Kyle Olthoff Wedding Videos

Marysville, WA View map Visit website
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

You might be wondering.. who is this guy and can I trust him to capture such a special occasion. Well.. yes! I have shot over 150 weddings.

I started shooting weddings in 2018. I have seen the flow of so many different weddings that I have a good grasp of timing and how to make the day go as smooth as possible. Your job should be to enjoy your day with your friends, family and soon to be life partner. You shouldn’t be wondering “Where’s my videographer? What’s happening next? How should we pose?” I got you covered.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Cole
    Cole A. Married on 09/04/2020

Couldn’t be happier

I’m a wedding videographer that hired ForeverCinema for my own wedding. Videography was the #1 most important vendor for me at my wedding, so I saw myself becoming really picky about details and pushing my wedding video to be something great. I’m going to list reasons from a wedding videographers perspective as to why Kyle and Taylor are so great.

* Footage was recorded in 6k. Focus was tack sharp throughout everything, exposed for deep shadows and brilliant highlights.

*They work as a duo who understand each other and work together fast when problems arise. Taylor went and fixed tripod angles mid ceremony after seconds of movement. Kyle adjusted exposure immediately after seeing the sun went behind the clouds.

*The USB-C cable I gave Kyle died. Causing the recording on one camera to stop mid Ceremony. He went to his bag and had a backup option within seconds.

* They direct you very well during photoshoot hour, you just listen to what they tell you to do, and the footage comes out beautifully.

*They setup a camera on us (the couple) while the toaster was giving a speech. Allowing the ability to cut to a laugh or smile after a witty joke. It may seem like an obvious thing to do, but their execution of how it was setup proved their experience.

*The timeline I gave them was too tight. Not enough time to setup, or move between events taking place. They adapted and somehow made everything work with the fast paced schedule. All shots that I wanted got done. It was crazy to watch.

To summarize, watching them work put me at ease on my wedding. Their work really shows their passion behind it. Logistically, they are ready for unexpected problems because of their extensive experience. I couldn’t be happier with the result.

Kyle Olthoff Wedding Videos's reply:

That is such a meaningful review thank you Cole! It was pleasure working for you two. Thanks again! -Kyle
    Shayna Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

MUST HAVE! The best decision we made other than getting married!

Forever Cinema’s attention to detail on our special day was outstanding, they’re so friendly and easy to work with! They collected all our small little moments and every detail we are so thankful we decided to hire them! Worth it!
  • Jaime
    Jaime S. Married on 05/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to end!

I can't say enough about this team. They were absolutely amazing. They were punctual, professional, fun and got such amazing footage! All my videos were exactly what I had hoped for and my highlight reel captured all the perfect moments. I'm so amazed how they pulled it together and how it tells the whole story. I cry every time I watch it. I also got a ceremony video, speeches and first dace videos, PLUS all my raw footage! Worth every penny! I highly recommend Forever Cinema, you won't be disappointed!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

8826 69th DR NE Marysville, WA, 98270
Location of (Kyle Olthoff Wedding Videos)
19 116th PL SE, Unit A Everett, WA, 98208

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding