Absecon, NJ 08205 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Bokeh Love Photography

Bokeh Love Photography is a full service photography business based in New Jersey that focuses on capturing the legacy of new love and was established in 2013. Creating beautiful imagery and educating clients on a tangible experience which allows and encourages images to be printed and preserved is what we are most passionate about. We look forward to capturing the start of your legacy together.

My name is Lauren, and I am the owner and photographer of Bokeh Love Photography. I am a believer in love, I adore a good story, and I am able to use my gift of fine art and photography to create and preserve captivating images for your family to cherish and love forever. The legacy you leave for your family, is so important, and I am honored to be your photographer of choice to be able to deliver a high end, one of a kind experience to you!

Follow Bokeh Love Photography on

02 2600
02 2600

14 Reviews for Bokeh Love Photography

• Meet_The_Clarks

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2018

Hiring Lauren to photograph our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made. Our engagement shoot was an absolute blast! Lauren helped ease any nerves we had and ended up taking over 100 picture of us! She has an amazing eye and I cannot wait to see our wedding day photos. We would hire her 1000% times over! Thank you Lauren for your hard work and dedication. Thank you for making me feel beautiful inside and out on our wedding day! You are truly are gifted and I look forward to working together again in the near future!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lauren is awesome! We just had our engagement photos done with her and we were truly impressed with her eye. Our photos came out beautiful even though the day of our engagement shoot was moody and overcast. She will be doing our wedding next June and I cannot wait to see her photos. She knows how to find good light and good angles and works super quickly. She also helps manage my "bridal stress" by being really organized about our timeline from the day we booked her! She's so knowledgeable about not only photography but weddings in general and she is always there when I have a question that needs answering. I promise you you will be so relaxed with Lauren photographing your wedding. She truly treats her brides like VIPs. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Bokeh Love Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much!!! I cannot wait until your wedding day, and look forward to helping you along the way with anything you need!!! Xoxo

Shay · Married on 05/14/2016

If you are still looking for a photographer, look no further. Lauren IS THE ONE! She not only was able to work with my budget, but still go over the top. Sometimes vendors lose sight of the fact that this is the most important day of a couple's life, but she made us feel so special throughout the entire process. She has a private group for her brides where she provides advice/ideas! This is so fun and helpful since she does this all the time! And her photos are breathtaking! You need Lauren in your life. Call her now!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Award

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Bokeh Love Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Bokeh Love Photography 2
    Free Engagement Session!

Free Engagement Session with any collection. Free session includes up to 2 hours on location and outfit change. Location must be within 30 miles of Galloway, NJ. You will receive an online proofing gallery where you can view, select and purchase digital images. Digital images not included in free session. Wedding must be booked before July 31, 2019. Wedding may take place in 2019, 2020, oe 2021.

• Creations by Mia
    Creations by Mia Wedding Hair & Makeup

You made the right choice if you booked with Lauren of Bokeh Love Photography! She is extremely professional, personable, and amazingly talented. I have know her for a few years now. We have worked weddings together and I have worked for her, doing hair and make-up for her Boudoir Shoots. Her personality is just a joy to be around, I seriously feel like I have known her my whole life! Her work is beyond perfection. Her creativity and knowledge produce some of the most beautiful photographs I've seen. I highly recommend Bokeh Love!!

• Blue Heron Pines Golf Club
    Blue Heron Pines Golf Club Country Club Weddings

We've had quite a few brides use Bokeh Love and we look forward to working with them every time! The photography style is gorgeous and they are so easy to work with. They actually HELP the wedding flow smoothly instead of working against the venue's time line and still manage to capture the most amazing photos. We love them!

• Absecon, NJ, 08205 See on map