BOUNCE! Party Band Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Brittany
    Brittany F. Getting married on 02/09/2022

The best!

If you want the absolute best party band ever for your wedding or event, do yourself a favor and book BOUNCE! I knew I wanted them to be a part of our special day as we had heard them play at a friends wedding. They were the first call I made when planning my wedding and chose my date around their schedule...they are THAT GOOD. Everyone at our wedding commented on how impressed they were with the band and how they played music that everyone enjoyed! Can’t wait to have another excuse to hire them for a fun event!
  • Kasey
    Kasey L. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing band!

Wow, I really don't even know where to begin but I have to say you guys made our wedding absolutely amazing. You were the highlight of the night and you blew our expectations out of the water! I have never been to a wedding that had a band as amazing as you guys were!! I have had so many of our guests reach out to say that you guys were the best part of the night. Our guests were so happy and we were even happier! I don't think our wedding would have been what it was without you guys! We are so incredibly happy with how the night turned out! I wish we could have you perform every weekend for us!!

If you are looking to book a band for your wedding or event I promise you Bounce is the way to go! They will make your wedding the best night ever! I am not one to write reviews but when someone blows me away like they did they deserve every review and recommendation!! We LOVE BOUNCE BAND!!
    Erin J. Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely amazing!

They were so perfect for our wedding and exactly what we wanted in a band! The crowd loved them and had everyone partying all night long!
    Terrie T. Married on 05/08/2021

Fantastic!!

Bounce Party Band was everything we wanted and much more! Everyone at the wedding raved about how good they were and how much fun they had!! Would highly recommend!
    Glenn G. Married on 04/24/2021

Wedding Reception

Band was great, kept everyone on dance floor, versatile songs and singers. Will hire again
  • Tanner
    Tanner S. Married on 09/12/2020

Get ready to party!!

BOUNCE was such a great party band for our wedding!! They really bring the energy with their talents which in turn brings everyone to the dance floor!! They are so nice, responsive, and good people. They performed at my sister in laws wedding and everyone in the family knew right then they had to be at ours too. Thanks so much for an awesome night and making our wedding amazing, BOUNCE!
  • Kylie
    Kylie W. Married on 07/03/2020

Absolutely Fantastic!!

This band is incredible!!! We first heard Bounce perform in 2019 in Durham, NC. We knew that night that they were our choice for our wedding band. They had the crowd dancing and were very engaging. Our wedding date was set for July 3rd 2020. When the pandemic swept the globe, we knew we would have to reschedule. Bounce was amazing! They honored the rate we originally had them booked for and worked with us on rescheduling. Their communication was on point! Mike and I spoke a couple of weeks before the wedding and locked down all the important logistics for the day of. He was always just a text away if I had a question and responded promptly. The night of the wedding they brought it!!! I did not leave the dance floor! My family loves to dance and they kept telling me how amazing the band was and how they loved that they had such a vast range! This band can do it all!!! They are fun, energetic, talented, and extremely passionate. My husband and I would highly recommend them!
    Kaitlyn F. Married on 04/25/2020

Wonderful!

These guys were great. They helped to make our wedding experience memorable!
    Dare Married on 09/21/2019

Life of the party

Bounce exceeded all of our expectations and then some!! They brought so much energy to our reception and were so fantastic to work with. All of our guest raved about their performance and my husband and I had an amazing time dancing the night away!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection

From booking and working with Mike, to the night of my wedding, I could not be happier with our selection of Bounce! They were even able to assist last minute with a mic and speaker for our ceremony. I cannot recommend them enough to every couple getting married that I know. High energy the ENTIRE reception. We had people on the dance floor from beginning to end, and all I have heard after the wedding is how incredible they were. THANK YOU BOUNCE! You made our wedding unforgettable not only to us, but to everyone who attended.
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 07/19/2019

Party perfection!

Spectacular, wonderful, energizing, exciting, professional, witty, talented. Their may not be enough words to describe what an AMAZING EVENING we had because of BOUNCE. We had over 200 people at my daughters wedding and all 200 were on the dance floor the entire time. This included guest from the age of 9 to 94! Bounce got everyone up and dancing the whole night. The artists enjoy what they do and it transcends to the crowd. They were very professional and attentive to our specific needs, wants and desires. It's been three weeks since the Renewal/Wedding and people are still talking about BOUNCE. Some are trying to come up with another occasion just to see them AGAIN! Simply the BEST~

Laura Salfia, Mother of the Bride, Marissa McGuirt
    June 22, 2019 THE BIG CHILL VENUE
    Summer Married on 06/15/2019

So much fun!!

Our guests were all exclaiming over how great Bounce was. Everyone was up on the dance floor having a blast. They really made our reception a party!!
    Mary R. Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Reception

What an amazing night!!! Bounce Party Band kept it alive and going all night long. My husband and I have received an overwhelming amount of compliments on the band alone. The whole evening could not have gone better. Thank you!!
    Savannah Married on 04/06/2019

Quality service!

Personable, professional, quality service! Wonderful entertainment and kept the crowd going all night!
    Emily Married on 03/10/2019

Fantastic Experience

BOUNCE! made our wedding reception fun and memorable—friends and family are still talking about it more than three months later! They have an extensive repertoire and know how to “read” the dance floor and keep people on their feet (and singing along). A very talented, high-energy, and all-around outstanding band!
    Tracy Married on 02/23/2019

No complaints!

We had the best time at our wedding and Bounce was a huge part of that. Their willingness to work with us and to make our crowd have the best time was invaluable! I can't recommend them highly enough.
  • Allyson
    Allyson M. Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing Fun Night

BOUNCE was the BEST!! Super Fun, High Energy Band!! They were very professional and easy to work with. They were entertaining and interactive with the crowd. They played songs that made people want to get up and dance!! I would highly recommend BOUNCE for your next party/wedding reception!!
    Meghan Married on 03/03/2018

Bounce was awesome!

They had everyone on the dance floor the night of our wedding! They were personable, fun and high energy!! Highly recommend; especially for the price.
  • Angie
    Angie Married on 06/24/2017

Best Band Ever

Greatest band for a wedding reception. They were simply magnificent!!! Such a fun band. Dance floor stayed full all night long. Love, Love, Love Bounce!!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 06/19/2021

The. Best.

Everyone is still talking about our band! They were so energetic and fun. Worth every single penny!