About Bobbie Pin Beauty Make up & Hair Artistry

Beauty & Art is my Passion. We'll make you look like YOU, just a more perfected version!

Multiple Bridal Award Winning Make up Artist and Stylists in Las Vegas!! Creating Natural Beauty is our creative objective in working with every woman on their special day. Beauty and Artistry is my passion. In combining these two elements, we have the ability to create a look for a client that is a perfected and beautiful enhancement of what they were given naturally!

Our goal is to help find your vision of your perfect Make up and Hair on your wedding day, combine it with our expertise and trained artistry skills to create a look that is YOU just more perfected! We Love our Bride + Bride and Groom + Groom couples too! Love Wins for everyone in Las Vegas <3

The most rewarding part of the day on the job is to see the final look in a clients eyes and the smile on their face when they look at themselves in the mirror with a renewed sense of confident, self esteem and admiration!  I am truly blessed to have a 14 year career doing what I genuinely love!!

*We offer bridal beauty services to all ages, skin tones and hair types in the comforting privacy of your room or location. Tattoo cover up also available, please inquire for more details.

* We offer affordable group rates for parties of 5 or more!

*Check out our website Bobbiepinbeauty.com and leave us your email so we can send you a personalized quote for your wedding day beauty services.

We look forward to hearing from all of our lovely bridal clients!!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

Follow Bobbie Pin Beauty Make up & Hair Artistry on

94 Reviews for Bobbie Pin Beauty Make up & Hair Artistry

User Photos
todo alt text

So wonderfully professional and helpful! I'm so lucky she did my hair and makeup on my wedding day ❤

Profile Picture Alexia, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I 100% recommend Bobby Pin Beauty to anyone who wants to feel beautiful. Me and my bridesmaids had only a vague idea of what we wanted and, somehow, Francesca knew exactly what we were dreaming of. Her work was flawless and she is super sweet. She really helped make my special day truly unforgettable :)

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/21/17, 1 Review

2 ENDORSEMENTS

Events

Las Vegas Blvd and Blue Diamond Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89147   See On Map
702-824-2300 (phone)
Please EMAIL me directly at Bobbiepinbeauty@gmail.com for your inquiry!
Bobbie Pin Beauty Make up & Hair Artistry is a wedding Beauty Team of Artists from Las Vegas, Nevada servicing weddings throughout the local area, including North Las Vegas, South Las Vegas, and and Henderson. Bobbie Pin Beauty Make up & Hair Artistry is a professional Makeup & Hair Beauty Services that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry since 2003 specializing in Bridal Makeup & Hair that will make you feel the most beautiful you've ever felt and your future husband will appreciate that it still looks like YOU!.