75-5783 Kawena St, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Bodhi Wedding Films

Hi! My name is Jon Bodhi.

I offer artistic cinematic wedding films and photography. I strive to create something that is unique, creative, and timeless. My films bring your day to life – allowing the two of you to relive every laugh, every tear, and every moment that went by in a flash. I handcraft all my wedding films with love and aloha.

I have 3 spaces left for 2021 and only 19 spaces left for 2022! I get booked very fast the best way to get in touch is to Email me at jon@bodhiweddings.com or visit my website www.bodhiweddings.com. From there fill out the contact form and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! I get a lot of requests and don't recommend using the wedding wire message option.

Premier Wedding Videography

Videos 4 Videos

20 Reviews for Bodhi Wedding Films

Lauren T. · Married on 02/27/2020

Big Island Wedding 2020

We got married on the Big Island in February right before Quarantine luckily and we had the best time and an even better Videographer in Jon. He was so much fun and we loooove our videos! Couldn't have picked a better person to capture our wonderful day!

Sent on 05/02/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle H. · Married on 12/12/2019

Simply amazing

Jon Bodhi is by far one of the most talented artists I have ever met. He filmed my wedding and he was professional from the very start and very kind and easy going. The way he interacted with everyone at the wedding was almost as if he knew every body and that is such a great feeling to know that your vendors are fitting in! And his work...wow, simple WOW. The Instagram version of the video was absolutely amazing and the music was perfectly aligned with what we asked for- it did a great job of giving a little peak of what was to come by showing our love but not giving it all away in the video. Our completed wedding video IS AMAZING! My wife and I literally watched it about 20 times the first night it came out and all the emotions came out. All of our friends and family that were there have mentioned multiple times that he captured all the magic and beautiful moments from that day- it literally could not have been more in point. Every time we watch it, I think- wow..he literally caught every beautiful and magic moment on camera and just put it together where it flows so beautifully. People who were not at our wedding that have watched it said that it felt as if they were there! That’s how amazing Jon is! If you want all the magic captured...go with Jon..you won’t regret it! My wife and I have already said that when we figure out our plan for our honeymoon, if it is back in Hawaii then we will reach out to him for an adventure shoot 🙌🏽😍

Here is the link to the beautiful video he created :

Sent on 03/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bodhi Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1999.00
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• 75-5783 Kawena St Kailua Kona, HI, 96740 See on map
    808796-6877 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bodhi Wedding Films)