Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blue Window Creative

Documentary Photography for the West Coast & Destinations, Worldwide ?
Mary & The Joel live in a 400 sq. ft. home in Portland, OR and a 1968 Airstream near Santa Cruz, CA.
They share iPhone photos on Instagram as MARYANDTHEJOEL.
Sometimes they use fancier cameras as PHOTOGRAPHERS,

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Portland

Follow Blue Window Creative on

11 Reviews for Blue Window Creative

Mary and The Joel are the best photographers in the world. Their documentary style allows all the details of the day, details you'd probably forget because you are so busy getting married, to be captured on film forever. They scamper about and capture all the special moments you didn't even realize were special. Not to mention the fact, that they are consumate professionals and are always willing to lend a hand if need be.

Profile Picture User2628943, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mary & The Joel - amazing photographs, wonderful couple, funny, friendly, knowledgeable, honest, highly recommended!!

Profile Picture User3007733, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mary and Joel are not only amazing photographers, but they are also amazing people. That is that. I can not express enough how much better they made our day. They made everyone feel so comfortable that people didn't even realized they were being photographed. LOVED them.

Profile Picture corley, 9/4/11, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1347864746240 bwcbw35mm112
220x220 sq 1347864749420 bwcbw35mm113
220x220 sq 1347864752588 bwcbw35mm115
220x220 sq 1347864756276 bwcbwmed109

Joel and Mary are exceptional individuals. The wedding industry has a way of neutering creative people. Over time people turn to zombies and fall in line. Joel and Mary seem to be immune to it all. They just keep doing their thing and their thing is fabulous. They are great designers, excellent photographers, and kind individuals. Best of all, it will be an easy decision for you. Talk to them. Either you will love them or you will think them strange. If you think them strange, move on.... If you love them, as I do, book them without delay!!!

Joel & Mary produce the most creative designs we have yet encountered! Both artistically & photographically, these people are fun, fun, fun! How lucky that Kansas City has access to such talent and that they are able to accommodate the special needs of your amazing day!

Blue Window is one of the MOST creative groups of young and upcoming graphic artists. I would recommend giving them a try. Mary and Joel have done a great job creating the posters, business cards, and invites for The Wedding Hive of Kansas City, MO!!!! Genevieve Flynn

Amazing! So much beyond the word "creative"! Truly artists, truly sweet people, You'd be making the right choice in doing business with Blue Window Creative!

Blue Window Creative has saved my life. Well, maybe not from a speeding train but in countless other ways! They do all of my design work and I get more compliments on my business cards than I can count, which in turn has brought me bundles of business & wonderful people who appreciate great design! Imagine what they can do with your wedding invitations! And as for their photography, everytime I look at their photographs of weddings I feel like I was there, like I can hear the conversation that was going on, and I get the tinglies in my chest at every single picture of a couple at the Altar as if it was me getting married. Their photos are so true to the moment that half of the time it takes me a minute to realize that I wasn't there. Hiring Blue Window Creative for anything will be the best wedding decision you could make besides getting married!

SE 11th and Division, Portland, OR 97202   See On Map