Salt Lake City, UT 84117 Map · Phone number

About Braden Young Photo

MY APPROACH

I believe that your love is as unique as your fingerprint! My goal with all my clients is to create an environment where they can truly be themselves and forget about the camera. I want to capture the real stuff, the messy stuff, the in-between stuff, the unplanned stuff, and the weird stuff. My hope with all of my work is that you will look back at your photos and cherish them for a lifetime. Not because you were in the most breath taking location but because the photos take you back to a place in time where you can feel what you felt in that moment with the person you love.

I am a huge believer in creating art that is consistent, meaningful, timeless, and real. If you are looking for a photographer who cares about the story behind your love and wants to do more than just click a button and take group photos then I am your man!

SERVICES OFFERED

Braden Young Photo offers customizable collections that are worked to fit your needs.

• Additional Hrs

bradenyoung tricia danny 3 51 990521

12 Reviews for Braden Young Photo

• Diana

Diana Friedman · Married on 10/27/2018

The BEST decision we made for our wedding!

Braden did an incredible job documenting our wedding! He was so thoughtful and thorough to capture all the moments and personalities or our friends and families. Although it took quite some time to receive the photos (its not an easy task, but he was wonderfully communicative throughout) we were SO grateful and they turned out stunning. We had numerous friends reach out and tell us how stunning and unique the photos looked! Braden was also very flexible and offered to take extra time out of his personal schedule to stay an extra two days and dedicate additional couple photography time. Those were some of our favorite images and we really could not thank him (and his wife) enough! He's not only a wonderful photographer, but now also a dear friend we hope to reunite with again soon!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 09/22/2018

The perfect experience!

As a lover of photography, hiring the right person to capture my wedding day was of the utmost importance. I discovered Braden via Instagram and was immediately drawn to the allure of his photography style - after reading his bio and learning what he was all about, I knew he was our guy. Admittedly, I was nervous to tell my fiancee that the photographer I want to hire is based in Utah, as we're in California; I knew he'd think I was out of my mind, and he of course did! That being said, he entertained the idea and after our first facetime call with Braden he was completely on board.

It's hard not to like Braden when you first encounter him. He's especially personable and friendly, and just has a way of making you feel like an old friend which was comforting. Despite the distance, Braden was easy to communicate with. He was readily available to answer any questions we had, and provided helpful tools to aid in the planning process.

We wanted a photographer that could capture not only the details of the day, but feelings. We couldn't be happier with Braden's delivery as his photos evoke exactly that. His stylistic framing, editing and the way he captured some of the most unique, happy and silly moments have us full of smiles and tears each time we revisit the photos. He exceeded our expectations in every way, and we truly enjoyed every moment of having him and Alynn in our presence. Thank you guys for making us comfortable in our most vulnerable moments and for being all around incredible humans - you made our wedding experience extra special and we can't thank you enough!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Bekah · Married on 06/09/2018

Braden is the best wedding photographer

Braden, and his wife Alynn, were so amazing to work with! Braden took both our engagement and wedding day photos. During the engagement session, he made my husband and I feel very comfortable and made it so much fun! On the wedding day, he did an incredible job working around the crazy schedule and all of our crazy friends and family members! My husband and I both had 12 bridesmaids and groomsmen. It was a lot to handle, but Braden made it seem effortless. His energy and fun personality was contagious! Braden did such an amazing job capturing our wedding. The pictures were beautiful and he captured every sweet moment. My husband and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Award

• Salt Lake City, 84117 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Braden Young Photo)