9 Reviews for Braden Young Photo

User Photos
+20
Photos
9 Braden Young Photo Reviews

Braden is super easygoing, but professional, and really strives to get all the pictures taken that you tell him you want. Great to work with, we LOVE our pictures, and overall an awesome experience!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Braden was the perfect photographer for our wedding day! He was incredibly detail oriented, punctual, and reliable. His creative work is amazing and he edited our photos in a natural, beautiful way. I would highly recommend using Braden for your day-he was a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Braden was so amazing to work with! Our pictures turned out perfect! He captured every moment and we are so happy!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Braden was awesome! He took our time with us and delivered incredible photos. Awesome guy. Very talented.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Honestly I could not find someone who would’ve been better to take her pictures! You captured the moment that I wanted to be able to remember from my wedding. And I thought my wedding was so beautiful and he took pictures that truly represented well it looks like. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Nicolle, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Braden was amazing!! So quick to respond, and SO SO willing to work with us. He was communicative and did everything he could to make our bridals perfect. We love him!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Braden went beyond just being our photographer the day of the wedding. He helped calm our stresses when our failing wedding planner had us panicking and even stepped in to do some of her job. He was a blast to be around and we love the way our photos turned out.

Profile Picture Amy , 3/25/17, 1 Review
4.7

We loved working with Braden! He made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera and was really fun to work with. He even made the 2 hour drive all the way to the little Sahara sand dunes and back for my dream bridal location l, which turned out amazing and on our wedding day he stayed way past his time taking lots of photos for us. I would definitely recommend him to everyone for any kind of pictures. He’s your guy!

Photos