Plano, TX 75093 Map · Phone number

About Boutique Events

Weddings as custom as your love.

We believe that wedding planning is not just a job or a hobby, but a way of life. Every bride and groom deserves their debut as Mr. and Mrs. to be an event that depicts their love while ushering them into a life of happily-ever-after.

Hello, a bit about us:

Welcome and congratulations!

I am Tiffany Thomas, owner of Boutique Event Planners. My love for weddings; the logistics, details, and creativity began as my husband and I planned and designed our wedding. I learned invaluable knowledge as a bride and I enjoyed every aspect of planning and execution process. After our wedding and reception of nearly 400 guests we decided I should start my sweet little business so that I could help brides have a wedding day that's truly them while keeping the stress level to a minimum. Every wedding is unique and each bride deserves to be listened to and have she and her grooms ideas executed and brought to life. The bride and groom's ideas along with their families will culminate to make their dream wedding a reality. I understand how vital it is to ensure the planning and day-of runs smoothly. There is no substitute for proper preparation and I am here to ensure every detail is planned and a plan b exists for peace of mind.

de010eef87bdd774 1524118844 b8ed05fa76e8e5ec 1524118842120 1 e3