Blue Spot Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blue Spot Photography

Awarded Wedding Photographer

Specializing in wedding photography. With a blend of a creative and artistic background with experience and technical foundations all together to create a unique style of his own. Whether it’s on the beach, at a winery or place of worship,  Blue Spot Photography will work behind the scenes to capture your most memorable lifetime moments. *Member of The Professional Photographers of America* Serving: San Diego, Temecula Wineries & Surroundings.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

Carlos is an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating and patient. My husband and I are very introverted so we were very nervous about the first-look session. Carlos and his assistant made the process easy and comfortable. They are very good at managing people who aren’t used to being photographed! Carlos provided enough direction to smoothly shoot gorgeous photos but left enough room for us to be ourselves in front of the camera. I think the authenticity and rawness of the photos is something that makes Carlos stand out. He doesn’t just produce beautiful photos, he captures all of the emotions of the day in his pictures. We absolutely loved our photos! I highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Tahna, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so pleased with Carlos & Blue Spot Photography! Carlos and his assistance were kind, prompt, thoughtful and totally awesome. They were so considerate, but they were everywhere they needed to be. The photos are perfect, I am so pleased. Carlos was so professional and experienced. He really knows what he is doing. I would totally recommend using Carlos/Blue Spot!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Proofs

Carlos is responsable, dedicated and an excellent photographer. We chose him from abroad and we are completely satisfied with his work and service, it could not have been better! There was not a single moment missing in his shots.
We will definitely use his services again on a special occasion.

Profile Picture Luna & Jonathan, 11/23/14, 4 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Carlos from Blue Spot Photography has always exceeded his clients expectations. His eye for details and capturing beautiful moments are on point! His photography is just simply beautiful and he is amazing to work with! Very punctual, professional and yet easy going. I always recommend Blue Spot Photography to all my clients even my friends and family! Clients can't stop raving about his photos!! I always look forward to working with Carlos.

Events