Bonded Hearts Weddings and Wine

Naples, FL View map Visit website
$400 Typical Price

$400 Typical Price

I specialize in making dreams come true! Your wedding day should be everything you've dream of. As a ordained pastor, I will offer you a personalized wedding ceremony, reflecting your dreams, hopes and memories. I will create a wedding ceremony that you will cherish forever. I offer pricing designed for every budget. Weddings can be booked any day of the week and any time frame.

Your wedding may be a small intimate affair, or a large spectacular event. It may be on the beach, in a park, on the golf course or anywhere your heart desires.

I also offer renewing of vows, baptisms, memorial services, etc.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$25

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
VA
WA
WV
WI

What languages do you speak?

English

• Molly
    Molly M. Getting married on 11/06/2021

Pastor Lynn made our ceremony beautiful.

Pastor Lynn was amazing from the first phone call getting to know us, to the words she crafted and recited at our ceremony the day of our wedding. Our guests were so touched by the ceremony and told us afterwards that it was beautifully done and very special. We're very happy with how everything turned out and would absolutely recommend to someone who wants an officiant that will truly get to understand the couple and what they want in life.
    Erica Married on 05/27/2017
    Lynn and Paul were so wonderful in accommodating our needs for our wedding. I do not second guess our choice in choosing Lynn as our wedding officiant whatsoever! They were both very professional, but down to earth; which, is sometimes difficult to find. We feel very fortunate to of had such great people help us execute our wedding :D
    Beth Married on 09/17/2016
    Ryan and I had Lynn Officiate our marriage on 09/17/2016. I can't explain enough how happy we are that we chose Lynn. She was so helpful having her at rehearsal. She took over and helped us coordinate and was very patient as we didn't know what we were doing :) We wanted a ceremony that was religious, but modern and Lynn worked with us to incorporate every detail we needed. Her husband took pictures along with my photographer and he captured some pictures that my photographer may not have gotten. Overall, we loved how comfortable we were with Lynn and her husband. You won't regret booking Lynn to officiate your wedding!
    Best wishes,
    The McWhirters

Deals

Bonded Hearts Weddings and Wine 1
Exclusive
Bonded Hearts Weddings and Wine 2
Gift
Each couple who books their wedding with Bonded Hearts will receive a complimentary bottle of red or white wine with their keepsake specially designed label, celebrating their wedding day!

Team

Paul Yeso
Paul Yeso
Photographer/husband

We love doing weddings and working as a team! As I officiate, Paul snaps gorgeous photos during and after the ceremony. We can even do phots for the reception. All photos are available a day or two after the wedding on my Shutterfly site. You will have full access to all of them if you choose the photo package.

When we are not doing weddings we love to travel! We reside in Naples, Florida for the winter and spring months and travel our beautiful 50 states with our white Westie, Charlie!

we look forward to meeting you and help your dreams to come true❤️

3729 Neapolitan Circle Naples, FL, 34112
910-557-8243
Location of (Bonded Hearts Weddings and Wine)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding