BOUNCE! Party Band

Burlington, NC View map

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Bounce! is a high energy wedding and party band from the Raleigh Durham area of North Carolina. Playing all you’re favorite dance songs from the last 40 years. They create a custom music experience for you and your guests that they will talk about for years to come! Come see us live so you can “see and hear” the Bounce! Party Train in action!

BOUNCE! brings everything you need to have a great time – Music, Lights, Full Sound System and we will DJ between sets to make sure the party never stops!

They can customize everything you need for your event! Contact them to schedule an event consultation!

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

$4,000 - $7,000

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

$3,000 - $6,000

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$5500

Which of the following are included in the package?

Learning New Songs
Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Pop
R&B / Soul
Rock
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Ceremony Music
Karaoke Services
Cocktail Hour Music
Learning New Songs
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Disco Ball
Fog Machine
Gobo Projector
Microphones

• Brittany
    Brittany F. Getting married on 02/09/2022

The best!

If you want the absolute best party band ever for your wedding or event, do yourself a favor and book BOUNCE! I knew I wanted them to be a part of our special day as we had heard them play at a friends wedding. They were the first call I made when planning my wedding and chose my date around their schedule...they are THAT GOOD. Everyone at our wedding commented on how impressed they were with the band and how they played music that everyone enjoyed! Can’t wait to have another excuse to hire them for a fun event!
  • Kasey
    Kasey L. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing band!

Wow, I really don't even know where to begin but I have to say you guys made our wedding absolutely amazing. You were the highlight of the night and you blew our expectations out of the water! I have never been to a wedding that had a band as amazing as you guys were!! I have had so many of our guests reach out to say that you guys were the best part of the night. Our guests were so happy and we were even happier! I don't think our wedding would have been what it was without you guys! We are so incredibly happy with how the night turned out! I wish we could have you perform every weekend for us!!

If you are looking to book a band for your wedding or event I promise you Bounce is the way to go! They will make your wedding the best night ever! I am not one to write reviews but when someone blows me away like they did they deserve every review and recommendation!! We LOVE BOUNCE BAND!!
    Erin J. Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely amazing!

They were so perfect for our wedding and exactly what we wanted in a band! The crowd loved them and had everyone partying all night long!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

BOUNCE! Party Band 1
Offer

We can offer music for ceremony and cocktail hour in addition to your reception. Acoustic guitar, Solo piano or Jazz trio/quartet are just some of the possible options. Let us customize your package to include all the music your events needs along with extra sound, lighting and DJ/MC services. Email or call for details. (Some restrictions apply)

Address Burlington, NC, 27215
Location of (BOUNCE! Party Band)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding