Blue Spot Photography Reviews

50 | San Diego, CA

50 Reviews for Blue Spot Photography

Alyssa Morales · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning photos!

Carlos is great! He is professional, calm and so easy to work with. Our wedding photos turned out amazing and he got them back to us quick! He worked some serious magic with the lighting for our beach photos and they are stunning! I'm so thankful he took the time to get the right shots.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Tahna · Married on 05/20/2017

Carlos is an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating and patient. My husband and I are very introverted so we were very nervous about the first-look session. Carlos and his assistant made the process easy and comfortable. They are very good at managing people who aren’t used to being photographed! Carlos provided enough direction to smoothly shoot gorgeous photos but left enough room for us to be ourselves in front of the camera. I think the authenticity and rawness of the photos is something that makes Carlos stand out. He doesn’t just produce beautiful photos, he captures all of the emotions of the day in his pictures. We absolutely loved our photos! I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Courtney · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so pleased with Carlos & Blue Spot Photography! Carlos and his assistance were kind, prompt, thoughtful and totally awesome. They were so considerate, but they were everywhere they needed to be. The photos are perfect, I am so pleased. Carlos was so professional and experienced. He really knows what he is doing. I would totally recommend using Carlos/Blue Spot!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Luna & Jonathan · Married on 11/23/2014

Carlos is responsable, dedicated and an excellent photographer. We chose him from abroad and we are completely satisfied with his work and service, it could not have been better! There was not a single moment missing in his shots.
    We will definitely use his services again on a special occasion.

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • F

Fatima · event on 11/16/2014

If you need a professional and amazing photographer, Carlos from Blue Spot Photography is the person for you! I had a particular theme in mind for our family portraits and wanted to include some of our horses. Without hesitation, he said yes and promptly researched where would be the best location to accommodate us all and also fulfill what I had envisioned. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and I can't stop looking at them! Carlos kept in contact with me up until the date of our photo session and was there early to set up. His attention to detail, patience, flexibility, and professionalism are invaluable to achieving such beautiful work! Highly recommended and will definitely be using his services again!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Natalie · Married on 11/01/2014

Carlos was awesome!!! As soon as I met him he was very nice, calm and collected which made a huge difference since I was in the middle of planning a wedding! His attidude before the wedding and during the wedding always remained professional even when things got a little hectic. Most importantly he was genuinely kind and sincere in his work and his overall services. I quickly received my photos a few weeks later and they were even more beautiful than I imagined. He completely captured the most important day of our lives especially since afterwards that's all my husband and I have, beautiful photos and memories. I highly recommend Carlos if you want a professional, kind, respectful and honest photographer for your special day.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Tiffany · event on 09/22/2014

We trusted him every step of the way from a beautiful location that he chose to an amazing turn around time ! We will use him again for sure :)

Sent on 09/27/2014

Lorraine · event on 08/16/2014

As usual Carlos did an amazing job! He did our wedding pictures before and this time took our family pictures. I am absolutely happy with the results. Will definitely recommend him to everyone. Thank you so much Carlos.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2014

Carlos did an amazing job! He was very flexible for the amount of people we had. The photos came out perfect and he chose all the poses I love! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • User4200510 · 2+ years ago

Carlos was amazing from the first moment we met. He carefully listened to what we wanted from a photographer. He followed up with us before our wedding. He gave us all the pictures we wanted. And when we saw the final photos, we knew that no one could have done better. I would recommend Carlos to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 06/24/2014

araceli · Married on 05/17/2014

Great to work with very attentive to detail.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Connie · Married on 05/09/2014

Carlos did an exceptional job for my daughters wedding. He captured some great photos of them on their special day and are pleased with his service. He was very professional, on time and creative. I really appreciate how flexible with us on what we were needing for this event and very quick to respond with any questions we had. I would definitely recommend him to others. Great job Carlos!

Sent on 05/27/2014

April · Married on 05/03/2014

Carlos was very dedicated to giving us the experience we wanted. He tried to answer all of our questions and to accommodate us quickly. Many of our guests complimented our choice of photographer. He was there from beginning to the very end. He had many ideas for pictures. He was very honest and thorough in our first consultation so we felt comfortable right away. He communicated with us the whole time without being pushy, bossy, or bothersome. It was great having him and his crew with us! Thank you, great job guys! We got our wedding moments captured and the editing was a beautiful job well done.
    -Garet & April

Sent on 05/25/2014

Carlos did a fabulous job taking our wedding pictures!!! We looked at the pictures on the website and they are fantastic!! We really really loved all of them! Thank you so much for a job splendidly done! We have memories that are beautiful and will last forever!!

Sent on 06/10/2014
  • melat

melat · Married on 04/12/2014

I am a picky person, who was on a tight budget . So finding a wedding photographer was so hard for me. Until I found the blue spot photography, even after i hired Carlos I was question my decision because his price was so reasonable. But when my wedding day came Carlos was there with his Assistant. They both took beautiful pictures for us. Especially for the price I paid I got a wonderful deal. I LOVE MY PICTURES!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Paul and Maria · Married on 03/15/2014

Wonderful experience and great pictures!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Phillip & Cecille · Married on 12/19/2013

Carlos is completely professional, yet amicable and outgoing both with and without the camera. His photos are crisp, clear, and highly detailed, and he misses nothing of importance while shooting. My wife and I give him the highest recommendation, and know that anyone who chooses his service will be wholly ecstatic as they review their images as a couple for the first time! Our deepest thanks to him!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Daniel · Married on 11/16/2013

Carlos was awesome! Professional, and at the same time personable.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Carlos was wonderful to work with. He showed up early and didn't leave until all the important pictures were taken at the reception. Very easy to work with, receptive to his client's ideas, and professional. The pictures are AMAZING. We would definitely recommend him for a wedding or event.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Jeanette · Married on 09/20/2013

Carlos was an amazing photographer. Very easy to deal with and we got our beautiful photos very fast! Can't wait to hire him again for our next big life event!

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • User3575946 · event on 08/28/2013

Carlos and Blue Spot Photography is fantastic!! My fiancé and I are soo pleased and happy with the way that our engagement pictures turned out. Carlos is a wonderful photographer. One of the many qualities that we really appreciate from him is his ability to be so flexible. When our crazy schedules would change, Carlos was always very accommodating. Carlos has a great eye for taking pictures and was able to capture some wonderful shots that my fiancé and I are going to cherish forever.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Matt · Married on 07/20/2013

Carlos and Blue Spot Photography was absolutely amazing!!! He captured our wedding perfectly!!! His pics stand the test of time and will be on our wall proudly forever. Thanks for being a huge part of our special day!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Ameca · event on 06/16/2013

Carlos is a fantastic photographer who is genuinely interested in the couple he is working with. He likes to tell a story through pictures and invites feedback from the couple regarding location, ideas, and special requests. He always arrives early (at least a half hour before the meeting time) to scope out the location and prepare for either the meeting or the shoot. I am happy and confident that he will do a fine job at our future wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Carlos is amazing,
    He did our wedding and engagement pictures. He showed up early and was ready to go ahead of schedule. I am really pleased with all the pictures that we got. I loved each and every single picture. We were even crunched for time because we started the ceremony late and Carlos stay clam and got everything done in time. Great guy and I recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I would definitely recommend Carlos because of his professionalism in every way. I received very good feedback from my guest about how friendly and nice Carlos is.
    We were very happy with the pictures, they are just gorgeous and received them faster than I taught.

Sent on 08/23/2013