Gilbert, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number

About Bombshell Beauty by Yolanda

One of the valley's premier makeup artist specializing in on-location bridal airbrush makeup servicing the Phoenix area. Yolanda also does makeup for a variety of other different looks from wedding makeup to special events, senior portrait makeup, prom makeup, editorial makeup, boudoir photo shoots, and more. A licensed, skilled, & passionately driven individual who's professionalism & talent shines through effortlessly. I believe my work speaks for it's self, put me to the test & you can see for yourself. With over 7 years of experience and many publications, you won't be disappointed!

Follow Bombshell Beauty by Yolanda on

05 27 kristen

7 Reviews for Bombshell Beauty by Yolanda

• Maryem

Maryem · Married on 04/26/2015

Yolanda was great, she really listened to what I wanted and was able to provide me with the look I wanted for my wedding, she is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Angelica · Married on 03/29/2014

Yolanda was excellent the day of my wedding. She was able to look at the makeup my bridesmaids showed her and replicate is beautifully. I had a trail makeup with her and that went well but I decided to change my look. I let her know and she was very flexible with what I wanted. She definitely dolled me up! Everyone was amazed with the final look and I was very pleased. She also did my grandmother and mothers makeup as well. She kept everything very professional and completed everyone's look in a timely manner. Thank you so much Yolanda for helping my big day make me feel like a princess!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Bombshell Beauty by Yolanda's reply:

Thank you so much Angelica! I had so much fun dolling up you and your bridal party. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day! Can't wait to see pics :)

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2013

Bombshell Beauty by Yolanda is the BEST makeup artist in Arizona. She did my makeup for my wedding and I couldn't of asked for anything more. She took my ideas and made them come to life and turned me into a princess on my wedding day. Everyone would not stop complimenting on how beautiful I looked. My day was a dream come true and I thank her for making me feel and look beautiful!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Bombshell Beauty by Yolanda FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup

• Stylish Events by Lisa
    Stylish Events by Lisa Wedding Planners

Yolanda does some amazing work. She is always on the cutting edge of the latest trends in makeup. I highly recommend her and check out her amazing photos she has on her website!

• Bello Creations by Ti
    Bello Creations by Ti Wedding Planners

Yolanda is such a vibrant young talent.

• Gilbert, 85296 See on map