1214 Opaca Drive SE, Bolivia, NC 28422 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bonded Hearts Weddings and Wine

I specialize in making dreams come true! Your wedding day should be everything you've dream of. As a ordained pastor, I will offer you a personalized wedding ceremony, reflecting your dreams, hopes and memories. I will create a wedding ceremony that you will cherish forever. I offer pricing designed for every budget. Weddings can be booked any day of the week and any time frame.

Your wedding may be a small intimate affair, or a large spectacular event. It may be on the beach, in a park, on the golf course or anywhere your heart desires.

Bonded Hearts weddings and wine will also provide each couple who books their wedding with me, a custom designed labeled complimentary bottle of wine. A true keepsake of your very special day!

I also offer renewing of vows, baptisms, memorial services, etc.

nicole
Zalinwedding2
Lori3

10 Reviews for Bonded Hearts Weddings and Wine

Erica · Married on 05/27/2017

Lynn and Paul were so wonderful in accommodating our needs for our wedding. I do not second guess our choice in choosing Lynn as our wedding officiant whatsoever! They were both very professional, but down to earth; which, is sometimes difficult to find. We feel very fortunate to of had such great people help us execute our wedding :D

Sent on 07/23/2017

beth · Married on 09/17/2016

Ryan and I had Lynn Officiate our marriage on 09/17/2016. I can't explain enough how happy we are that we chose Lynn. She was so helpful having her at rehearsal. She took over and helped us coordinate and was very patient as we didn't know what we were doing :) We wanted a ceremony that was religious, but modern and Lynn worked with us to incorporate every detail we needed. Her husband took pictures along with my photographer and he captured some pictures that my photographer may not have gotten. Overall, we loved how comfortable we were with Lynn and her husband. You won't regret booking Lynn to officiate your wedding!
    Best wishes,
    The McWhirters

Sent on 09/25/2016

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Lynn and her husband Paul were AMAZING!! I can not say enough great things about them. My husband was pretty nervous and she talked with him a little bit and calmed him down. We had only spoken on the phone once and met once before the wedding but it seemed like she knew us forever. She broke the mood some with a few personal jokes about our football teams and all of our animals during the wedding and I LOVED IT!! Her husband Paul took wonderful pictures. He was all over the place getting great shots. A little added bonus. Also, you get a personalized bottle of wine! Again, I can not say enough wonderful things about Lynn and Paul. I highly highly recommend Bonded Hearts! Thank you so much Lynn and Paul!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Bonded Hearts Weddings and Wine FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 20.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NC, PA, SC
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bonded Hearts Weddings and Wine 1
    Each couple receives
    Each couple who books their wedding with Bonded Hearts will receive a complimentary bottle of red or white wine with their keepsake specially designed label, celebrating their wedding day!

• 1214 Opaca Drive SE Bolivia, 28422 See on map