9443 Charter Point, San Antonio, TX 78250 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blume Haus

Blume Haus

takes special pride in artistically crafting each

wedding with a high level of expertise and creativity.

We take the time to get to know you personally

and work with you to create the vision of your dreams.

• Real Weddings 9

Blume Haus 6
Blume Haus 7

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Amazing!

Blume Haus did my flowers and coordinating! This day would not have been as amazing as it was without Amanda! She has been there every step of the way and made sure everything went off perfectly! Would definitely recommend to any bride for both floral and coordinating!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Merilee

Merilee Barrios · Married on 04/20/2019

FABULOUS Wedding Planner and Beautiful Floral Arrangements!!!

Amanda was absolutely the best decision we made when picking vendors for our wedding!!! She made our wedding day absolutely flawless. Amanda was our florist and planner and I couldn't have been happier!! She was so organized and always one step ahead! There are so many things she handled that we didn't even realize until weeks after the wedding! You will not be disappointed! Amanda truly is the BEST!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Blume Haus 8
    Blume Haus 9
    Blume Haus 10
    Blume Haus 11
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Stunning Bouquets!!

Blume Haus created the most beautiful floral arrangements for not only my big day but also my bouquet for my bridal shoot. Every
    piece that they created was absolutely stunning and they truly brought my vision to life. Amanda was easy to work with and listened to everything I wanted while staying in my budget. I couldn't recommend Blume Haus more for any floral needs on your big day! Their work is
    amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Award

Real Weddings

• Frosted Confetti
    Frosted Confetti Wedding Cakes

Amanda is a pure pleasure to work with from a vendors stand point and I know her clients love her too!

• Diamonds & Dreams Event Consultants
    Diamonds & Dreams Event Consultants Wedding Planners

Mandy has a very creative eye and is always willing to flex. She's competitively priced and yet her florals don't look "budget!" Always love the looks she designs......whether they are her specific design or mine...they are always beautiful.

• Kendall Plantation
    Kendall Plantation Mansion Weddings

Mandy has years of experience planning weddings, managing a venue, working with brides, designing flowers, and everything wedding. I trust Blume Haus extensively for Kendall Plantation brides. She is easy to communicate with, professional, and talented in designing any floral combination you can imagine!

• 9443 Charter Point San Antonio, 78250 See on map