Boynton Beach, FL 33437 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Bombshell Makeovers

Bombshell Makeovers, South Florida's most Elite team of Bridal Hair and Makeup Specialists.

Our Specialties include:

Airbrush makeup, False Lash Extentions, Glamourous Hair, Hair Extentions, Body Contouring for Bridal wedding Parties and Photoshoots.

Located in South Florida. We come to you!

#561-319-2969

Bombshell Makeovers 7
  • Alexa

Alexa Hoffmann · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Talented/ Professional/ Experienced

I received a phone call from Amanda with Bombshell Makeovers. She was sweet, open- minded, easy to talk to, listened carefully to my ideas. We shared our ideas together and Amanda has an all around easy going personality with a great business acumen! A quality you will admire about the company’s business practices. All in all I will be using Bombshell makeovers for my engagement shoot and the wedding day with my Mother, myself, and 3 bridesmaids. I’m excited and can’t wait to plan this big moment with Amanda and her team. I love following their Instagram page for inspiring ideas; @bombshellmakeovers!

A very happy client 🌹

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Gulbransen · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Bombshell Makeover Team is AMAZING! 5 Star, Love Them!

A few weeks ago, I had my trial hair and makeup on the day of my engagement photoshoot with bombshell stylists Maria & Amanda.
    We chose to have our photos taken at the beautiful Vizcaya Museum & Garden, but being that it's the middle of summer in Miami, you already know it's WAY too hot to do the shoot during the day, so my fiance and I had to make sure that the shoot was scheduled early in the morning so we wouldn't pass out from the heat lol. Amanda and Maria arrived at my home at 6:45AM on the dot with coffee in hand, ready to work! They were so professional and so friendly, and we had a great time creating my dream "whimsical boho garden" look. I showed each lady photo inspiration from online, and they both completely NAILED the look I was going for. I felt so glamorous & beautiful, yet very natural and not over-done. We just got our engagement photos back, and I am beyond overjoyed with how they turned out. Thank you ladies for helping me to achieve the perfect bridal glow. I can't wait to have these girls work their magic again on my big day in Feb 2020!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Bombshell Makeovers 8
    Bombshell Makeovers 9
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/06/2019

I felt like a true princess!

Upon my first glance at the work of all artist at bombshell makeovers I knew this was the company I needed for my special day, after speaking on the phone with them I knew it even more so. I had a slight issue making my circumstances a little different then normal but the owner Elisa was so generous and helpful she was able to come up with a solution to help me. She truly is a doll to speak and work with.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Amanda & Maria as my stylist and they were just incredible. Aside from the amazing work they did on me and my bridesmaids , both of them were so kind and personable that they really helped me and my bridesmaids get excited and have fun while we listened to music and they did there magic. I typically hate my photo being taken but I truly felt like a princess because of them. Every person that tried to take a photo of me, I gladly let them because I knew the girls made me look amazing. I described to Amanda the type of makeup I wanted and she gave suggestions and got it perfect. For my hair I was in between 3 different styles and Maria helped to mesh all 3 together to make it gorgeous. I wish I had another occasion coming up so I could have Amanda & Maria do my hair and makeup again. I seriously recommend bombshell makeovers to anyone who wants to feel like a true princess on there wedding day.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Bombshell Makeovers FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bombshell Makeovers 1
    Bombshell Bridal Trial
    Complete Bombshell Makeover Trial $165.for our Bombshell Brides.This includes Flawless Makeup, Glamorous Hair or Elegant Updo. Please present your coupon.

• Yolanda Hill Photography
    Yolanda Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough great things about the girls at Bombshell Makeovers. They are very professional, extremely great to work with and talented. I am so lucky to have met and had the opportunity to work with such great talent. I am looking forward to working with these ladies again. I recommend Bombshell to anyone looking for a great team.

• Captured Beauty Photography
    Captured Beauty Photography Wedding Photographers

Bombshell is always reliable and does gorgeous work! I always know when they are on the team that everything will go smoothly. I enjoy working with them and look forward to it.

• Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty
    Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

All of her clients always look beautiful and flawless. Highly recommended!

• Boynton Beach, 33437 See on map