Nashville, Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blush + Honey

Blush + Honey is an experienced hair and makeup wedding service located in Nashville, Tennessee. Owned and operated by Hallie, Blush + Honey has been in the bridal industry for over four years. Whether you want services for you or for your whole party, Blush + Honey will use its skill set and high-quality products to give you dreamy, beautiful looks. Your personalized look will be complete with a to-go touch up kit to ensure lasting results all night long. Blush + Honey has worked with many different celebrities such as Lindsey Stirling and Julia Michaels. They have also worked with well-known photographers such as David Choi. With over eight years of salon experience and a masters degree from the Make Up Designory of Los Angeles, you can feel confident you’ll be looking your best on your big day with Blush + Honey’s assistance.

From a beautiful blow out to a full updo, Blush + Honey will make sure your hair is in place all day. When it comes to makeup, they will assess your distinct features to flawlessly highlight your best traits. They also provide bundle packages for bridal parties with eight or more people. Consultations and trials can be provided. Other services include:

• On-site services

28 Reviews for Blush + Honey

• Bria

Bria Chambers · Married on 11/02/2019

Naturally beautiful!

Mel, Zoe, and Gabrielle of Blush + Honey did hair and makeup for our bridal party and moms on our wedding day. Mel and Zoe also did my hair and makeup trial in advance of the wedding.

I was drawn to B+H because of their simply beautiful and natural aesthetic. My bridesmaids and our moms consistently asked for makeup that didn’t feel overdone or out of character. Each of us had a hair and makeup style that naturally complemented our features, and I can confidentially say that we all felt like the best version of ourself on the big day! Added bonus, the comfort and convenience of being styled at home!

All of our hair and makeup held up through photos and party time too. Thoroughly satisfied, and would definitely employ Blush + Honey again!!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2019

Incredible

Do yourself a favor, and hire Hallie with Blush + Honey to take care of all your wedding hair and makeup needs. Hallie, along with Bree, Zoe, and Mel were the ultimate glam squad on our wedding day! They treated all of my girls wonderfully and dedicated enough time to each girl so that no one felt rushed. One of my bridesmaids has LOTS of think, curly long hair, and she was treated so great, unlike other stylists in the past. There was so much attention to detail, and we couldn't be more thankful. In total, the Blush + Honey team did the hair & makeup for the bride, hair for 9 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and makeup for about 5 of those girls as well. Hallie had so much patience with me during my trail, as she must have adjusted my hair ten different times, and was genuinely excited when I changed the entire hairstyle the morning of the wedding - which couldn't have been more perfect. As a wedding planner myself, I am very picky about who I work with, both professionally, and now personally as a bride, and I wouldn't have changed one thing. Seriously though, hire these ladies and they will take incredible care of you on your big day!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Connor

Connor Deason · Married on 07/27/2019

Hire Hallie!

Hallie and her team have been unbelievable from the start! We had our trail and Hallie nailed the exact look I was going for, but added her own unique touches to ensure my skin tone/eye color was complimented the best it could be. Hallie is professional, her pricing is very fair, but mostly importantly she is so easy to be around! Having her there on a day that can be insanely stressful for a bride provided a lot of calm for all parties involved. Hallie and Gabrielle were prompt, fully prepared, and ensured my bridal party looked flawless. The best thing about my makeup was that I didn't feel overdone. I looked poised and polished, while still looking like myself! Do yourself a favor and hire Hallie and her team! you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 08/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blush + Honey FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• Nashville Nashville, Tennessee, 37206 See on map
    Location of (Blush + Honey)