About Blush Bridal Boutique

Stunning Gowns for Savvy Brides

Blush Bridal is a quaint boutique located in the Port Warwick shopping center in Newport News. We pride ourselves in providing one-on-one personalized service in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Brides can choose from a variety of styles and silhouettes from designers Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Casablanca and Wtoo by Watters. Our sizes range from 2-30. In addition to bridal gowns, we carry bridesmaids gowns and a large selection of bridal accessories such as veils, hair vines, tiaras and jewelry. Appointments are required for trying on gowns.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Mother of Bride (2)
Shoes (2)
Flower Girls (1)
Bridesmaids (1)

This was the only place I had really thought about going to. We had the place to ourselves, and it was so inviting. Christy let me make my choices and helped me to weed out what I didnt like. She picked a dress for me to try that I would have never picked for myself. Well, I said I would keep an open mind and so glad I did because her pick is the one I said "yes" to. Everything was wonderful...I definitely recommend Blush Bridal, and thank you again Christy!

Profile Picture Nashaye, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress from Blush Bridal and had such a great experience! So much so that I've referred other friends and clients to them as well. The owners were so patient and caring while I was trying to find my dream dress and offered great suggestions as to what would work best with my body type. You can tell they really care about each bride that comes in and they provide quality service to not only the bride but family as well. My family lives out of state so the owners really went out of their way to accommodate us and let us have as much time as we needed to make important decisions regarding my dress and we never felt rushed. I loved my experience with Blush Bridal and will continue to refer people to them for years to come!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I had such an amazing experience at Blush Bridal. My stylist was so sweet and helped me find a couple dresses that I would not have thought to try on. The store is posh but comfortable. They have a wide variety of gowns (and sizes!!) with great price points. This is such a hidden gem - you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/8/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Consignment, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

Blush Bridal Boutique Pricing

Partial Refund
9 AWARDS

185 Herman Melville Ave., Newport News, VA 23606   See On Map
757-595-7797 (phone)
Sunday: by appointment only Monday: 10-5 Tuesday: 10-6 Wednesday: 10-6 Thursday: 12-7 Friday: 10-5 Saturday: 9-6