Boston Sound and Light Company - DJ Yogz

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

It's not often that a DJ can claim that they performed for Wedding Wire's own Chief Marketing Officer, Sonny Ganguly's wedding in the beautiful winery hills of North Virginia.

Sonny and Megan just happened to be one of our hundred plus weddings couples in 2014. We average over 150+ events a year and have been in business for nearly 24 years and specialize in fusion weddings. You want Rock with Hip Hop? Bollywood with Chinese? Jewish with Arabic? We play to the crowd, love requests, and just want to rock any event we are at. Just as we did for Sonny's mixed crowd, we can handle any type of music.

And we travel too! While North Virginia is certainly ways away from Boston, Mass; where we are based out of, we have performed around the world; from Malaga, Spain, Toronto, Vancouver, Dominican Republic, Cancun, Puerto Rico, India and England. And domestically, Massachusetts, Detroit, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Florida.

While we feel our music is second to none, we also have a specialized team to make your event look absolutely stunning with our state of the art lighting. Take a look at the images below.

Check us out: www.BostonSoundandLight.com

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$801

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Flat Screen
Sound/PA System
MC
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$800

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

Darsh S. Married on 10/30/2021

Wouldn't go with any other company!

If you wanna get the party started, you go with BSL! From the initial meeting to the very end of the events, everything from communications, to music, to entertainment, and beyond was seamless. We got our dream wedding because of these guys and you could see the guests enjoying every minute of it. Would not have been possible without BSL. THANK YOU!
    Shilpa N. Married on 09/12/2021

Awesome DJ, planner, and hype man

DJ Yogz and BSL are just incredible. Easily the most responsive, communicative vendor I have ever interacted with. I would send an email any time of day and get a response back within minutes - unheard of and definitely a big part of what got me through planning a COVID-postponed interracial wedding.

Yogi - what can I say. The man knows his stuff. He has the calmest demeanor to relieve your stress when things are going wrong, and yet the most hype when getting a crowd of people who have no idea what a baraat is to throw down. My wedding was Indian, although the groom and most guests were not - but he made it so everyone understood the meaning of things, knew what was going on, and got excited and involved. He explains things so well, leads with confidence, and gets to know every single member of your party. My sister had used his team for her wedding 3 years ago, and when her event planner fell through he straight up saved the day. We felt so grateful to have him, and I knew when the time came for me he’d be the first call I would make. And 3 years later, when I reached out, he remembered all of us and still treated us like family. It’s been a real pleasure getting to know him and his family and work with him over the years. He also knows every aspect of wedding planning, and so many of my vendors and ideas came directly from him. He made the day what it was!

The whole BSL team - on top of it, and awesome at what they do. Mixes I requested would have such a quick turnaround time and would exceed expectations. Every request I made for the whole day was on point, they were excellent with communication. At the end of our event we last minute decided to extend our reception for an hour and they rolled with it without hesitation and without any extra charges - haven’t heard of any other aspect of a wedding where this is the case. Can’t thank them enough for rocking our wedding, throughout it and to this day we keep hearing nothing but praise for how awesome our DJ was. Do yourself a favor and have these guys take your event 10 levels higher, you won’t regret it!
    Suchita P. Married on 08/22/2021

Absolutely amazing

Yogi and his team are amazing, they make you feel like family. They know how to get the crowd going and keep everyone on the dance floor. Amazing experience

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

31 photos · 08/02/2015
  • Sonny & Megan
    28 photos · 08/01/2015

Bharti Productions Bharti Productions Wedding Videographers

So first of all, let me preface this by saying that we have worked with a ton of DJ's, Event Planners, Equipment Providers and BSL is by far the best vendor OVERALL that we have ever had the pleasure of working with. From planning to execution BSL is the easiest to work with, best idea to fruition team out there. If you want something crazy just go to these guys and they'll make it happen. Go Team Walrus!!! P.S. They're also super cool people.

Hennacafe Hennacafe Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had privilege and honor to have worked with Deejay Yogi for past 5 years. He is one of the most trustworthy, responsible, and hard working individual I have worked with. His skills and attention to details makes him very special. He goes above and beyond his job description, in order to guarantee the function is a success. He prides himself in his work and it shows as he comes ready with a plan and his appearance matches the importance of the event. I would highly recommend DJ Yogz for all your events!!

1 Eveready Cir Billerica, MA, 01821
Location of (Boston Sound and Light Company - DJ Yogz)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding