Boynton Beach, FL 33437 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Bombshell Makeovers

Bombshell Makeovers, South Florida's most Elite team of Bridal Hair and Makeup Specialists.

Our Specialties include:

Airbrush makeup, False Lash Extentions, Glamourous Hair, Hair Extentions, Body Contouring for Bridal wedding Parties and Photoshoots.

Located in South Florida. We come to you!

#561-319-2969

Bombshell Makeovers 6
Bombshell Makeovers 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/06/2019

I felt like a true princess!

Upon my first glance at the work of all artist at bombshell makeovers I knew this was the company I needed for my special day, after speaking on the phone with them I knew it even more so. I had a slight issue making my circumstances a little different then normal but the owner Elisa was so generous and helpful she was able to come up with a solution to help me. She truly is a doll to speak and work with.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Amanda & Maria as my stylist and they were just incredible. Aside from the amazing work they did on me and my bridesmaids , both of them were so kind and personable that they really helped me and my bridesmaids get excited and have fun while we listened to music and they did there magic. I typically hate my photo being taken but I truly felt like a princess because of them. Every person that tried to take a photo of me, I gladly let them because I knew the girls made me look amazing. I described to Amanda the type of makeup I wanted and she gave suggestions and got it perfect. For my hair I was in between 3 different styles and Maria helped to mesh all 3 together to make it gorgeous. I wish I had another occasion coming up so I could have Amanda & Maria do my hair and makeup again. I seriously recommend bombshell makeovers to anyone who wants to feel like a true princess on there wedding day.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2019

So amazing!

Bombshell Makeovers is so amazing!!!! They beautified my bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and myself on my BIG day! The entire process from the initial quote with Melissa, to the follow ups and confirmation from Elisa, and the artists Alexa and Elizabeth the day of was seamless, professional, and beyond perfect! Every bride looks to have reliable and awesome vendors the day of and bombshell makeovers were that and more! The quality of service they provide is top notch and we all felt so beautiful and flawless. Alexa and Elizabeth arrived the day of on time, ready, set up quickly and provided the best service! Elisa followed up multiple times as my wedding day was approaching as well as after! The planning process and the day of can be overwhelming for most brides, but between Elisa, Alexa, and Elizabeth they allowed for me to enjoy my big day and look amazing all night! I highly recommend using bombshell makeovers for your big day!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Bombshell Makeovers 8
  • Michelle

Michelle Elias · Married on 05/25/2019

Bombshell Makeovers is absolutely amazing!!! I give them 5 stars

My Experience was more than I ever expected . I knew that they were a great group of artists from their pictures and from what I have heard. I must say that Elisa is the kindest soul ever, she truly cared for me and me family with authenticity and professionalism .
    My family and I really loved how she took care of me on my Wedding Day! I have married the man of my dreams and Elisa was right next to me with Love and Encouragment. The team I met was Elisa,Elizabeth , Melissa and Molly . They are fun, sweet and very attentive ! I and my family highly reccomend Bombshell Makeovers. Definitely 5 Stars !
    Thank you ladies, you made my day!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Bombshell Makeovers FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bombshell Makeovers 1
    Bombshell Bridal Trial
    Complete Bombshell Makeover Trial $165.for our Bombshell Brides.This includes Flawless Makeup, Glamorous Hair or Elegant Updo. Please present your coupon.

• Yolanda Hill Photography
    Yolanda Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough great things about the girls at Bombshell Makeovers. They are very professional, extremely great to work with and talented. I am so lucky to have met and had the opportunity to work with such great talent. I am looking forward to working with these ladies again. I recommend Bombshell to anyone looking for a great team.

• Captured Beauty Photography
    Captured Beauty Photography Wedding Photographers

Bombshell is always reliable and does gorgeous work! I always know when they are on the team that everything will go smoothly. I enjoy working with them and look forward to it.

• Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty
    Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

All of her clients always look beautiful and flawless. Highly recommended!

• Boynton Beach, 33437 See on map