Pittsburgh Beauty Co

Sewickley, PA View map

Hello!

Please fill out the inquiry form here :

We only respond through this form on contact! Thank you!!!

- Hallie

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Bria
    Bria C. Married on 11/02/2019

Naturally beautiful!

Mel, Zoe, and Gabrielle of Blush + Honey did hair and makeup for our bridal party and moms on our wedding day. Mel and Zoe also did my hair and makeup trial in advance of the wedding.

I was drawn to B+H because of their simply beautiful and natural aesthetic. My bridesmaids and our moms consistently asked for makeup that didn’t feel overdone or out of character. Each of us had a hair and makeup style that naturally complemented our features, and I can confidentially say that we all felt like the best version of ourself on the big day! Added bonus, the comfort and convenience of being styled at home!

All of our hair and makeup held up through photos and party time too. Thoroughly satisfied, and would definitely employ Blush + Honey again!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 10/20/2019

Incredible

Do yourself a favor, and hire Hallie with Blush + Honey to take care of all your wedding hair and makeup needs. Hallie, along with Bree, Zoe, and Mel were the ultimate glam squad on our wedding day! They treated all of my girls wonderfully and dedicated enough time to each girl so that no one felt rushed. One of my bridesmaids has LOTS of think, curly long hair, and she was treated so great, unlike other stylists in the past. There was so much attention to detail, and we couldn't be more thankful. In total, the Blush + Honey team did the hair & makeup for the bride, hair for 9 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and makeup for about 5 of those girls as well. Hallie had so much patience with me during my trail, as she must have adjusted my hair ten different times, and was genuinely excited when I changed the entire hairstyle the morning of the wedding - which couldn't have been more perfect. As a wedding planner myself, I am very picky about who I work with, both professionally, and now personally as a bride, and I wouldn't have changed one thing. Seriously though, hire these ladies and they will take incredible care of you on your big day!
  • Connor
    Connor D. Married on 07/27/2019

Hire Hallie!

Hallie and her team have been unbelievable from the start! We had our trail and Hallie nailed the exact look I was going for, but added her own unique touches to ensure my skin tone/eye color was complimented the best it could be. Hallie is professional, her pricing is very fair, but mostly importantly she is so easy to be around! Having her there on a day that can be insanely stressful for a bride provided a lot of calm for all parties involved. Hallie and Gabrielle were prompt, fully prepared, and ensured my bridal party looked flawless. The best thing about my makeup was that I didn't feel overdone. I looked poised and polished, while still looking like myself! Do yourself a favor and hire Hallie and her team! you'll be glad you did.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Eric & Jillian
    38 photos · 09/12/2016

1434 Laurel Dr, Sewickley Sewickley, PA, 15143
412-514-0040
Location of (Pittsburgh Beauty Co)
12705 Perry Hwy # A Wexford, PA, 15090
412-514-0040

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding