Blue Spot Photography Reviews

49 | San Diego, CA

49 Reviews for Blue Spot Photography

Tahna · Married on 05/20/2017

Carlos is an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating and patient. My husband and I are very introverted so we were very nervous about the first-look session. Carlos and his assistant made the process easy and comfortable. They are very good at managing people who aren’t used to being photographed! Carlos provided enough direction to smoothly shoot gorgeous photos but left enough room for us to be ourselves in front of the camera. I think the authenticity and rawness of the photos is something that makes Carlos stand out. He doesn’t just produce beautiful photos, he captures all of the emotions of the day in his pictures. We absolutely loved our photos! I highly recommend him for any event.

Courtney · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so pleased with Carlos & Blue Spot Photography! Carlos and his assistance were kind, prompt, thoughtful and totally awesome. They were so considerate, but they were everywhere they needed to be. The photos are perfect, I am so pleased. Carlos was so professional and experienced. He really knows what he is doing. I would totally recommend using Carlos/Blue Spot!

Luna & Jonathan · Married on 11/23/2014

Carlos is responsable, dedicated and an excellent photographer. We chose him from abroad and we are completely satisfied with his work and service, it could not have been better! There was not a single moment missing in his shots.
    We will definitely use his services again on a special occasion.

Natalie · Married on 11/01/2014

Carlos was awesome!!! As soon as I met him he was very nice, calm and collected which made a huge difference since I was in the middle of planning a wedding! His attidude before the wedding and during the wedding always remained professional even when things got a little hectic. Most importantly he was genuinely kind and sincere in his work and his overall services. I quickly received my photos a few weeks later and they were even more beautiful than I imagined. He completely captured the most important day of our lives especially since afterwards that's all my husband and I have, beautiful photos and memories. I highly recommend Carlos if you want a professional, kind, respectful and honest photographer for your special day.

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2014

Carlos did an amazing job! He was very flexible for the amount of people we had. The photos came out perfect and he chose all the poses I love! Highly recommended!!

• User4200510 · 2+ years ago

Carlos was amazing from the first moment we met. He carefully listened to what we wanted from a photographer. He followed up with us before our wedding. He gave us all the pictures we wanted. And when we saw the final photos, we knew that no one could have done better. I would recommend Carlos to anyone needing a photographer.

araceli · Married on 05/17/2014

Great to work with very attentive to detail.

Connie · Married on 05/09/2014

Carlos did an exceptional job for my daughters wedding. He captured some great photos of them on their special day and are pleased with his service. He was very professional, on time and creative. I really appreciate how flexible with us on what we were needing for this event and very quick to respond with any questions we had. I would definitely recommend him to others. Great job Carlos!

April · Married on 05/03/2014

Carlos was very dedicated to giving us the experience we wanted. He tried to answer all of our questions and to accommodate us quickly. Many of our guests complimented our choice of photographer. He was there from beginning to the very end. He had many ideas for pictures. He was very honest and thorough in our first consultation so we felt comfortable right away. He communicated with us the whole time without being pushy, bossy, or bothersome. It was great having him and his crew with us! Thank you, great job guys! We got our wedding moments captured and the editing was a beautiful job well done.
    -Garet & April

• User3575946 · event on: 08/28/2013

Carlos and Blue Spot Photography is fantastic!! My fiancé and I are soo pleased and happy with the way that our engagement pictures turned out. Carlos is a wonderful photographer. One of the many qualities that we really appreciate from him is his ability to be so flexible. When our crazy schedules would change, Carlos was always very accommodating. Carlos has a great eye for taking pictures and was able to capture some wonderful shots that my fiancé and I are going to cherish forever.

Carlos did a fabulous job taking our wedding pictures!!! We looked at the pictures on the website and they are fantastic!! We really really loved all of them! Thank you so much for a job splendidly done! We have memories that are beautiful and will last forever!!

• melat

melat · Married on 04/12/2014

I am a picky person, who was on a tight budget . So finding a wedding photographer was so hard for me. Until I found the blue spot photography, even after i hired Carlos I was question my decision because his price was so reasonable. But when my wedding day came Carlos was there with his Assistant. They both took beautiful pictures for us. Especially for the price I paid I got a wonderful deal. I LOVE MY PICTURES!!!!

Paul and Maria · Married on 03/15/2014

Wonderful experience and great pictures!

Phillip & Cecille · Married on 12/19/2013

Carlos is completely professional, yet amicable and outgoing both with and without the camera. His photos are crisp, clear, and highly detailed, and he misses nothing of importance while shooting. My wife and I give him the highest recommendation, and know that anyone who chooses his service will be wholly ecstatic as they review their images as a couple for the first time! Our deepest thanks to him!

Daniel · Married on 11/16/2013

Carlos was awesome! Professional, and at the same time personable.

Carlos was wonderful to work with. He showed up early and didn't leave until all the important pictures were taken at the reception. Very easy to work with, receptive to his client's ideas, and professional. The pictures are AMAZING. We would definitely recommend him for a wedding or event.

Jeanette · Married on 09/20/2013

Carlos was an amazing photographer. Very easy to deal with and we got our beautiful photos very fast! Can't wait to hire him again for our next big life event!

Matt · Married on 07/20/2013

Carlos and Blue Spot Photography was absolutely amazing!!! He captured our wedding perfectly!!! His pics stand the test of time and will be on our wall proudly forever. Thanks for being a huge part of our special day!!!

• User2588435 · event on: 07/23/2012

Amazing Photographer!! On point, professional, and always early to appointments. Would recommend Blue Spot Photography for any event that is meaningful. Carlos is a great artist who has passion for photography and great creativity. Thank you so much for making our engagement session such a fun time. We look forward to shooting with Carlos again for our Wedding Day.

Carlos is amazing,
    He did our wedding and engagement pictures. He showed up early and was ready to go ahead of schedule. I am really pleased with all the pictures that we got. I loved each and every single picture. We were even crunched for time because we started the ceremony late and Carlos stay clam and got everything done in time. Great guy and I recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I would definitely recommend Carlos because of his professionalism in every way. I received very good feedback from my guest about how friendly and nice Carlos is.
    We were very happy with the pictures, they are just gorgeous and received them faster than I taught.

Araceli · Married on 04/28/2013

Blue Spot Photography was amazing! They arrived earlier and started working right away, very professional and friendly, our photos came out wonderful! better than we expected and in only a couple of weeks! I would definitely recommend them for your very special day.

Marysol · Married on 04/27/2013

We highly recommend Carlos Lopez for photography on your special event! We were pleased with his professionalism, punctuality and his talent. Carlos is easy to get in touch with and quick to respond. We got our pictures back surprisingly soon for both our Engagement and Wedding. I read excellent reviews and was not disappointed... Thanks Carlos!

Monica · Married on 04/20/2013

Carlos is AWESOME!!! From the time he arrived to the hotel for pre-wedding photos until the reception, he was everywhere catching every special moment. Not only was he able to deliver my photos quickly, he provided me with hundreds to choose from to share with my family and friends. He was also very affordable and met our specialized requests. I was in joyful tears getting to view my photos again and re-living one of the most important days of my life. My wedding party truly enjoyed working with Carlos. I am so thankful and blessed for my husband and I to have worked with Carlos and hope to work with him again on other projects in the future!

Tim & Christine · Married on 03/24/2013

"We knew that our wedding day was going to be beautiful and perfect. What we didn't realize, is how perfectly our wedding photos would capture our day. The photos reflected every emotion, aspect, and moment we lived. We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives. Thanks to Carlos and his hard work, we will always look back at our wedding with fond memories. Carlos and his team were very personable and professional. Working with Carlos was a pleasure!"