Nashville, Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blush + Honey

Blush + Honey is an experienced hair and makeup wedding service located in Nashville, Tennessee. Owned and operated by Hallie, Blush + Honey has been in the bridal industry for over four years. Whether you want services for you or for your whole party, Blush + Honey will use its skill set and high-quality products to give you dreamy, beautiful looks. Your personalized look will be complete with a to-go touch up kit to ensure lasting results all night long. Blush + Honey has worked with many different celebrities such as Lindsey Stirling and Julia Michaels. They have also worked with well-known photographers such as David Choi. With over eight years of salon experience and a masters degree from the Make Up Designory of Los Angeles, you can feel confident you’ll be looking your best on your big day with Blush + Honey’s assistance.

From a beautiful blow out to a full updo, Blush + Honey will make sure your hair is in place all day. When it comes to makeup, they will assess your distinct features to flawlessly highlight your best traits. They also provide bundle packages for bridal parties with eight or more people. Consultations and trials can be provided. Other services include:

• On-site services

Blush + Honey 6
Blush + Honey 7

Connor Deason · Married on 07/27/2019

Hire Hallie!

Hallie and her team have been unbelievable from the start! We had our trail and Hallie nailed the exact look I was going for, but added her own unique touches to ensure my skin tone/eye color was complimented the best it could be. Hallie is professional, her pricing is very fair, but mostly importantly she is so easy to be around! Having her there on a day that can be insanely stressful for a bride provided a lot of calm for all parties involved. Hallie and Gabrielle were prompt, fully prepared, and ensured my bridal party looked flawless. The best thing about my makeup was that I didn't feel overdone. I looked poised and polished, while still looking like myself! Do yourself a favor and hire Hallie and her team! you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Blair

Blair Barrows · Married on 05/18/2019

Unstoppable hair and natural make-up!

Blush + Honey was so fantastic!! I do not wear make-up regularly so I wanted something that looked natural. I had a lot of people in my party or family who wanted hair, make-up, or both and they were accommodating and organized. I worked with Mel and Zoe specifically and both of them were so diligent and gracious! The stress of the day manifested in the braid on the side of my hair and my eyebrows and both ladies were assuring and redid each until my nerves had calmed. What my bridesmaids appreciated, also, was that they had the option to just add lashes! That way, the ladies who didn't want full make-up done could still have lashes. My grandmother loved Zoe's make-up so much that she even got it done for herself! Mel created super unique and fun hairstyles that were uniform for my entire party (and stayed through dancing!)! I cannot say enough amazing things about their services!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Katie · Married on 04/27/2019

The best experience!

I have so many amazing things to say about Hallie!!!! I first met her at my trial before my wedding and I voiced my concerns about how I do not wear a ton of makeup and how I wanted to look as natural as possible for my wedding. She created a look for me that I was BEYOND happy with. I almost cried because I was so happy. She is such a wonderful person, is very talented, and listens to what you actually want. I went into my wedding day excited and confident with her skills. My wedding day look was even better than my trial and I could not be happier with this experience. Hallie is amazing!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Blush + Honey 8

Award

Blush + Honey FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings