130 W. Kansas, Frankfort, IL 60423 Map · Phone number

About Bokay Flowers

Weddings make our world go 'round.

They're simply the best representation of our passion for floral design. We just adore our brides and treat each one as if she is our own sister, spoiling her with custom designs and positively posh service.

Our modern bride wants to be wowed with unforgettably fresh, hip and stylish designs that truly transcend. Each wedding is uniquely personal, and we embrace the opportunity to design for your celebration.

At BoKAY, we're quite smart — (if we do say so ourselves). We will work within your budget to design a brilliant wedding plan that will wow you and your guests for years to come. We happily and highly recommend collaboration with all of your vendors throughout the planning process to ensure a flawless production.

On your wedding day, we'll be there - fussing over you, your flowers and any other little detail that might need attention. You just relax, look gorgeous and enjoy the moment.

darcymatt81
Darcybmbokay
DarcyBokay

2 Reviews for Bokay Flowers

Elizabeth · Married on 11/30/2013

I absolutely LOVED my flowers from BoKay! The flowers were so beautiful and really different from anything else I had seen. Becky is super creative and has tons of great ideas for working within a budget. She really knows her stuff and was wonderful to work with. She was punctual and reliable, allowing me to be stress free on my wedding day. In addition, Becky had everythingall set up at the reception hall and it was stunning. She is worth every penny and I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Shari · Married on 07/06/2007

She provided an excellent selection of flowers that were not traditional in the least, very unique arrangements, but very classy and beautiful!!!! I would highly recommend Bokay Flowers!!!

Sent on 06/08/2008