1305 Broadway Suite 201, Denison, IA 51442 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Bonner Photographic, LLC

Who are you?

I'm Brad Bonner and I'm passionate about photography. I've been shooting weddings professionally now since 2002. I produce great looking pictures while being terribly easy to work with. Best of all I believe that you should have the right to use your photos anyway you like without limitations.

What does this mean? I photograph, edit your photos, and deliver them to you in a digital format. This allows you to do anything you would like with your images. You have my full permission to make as many copies or prints as you like, to use them for Christmas cards, thank yous, or whatever else you may desire.

Cut to the chase, how much is this going to cost me?

My creative fees can be found under the pricing page on this site. All prices are for my professional photography services, plus all of your images retouched and ready to print, PLUS all of your retouched images delivered to you along with a copyright release. Tax and travel costs are the only other required costs. If you would like a professionally-designed albums, or prints, enlargements, coffee mugs (eeeek), canvases, or whatever for you, I'm here for you. Extras are À la carte and are therefore completely optional. No copyright fees. No luggage fees. No high pressure upsells. No MSG. No worries.

Travel costs are for shoots 400 miles round trip or less at $0.48/mile. Miles are calculated by google maps. For locations beyond 400 miles round trip from Denison, Iowa please ask me for a quote.

Where are you located out of?

As a location photographer I am not tied to a physical studio. I live in Denison, Iowa, but I photograph worldwide. No, seriously. I love to travel -- it's kind of an addiction. I have traveled as far as Costa Rica and as close as 2 blocks. I am available for shoots anywhere in the world.

Are they copyrighted?

Technically yes. Every time you, me, anyone, clicks a shutter that image is protected by US copyright laws. BUT, good news, I'm the one who owns the copyright and I want to give you most all of my rights in those images. I grant to you a nonexclusive right to use the images anyway you like for personal use. If you want to sell your images as stock photos let me know, we'll talk.

Do we really get all of our images?

Yes. I am honored to be your photographer -- to capture the emotion, laughter, passion and joy of your life. But those aren't my memories, they're yours. That is why I believe that you should have the right to do whatever you see fit with your memories afterwards. At the end of our time together I will get straight to work in my digital darkroom where I will hand correct each image for color, composition and artistic interpretation. I will then create for you a DVDs/CDs/External Harddrives with all of your final images. I will also upload all of your images to the web for sharing with friends and family.

So these images are low resolution files?

No. That would be silly. These are full resolution images ready to be printed, played with, screen-savered, emailed, christmas carded and traded like senior pictures.

What equipment do you use?

Depends on the job, but I shoot Nikon DSLRs.

What about albums, can I make my own? Can you just make me one?

You bet. I can produce a crazy-awesome album for you. Prices depend on what you want and start at $300 and go up from there. For those DIY'ers out there, I think Inkubook and Blurb do a good job.

Can friends and family shoot over your shoulder while you work?

As long as they don't get in my way - sure. No problem. Yet another advantage of copyright-released photography. I'm not trying to make money from prints. The more cameras the better. I can only shoot in one direction at a time. [Actually thats not true - I love using remote cameras but that's a different story completely] I just ask that I am allowed to do my work and that everyone is respectful of everyone's space.

Follow Bonner Photographic, LLC on

cd235f3e4e7b2f49 1317740546735 20100612122123

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Bonner Photographic, LLC

Liesal · Married on 09/12/2009

Brad is super awesome to work with! He is very fun to work with and can even make the most nervous groom calm down to get great pictures. He is very easy to contact and quickly responds to email/phone calls. I love that we get to have all of our digital files to do as we please. All around an A++ experience!

Sent on 09/28/2009

Keri · Married on 06/28/2008

Brad was easy to work with and we got the photos we hoped for. I would definately recommend him.

Sent on 07/29/2008

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2008

Brad took beautiful pictures and I was happy with how they turned out. He listened to our wishes about what pictures we wanted taken. I was impressed when I got the cds at how throughouly he captured the entire event on film. I was pleased with the quality and cost of the pictures from the website he suggested we print them from.

Sent on 06/10/2008