Victor Zerga Photographer

Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Victor Zerga Photographer

Victor Zerga Photographer is a wedding photographer located in Kent, Washington, that serves the surrounding and Seattle regions and is willing to travel. Victor Zerga has photographed more than 200 weddings and would love to use his skill and experience to capture your special day.

Victor Zerga Photographer uses contemporary, natural, and photojournalism styles to photography every precious, loving moment of your wedding day. Victor offers to go with you to multiple locations and may work only one event per day. He may provide couples with high-resolution images, a second shooter, and slideshows. Couples may request Victor Zerga Photographer photograph their engagement shoots, Trash the Dress sessions, and wedding portraits. Victor happily offers the following photography items:

• Albums

22 Reviews for Victor Zerga Photographer

1 User photo

Victor Zerga Photographer 1

Ammara · Married on 09/17/2016

After much research I was able to find Victor and I'm so glad I did! He was absolutely perfect from start to end. I booked him for my wedding in September 2016, after looking at his amazing wedding portfolio. He was extremely professional and easy to work with. He's great at multi-cultural weddings and has done many in the past. He shot my Mehndi ceremony and the Wedding day and it was so fun and relaxed! Everyone loved him and we got a great couples photoshoot on our wedding day at the Olympic National Park in Seattle. Our pictures came out absolutely stunning and each and everyone of them were a piece of art. He totally takes away your breath after you see the photos. Victor is extremely talented and he edited them really fast. They were naturally beautiful and vivid and not over edited like some photographers do. He also sent us a personalized USB case with our high resolution pics which I loved! It was such a nice touch to the entire experience. I would highly recommended him! My friend had her wedding two months after mine and booked him as well and had an awesome experience too. BOOK HIM ASAP! You will not regret it.

Sent on 01/17/2017

daniel · Married on 07/30/2016

I can't describe the service that i have received from Victor. From beginning to end, this was a journey that my wife and i took with him throughout the year and half of planning. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day and for that i thank you Victor, from the bottom of my heart. You are truly the only vendor that understands the stress and importance of planning a wedding and you don't let your personal commitment hinder your promise. You have found a way to work through it with us even when you were badly injured with your back, not to mention your newborn child and still made time to work with us on various occasions. Part of the reason why i wanted to see if you can go back to Ethiopia with me to do my Melse was because of all the little things (your responsiveness, professionalism, value and professionalism). Now getting back to the quality of service..obviously, we wouldn't have never hired him if we didn't like his work. Nevertheless, i have seen many vendors that have a very good quality depend on it so much that it ruins our experience. I have witnessed this first hand but had to swallow all the negative issues until my wedding was over. But with Victor, what you see is what you get and his value is more than what money can provide. I have found not just a photographer but a friend that i will hire for every occasion and chance i get. Thank you again victor and can't wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Award

Victor Zerga Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Ben B. Photography
    Ben B. Photography Wedding Photographers

Victor is a pro and knows his craft in and out! This guy can make you look good.

• Boris Studio
    Boris Studio Wedding Videographers

It was a pleasure and comfortable working with Victor on a few occasions. If you want to have a high-quality and personal photography experience at your wedding go to Victor Zerga Photography. He is gifted and Internationally recognised photographer and I will recommend him to anyone.

• Acromatico Photography
    Acromatico Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the opportunity and privilige of witnessing Victor Zerga shoot in our own wedding in Miami. The caliper of his art and the manner which he conducts his work is more than fulfilling. Victor is a brilliant photographer, extremely dedicated photographer and a fantastic artist. Having worked with Victor is an honor, but witnessing his work in our own wedding was astonishing, the final product however, let's just say you'll be left speechless. Coming from professional wedding photographers, we endorse Victor with our eyes closed any day, any time!

• Kent Kent, WA, 98030 See on map