1539 NW 200th Street, Seattle, WA 98177 Map · Phone number

About Boris Studio

Boris Studio Features

SONY-High Definition Professional Grade Video Cameras. Sony DSLR Cameras
Steadicam, Wireless Microphone, Phantom radio controlled aircraft

Boris has over 20 years of experience in video production. From broadcasting TV programs, filming music videos, and editing commercials, to shooting weddings and doing professional montage, you can be assured that your next video project will shine through Boris Studio.

Frequently asked questions:

Do you have an videos we could watch that only has one videographer?
You will not see a big difference in Highlights because of intense editing. You can see it only in full version of the video.

Samples for two cameraman https://youtu.be/W-2LdKyI3VY https://youtu.be/6gd1yRtRQvE https://youtu.be/nKiaxNNyk_E
Samples for one cameraman https://youtu.be/IbW7FWc36IE https://youtu.be/FaO4Z_BO4ys

How do the video come?
It's fully edit Wedding Day with 2 music clips (Bridal Preparation and Pictures in the Park with music of your choice) plus Best Moments, Ceremony and Reception. 90-120 minuets long.

You will get 2 Blu - Ray DVD, the digital edited file of the wedding day and highlights on 32 GB flash drive. We can published it on Vimeo and You Tube to share it with your friends and relatives.

Hello! We are interested in aerial videography? Is that something that you provide and is that included in the same price?
The drone is including in the package3. Usually we make 2-3 shots. Sample: https://youtu.be/YMHccj_fw7M
But for the full coverage we recommend to hire our pilot - videographer. Its $300 for 6 hours.
Sample: https://youtu.be/4I5w3SGKRnw

Videos 6 vídeos

40 Reviews for Boris Studio

SaJi · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Video Quality

I am so glad that I picked Boris to shoot my wedding video! The video has exceeded my expectations. It is so beautiful and the quality of the video and editing is amazing. Everybody who watched the wedding highlights and wedding video has loved it. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video. Boris is on time and very professional. He worked very well with our photographer. I highly recommend Boris. Thank you Boris.

-Sawda & Nasib

Sent on 10/15/2019

Robert Scheurman · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience!

Boris and his son were extremely easy to work with. They arrived on the day of the wedding without having met with my wife or I beforehand, but they knew exactly what to do, where to be, and what to film. Before the wedding, they were knowledgeable about good shooting locations which provided awesome footage. Part of their service included the use of a drone, which helped capture angles we didn't think would be possible. It took around 4-5 weeks to get our wedding video back but it was well worth the wait. 5 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Devon · Married on 06/03/2017

We are so happy with the quality of the video that Boris made for us!!! The value of the services he provided for the price was incredible. Boris is a very fun person and easy to work with, we enjoyed working with him on our wedding day. Also, the turn around time for receiving our video was incredibly fast! I couldn't believe it when he sent us our mini highlight film just one week after our wedding - no other videographer that we talked with could turn a video around that quickly. We highly recommend Boris Studio!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Boris Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Victor Zerga Photographer Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Boris on a few occasions and he is one of the most talented videographers I've come across. I would definitely recommend him to any of my clients and I'm sure you will not regret hiring him to document your event.

• 1539 NW 200th Street Seattle, 98177 See on map
    2062263020 (Phone number)
    Location of (Boris Studio)