Bokeh Love Photography

Galloway, NJ View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Bokeh Love Photography is a full service photography business based in New Jersey that focuses on capturing the legacy of new love and was established in 2013. Creating beautiful imagery and educating clients on a tangible experience which allows and encourages images to be printed and preserved is what we are most passionate about. We look forward to capturing the start of your legacy together.

My name is Lauren, and I am the owner and photographer of Bokeh Love Photography. I am a believer in love, I adore a good story, and I am able to use my gift of fine art and photography to create and preserve captivating images for your family to cherish and love forever. The legacy you leave for your family, is so important, and I am honored to be your photographer of choice to be able to deliver a high end, one of a kind experience to you!

• Corinna
    Corinna R. Married on 10/17/2021

Highly recommend!

I got married at Renault Winery in October and chose Lauren as my photographer. I was looking at tagged photos of the venue on their instagram, discovered Lauren and fell in love with her work.

I met her in a coffee shop between our houses and decided to book with her which was a great decision. She was very attentive and flexible with rescheduling due to covid. Her prices were extremely reasonable and I also loved that she had a photo booth rental option which was one of my musts.

The day of my wedding she kept everything going at a good pace and was extremely organized. Her assistant was a sweetheart too and they made me so comfortable and were a pleasure to work with.

I got back some preview photos which are STUNNING and cannot wait to see the rest. She also made me an adorable scrapbook from the photo booth it's one of my favorite mementos. I highly recommend Lauren to anyone in need of a photographer for any occasion.
  • Meet_The_Clarks
    Rachael Married on 06/08/2018
    Hiring Lauren to photograph our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made. Our engagement shoot was an absolute blast! Lauren helped ease any nerves we had and ended up taking over 100 picture of us! She has an amazing eye and I cannot wait to see our wedding day photos. We would hire her 1000% times over! Thank you Lauren for your hard work and dedication. Thank you for making me feel beautiful inside and out on our wedding day! You are truly are gifted and I look forward to working together again in the near future!
  • User2462951 2+ years ago
    Lauren is awesome! We just had our engagement photos done with her and we were truly impressed with her eye. Our photos came out beautiful even though the day of our engagement shoot was moody and overcast. She will be doing our wedding next June and I cannot wait to see her photos. She knows how to find good light and good angles and works super quickly. She also helps manage my "bridal stress" by being really organized about our timeline from the day we booked her! She's so knowledgeable about not only photography but weddings in general and she is always there when I have a question that needs answering. I promise you you will be so relaxed with Lauren photographing your wedding. She truly treats her brides like VIPs. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to all my friends!

Bokeh Love Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much!!! I cannot wait until your wedding day, and look forward to helping you along the way with anything you need!!! Xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Bokeh Love Photography 1
Exclusive
Bokeh Love Photography 2
Offer

Free Engagement Session with any collection. Free session includes up to 2 hours on location and outfit change. Location must be within 30 miles of Galloway, NJ. You will receive an online proofing gallery where you can view, select and purchase digital images. Digital images not included in free session. Wedding must be booked before July 31, 2019. Wedding may take place in 2019, 2020, oe 2021.

Creations by Mia Creations by Mia Wedding Hair & Makeup

You made the right choice if you booked with Lauren of Bokeh Love Photography! She is extremely professional, personable, and amazingly talented. I have know her for a few years now. We have worked weddings together and I have worked for her, doing hair and make-up for her Boudoir Shoots. Her personality is just a joy to be around, I seriously feel like I have known her my whole life! Her work is beyond perfection. Her creativity and knowledge produce some of the most beautiful photographs I've seen. I highly recommend Bokeh Love!!

Blue Heron Pines Golf Club Blue Heron Pines Golf Club Country Club Weddings

We've had quite a few brides use Bokeh Love and we look forward to working with them every time! The photography style is gorgeous and they are so easy to work with. They actually HELP the wedding flow smoothly instead of working against the venue's time line and still manage to capture the most amazing photos. We love them!

Galloway, NJ, 08205
Location of (Bokeh Love Photography)

Bokeh Love Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bokeh Love Photography include in the starting price?

Bokeh Love Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bokeh Love Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bokeh Love Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Bokeh Love Photography offer?

Bokeh Love Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Bokeh Love Photography offer?

Bokeh Love Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bokeh Love Photography offer for wedding events?

Bokeh Love Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Bokeh Love Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bokeh Love Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bokeh Love Photography offer?

Bokeh Love Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding