2628 Martha Street, Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,700
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Brae Howard Photography

Brae Howard is an artist who has turned her love of photography into her life's work. Our studio is located in Philadelphia and we love to tell the story of your day simply and beautifully. With over five years of experience and hundreds of weddings shot, your day will be covered with professional attention to detail.

www.braehoward.com

Brae Howard Photography 5
  • Kae

Kae Lani · Married on 10/20/2018

Brae - Queen of the Candid Photos

Out of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, Brae was my favorite! She made me feel very special not just on my wedding day, but through my entire wedding planning experience. She was also our photographer for our engagement photos. We are so pleased with all of our photos. She hired her specifically for her talents in capturing candid moments, of which she excelled at. On our wedding day she and a second photographer spend the entire day with us, capturing our moments getting ready all the way through the ceremony and the reception. She has this skill of disappearing into the crowd -- once the party started, I forgot she was there, but she was busy getting photos of everyone... EVERYONE at our wedding. There are people I literally forgot were there, but luckily I've got a Brae Howard photo of them so I remember! We love these photos. I will work with Brae for every milestone in the future.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Brae Howard Photography 6
    Brae Howard Photography 7
    Brae Howard Photography 8
    Brae Howard Photography 9
    Brae Howard Photography 10

Reena · Married on 09/03/2016

We are so happy we worked with Brae (and her second shooter Haley) for our September wedding at Liberty House in Jersey City. There are too many wonderful things to say, so let me try to break it down. Firstly, Brae's style is crisp, clear, authentic. She captures natural light and vivid colors beautifully. Her personal style is also rad - she has swag : )

After first speaking with her, I loved her approach to the wedding day. She cares about capturing great moments but I never felt like there was insincere gushiness. Finally, she has a lot of respect for the female form, which was important to me. I wanted to work with someone whose sense of respect for women and beauty aligned with mine. From a business perspective, I love that her rates are clearly posted on her website - it's straightforward and almost unheard of in the wacky world of wedding planing.

As for the day of, Brae was incredible. She showed up and within seconds was shooting. You don't notice she's there, but I also don't doubt she caught every detail. When we went slightly off schedule, she found ways to make it work so she got whatever shots were needed. She's exactly the person you want to have around all day; calm, mellow, and easy to travel with when you are at your most frazzled, moments before the ceremony.

We're receiving our photos in the next few days, but the sneak peaks shots she sent us had me nearly in tears. They are stunning and captured the natural, cultural, and cityscape elements that were so important to us. Thank you Brae for being a part of our day and making sure that the memories we have of it are as beautiful as the feeling of the day itself.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Nikki · Married on 09/12/2015

I would highly recommend Brae Howard Photography for engagement and wedding photos. Brae arrived early at our September 2015 wedding in Villanova, Pa and blended right in while taking our bride and bridesmaids' "getting ready" photographs. She did an incredible job photographing our wedding ceremony and seamlessly handled shooting our portraits in the rain after the ceremony. The photos were delivered to us digitally very quickly and were well organized... and we received our USB drive (very cute packaging) shortly after, along with a set of prints. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Brae for her professionalism and her photographic talent as she captured our day flawlessly.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Award

Brae Howard Photography Pricing

Brae Howard Photography Price Rates

Brae Howard Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Crossed Keys Estate
    Crossed Keys Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

Brae is excellent! She works fast and effortlessly, capturing every beautiful moment. She has a great eye for light and knows just how to make a couple feel comfortable and at ease on their special day. Plus, she's fun!

• Love on a Shoe String - Peggy Kilkenny Hecksher Wedding Coordinator
    Love on a Shoe String - Peggy Kilkenny Hecksher Wedding Coordinator Wedding Planners

Brae Howard is a wonderful photographer. Her shots are creative and she is very easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

• Jessica Saint Beauty
    Jessica Saint Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with and met Brae several times. Each time she has been absolutely wonderful. Her work is beautiful, she's very talented, and she's a sweetheart to boot. I will definitely be recommending her to my brides and hope to work many more weddings with her! You will not be disappointed with Brae! She is top notch!

• 2628 Martha Street Philadelphia, 19125 See on map