Pittsburgh Beauty Co

1434 Laurel Dr, Sewickley, Sewickley, PA 15143 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pittsburgh Beauty Co

Hello!

Thank you for considering Pittsburgh Beauty Co for your hair and makeup services! We are formerly known as Blush + Honey @Blush_and_Honey. Please bare with us while we get the new website up and working and refer to Blushandhoneybeauty.com until then.

It is truly my passion to share over ten years of experience in the beauty industry with my brides. I have focused exclusively on weddings for the last 5 years and it has been a blast. Previously working in Los Angeles and Nashville I am happier than ever to be working with the brides from my beloved homtown of Pittsburgh, Pa.I offer both hair and makeup services and travel on location. I create custom makeup and hairstyles that look both glamorous and effortless. The makeup needs to look beautiful in person and still read in photos and I have the best products to do just that.

I know that designing your unique hair and makeup vision can be intimidating, I am here to create your vision in a way that has you feeling both comfortable and radiant. I consider it an honor to be a part of so many important and lovely wedding days. Thank you to all the brides and familes who have kept us so busy.

I look forward to hearing from you!
- Hallie

28 Reviews for Pittsburgh Beauty Co

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2019

Incredible

Do yourself a favor, and hire Hallie with Blush + Honey to take care of all your wedding hair and makeup needs. Hallie, along with Bree, Zoe, and Mel were the ultimate glam squad on our wedding day! They treated all of my girls wonderfully and dedicated enough time to each girl so that no one felt rushed. One of my bridesmaids has LOTS of think, curly long hair, and she was treated so great, unlike other stylists in the past. There was so much attention to detail, and we couldn't be more thankful. In total, the Blush + Honey team did the hair & makeup for the bride, hair for 9 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and makeup for about 5 of those girls as well. Hallie had so much patience with me during my trail, as she must have adjusted my hair ten different times, and was genuinely excited when I changed the entire hairstyle the morning of the wedding - which couldn't have been more perfect. As a wedding planner myself, I am very picky about who I work with, both professionally, and now personally as a bride, and I wouldn't have changed one thing. Seriously though, hire these ladies and they will take incredible care of you on your big day!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Connor

Connor D. · Married on 07/27/2019

Hire Hallie!

Hallie and her team have been unbelievable from the start! We had our trail and Hallie nailed the exact look I was going for, but added her own unique touches to ensure my skin tone/eye color was complimented the best it could be. Hallie is professional, her pricing is very fair, but mostly importantly she is so easy to be around! Having her there on a day that can be insanely stressful for a bride provided a lot of calm for all parties involved. Hallie and Gabrielle were prompt, fully prepared, and ensured my bridal party looked flawless. The best thing about my makeup was that I didn't feel overdone. I looked poised and polished, while still looking like myself! Do yourself a favor and hire Hallie and her team! you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 08/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pittsburgh Beauty Co FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Real Wedding

• 1434 Laurel Dr, Sewickley Sewickley, PA, 15143 See on map
    412-725-0975 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pittsburgh Beauty Co)