613 Northern Boulevard, Chinchilla, PA 18410 Map · Phone number

About Boulevard Rental

We are more than a tent rental company. Of course we have beautiful, and clean, white tents but we have real wood Cross Back chairs in white wash and dark stain finishes. Once seated we have a endless selection of elegant linens and Gold flatware, ivory or white china to finish off the table. Need more for that rustic countryside wedding, we have Edison lighting and dancefloors. Give us a call and find out why we are called "Northeast PA's hidden gem".

Follow Boulevard Rental on

Boulevard Rental 2
Boulevard Rental 3
Boulevard Rental 4

Deirdre · Married on 10/28/2017

Every time I walk into an event venue, the first thing I notice is the chairs. Now, I may be in the minority with that because my family and my in-laws thought I was ridiculous for paying extra to rent chairs when chairs were already included at my venue, but, let me tell you, the driftwood cross back chairs from Boulevard Rental were worth every penny and were probably my favorite element of the design for my wedding day. They truly pulled the room together. If you're having your wedding at Whitewoods, I highly recommend working with Boulevard Rental for anything including linens, table ware, glasses but especially the cross back chairs.

Boulevard Rental was easy to work with, provided the chairs at a reasonable cost, and even drove back and forth to the venue an extra time when one chair was broken upon delivery. They picked up the chairs early the next morning and were gone by the time I went to walk over to the venue to thank them. They are quick, professional, and responsive.

My mom and father in law were worried about the comfort of the chairs due to the back design when they saw photos of the chairs before the big day. These were honestly the most comfortable chair I've sat on at an event in the past 5 years!!! My mom also agreed after the wedding.

Numerous people did come up to me and compliment the chairs. One guest even wanted to buy a similar set for her dining room at home.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Boulevard Rental 5
    Boulevard Rental 6
    Boulevard Rental 7
    Boulevard Rental 8

Annie · Married on 05/13/2017

Had an excellent experience with Boulevard for our wedding. They were quick to update the contract when we needed to make changes and delivered and picked everything up on time.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Beverly · Married on 09/17/2016

We had a garden wedding reception 9-17-2016 and ordered a tent , round tables and chairs. All were delivered on time and when the tent was being set up the guys placed the tent exactly where I wanted it. Very professional and courteous . If I need party rentals again they will definitely be called. Thank you.

Sent on 09/19/2016