Nashville, Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blush + Honey

Blush + Honey is an experienced hair and makeup wedding service located in Nashville, Tennessee. Owned and operated by Hallie, Blush + Honey has been in the bridal industry for over four years. Whether you want services for you or for your whole party, Blush + Honey will use its skill set and high-quality products to give you dreamy, beautiful looks. Your personalized look will be complete with a to-go touch up kit to ensure lasting results all night long. Blush + Honey has worked with many different celebrities such as Lindsey Stirling and Julia Michaels. They have also worked with well-known photographers such as David Choi. With over eight years of salon experience and a masters degree from the Make Up Designory of Los Angeles, you can feel confident you’ll be looking your best on your big day with Blush + Honey’s assistance.

From a beautiful blow out to a full updo, Blush + Honey will make sure your hair is in place all day. When it comes to makeup, they will assess your distinct features to flawlessly highlight your best traits. They also provide bundle packages for bridal parties with eight or more people. Consultations and trials can be provided. Other services include:

• On-site services

Blush + Honey 6
Blush + Honey 7

Katie · Married on 04/27/2019

The best experience!

I have so many amazing things to say about Hallie!!!! I first met her at my trial before my wedding and I voiced my concerns about how I do not wear a ton of makeup and how I wanted to look as natural as possible for my wedding. She created a look for me that I was BEYOND happy with. I almost cried because I was so happy. She is such a wonderful person, is very talented, and listens to what you actually want. I went into my wedding day excited and confident with her skills. My wedding day look was even better than my trial and I could not be happier with this experience. Hallie is amazing!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Blush + Honey 16

Nina · Married on 09/28/2018

Fun Day of Glam!

The first time I met Hallie at our trial I knew this was going to be a great experience. She was so nice, listened and understood my vision and what I wanted my look to be. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup from my trial, which made me so excited for the big day! On the day, it was such a fun day of glam, and they did an amazing job on each girls with hair and makeup. We all felt and looked ready for all the pictures! I loved working with Hallie and if I ever need hair and makeup again for an event, she would be the first person I would call!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Award

Blush + Honey FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings