every single detail. The venue is absolutely beautiful, everything is so clean, they are super flexible and so easy to work with. We had about 200 people at our wedding and it could not have been more perfect. I had people coming up to me all night long say how beautiful the ceremony site and the barn were. They commented how amazing every single detail of the day was. The Bramblewood staff made everything so easy for us! When we initially started looking at Barn venues we went to 3 different venues- this one being our 4th and I knew right away this was the way to go!!! If you are getting married and looking at doing a barn wedding you should 100% have your wedding at Bramblewood! They are literally the best ever!! There were definitely a few things throughout the day that didn't go as planned with my other vendors like the transportation showing up late and the DJ showing up 1 minute before the ceremony started but Brambelwood was so professional and had a backup plan for everything. They are the best!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

jess · Married on 07/22/2017

Bramblewood is AMAZING! They might be a newer venue, but you'd never know!!! They are all so organized and very professional! The venue is absolutely gorgeous.....and have you seen the ceremony site???!!!! It's truly breathtaking! It is worth the money, I can promise you that!
    The entire family is hands down one of the sweetest, most helpful people I've ever met! Bethany and Emma were a breath of fresh air to work with! They were consistent, reliable, and always professional. They responded quick when I would contact them. They had every single detail organized at any given moment! It was so incredible! The day of our wedding was very stressful due to the weather. I was determined to get married at the ceremony site outside, (despite the on/off rain ALL day) and Bethany and Emma made it happen. Even during my bridezilla moments, they were calm and collected all day no matter what happened and I can assure you that ALOT was happening (not going as I had hoped) between the rain, trying to get pictures with the rain, changing the schedule due to the rain, etc. But they stayed positive for me and worked with me 150% all day UNTIL the VERY end of the night! I have never experienced getting married before, but I sure am grateful that I had such amazing people to help plan and execute my event! It was worth every penny. Even our guest can't stop talking about how amazing the wedding was!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Tori · Married on 06/10/2017

We got married at Bramblewood on June 10th, 2017 and it was the most perfect day we could ever imagine.
    From the first contact with Bethany and Emma at Bramblewood, they were beyond accommodating and so wonderful. You can tell that they love what they do. They were very responsive with every question we had and they make sure that you don't miss a single detail when planning your wedding there.
    The barn was absolutely beautiful. We lucked out with perfect weather for the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour.
    Throughout the whole day, Bethany and Emma, who act as day of coordinators, were both there to assist with anything we needed or anything our vendors needed. All of our vendors told us they love doing weddings there also, which definitely says a lot!
    We wouldn't change anything about our day and would highly recommend Bramblewood to everyone!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

We had our wedding at Bramblewood last night and it could not have been more perfect. First of all, the barn is just the most gorgeous piece of architecture, there could be nothing in it and it would have been an amazing wedding. But Emma, Bethany, and Cindy go so above and beyond with everything that it was truly the most magical wedding. The barn and lawn were decorated so beautifully (and there was literally nothing for me or my bridesmaids to do to get it ready!). They were patient with me when I was being high maintainence, kept us on schedule and moving all night, incredibly sweet, and just a great team to work with. People consistently came up to us all night to comment on how amazing the venue was. And I think my husband's comment today about sums it up: "I really want to go to a wedding there that's not ours, because it was such a fun place to be." I cannot say enough good things!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Cait · Married on 05/20/2017

Bramblewood was spectacular. Between the venue and staff we could not be happier with our experience. Emma, Bethany, and Cindy were available through the entire process to help with questions, planning, and other logistics. They were very quick and kind in their responses. Wedding planning can be an overwhelming process, but they made many details much easier. Their catalog of decorations was spectacular with many options that compliment the venue perfectly. They also have a set of preferred vendors that made the process much easier. It was also reassuring knowing that our vendors had been to this venue previously. They assisted with setup, clean up, and the planning process. The barn and property are a stunning setting for a wedding. The property is large and inviting for guests to spread out and enjoy the day. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding the venue. If you are looking for an outdoor option or unique setting for a wedding, Bramblewood is a wonderful choice. We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding there. Thank you Bramblewood!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

I can't express how happy my husband and I were with our wedding at Bramblewood! The place is absolutely beautiful! Cindy, Bethany & Emma made sure every little detail was perfect! We ordered all of our flower arrangements from Bramblewood & they were the most amazing arrangements I have ever seen! If you are looking for a barn venue look no farther, this is beyond perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I booked Bramblewood the minute we saw it. It is absolutely beautiful and our guests felt the same way after they saw it. Everyone loved it and raved about how pretty it was all night. Bethany, Emma, and Cindy are fantastic wedding coordinators and I was not worried about anything the day of our wedding! Everything ran so perfectly because of them. It is also affordable and you are able to pick your caterer and bring in your own alcohol. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a barn venue.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Karen · Married on 07/18/2015

Perfect is the only word to describe this venue. During their first season (2015) ever of doing weddings, they were so professional the entire time and it had seemed like they had been doing this for years! Everyone from the owner (Cindy), to the coordinators (Bethany and Emma), to the parking lot attendants, were professional and kind, and made my guests feel welcome. They were so accommodating and flexible. I highly recommend purchasing your flowers from this venue if you book with them. They were stunning, and extremely affordable; we received so many compliments!! The ceremony site was absolutely gorgeous and the spot of my dreams to marry my husband! Thank you, Bramblewood, for making our big day a day we will never forget. It was perfect! Don't pass this spot up!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Bethany · Married on 09/06/2014

Best Wedding Venue is Pittsburgh!

Couldn’t have had a better experience at Bramblewood! They did everything possible to make sure I had the best day of my life! If you want a perfect day with zero stress, choose Bramblewood!

Kaylee · Married on 06/16/2018

Bramblewood was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were blown away by their venue and how Bethany and Emma worked so well with us. They set up everything so perfectly. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Our wedding day on 6.16.18 ran so smoothly and they helped us with everything we needed. Our photographer even said it was the most beautiful venue she had ever been to. I highly recommend this gorgeous place. Thank you so much! If we could give them a 10 we would!

Sent on 06/23/2018