56 West Newell Avenue, Rutherford, NJ 07070 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blue Line Productions

Blue Line Productions is a premium entertainment, events and audio-visual company that can provide talent, lighting, sound, photography, planning, and a variety of other services for your special occasion. We have worked with countless celebrities, are a preferred vendor at numerous venues, and have experience with thousands of collective events. Please feel free to contact us to schedule a meeting.

Follow Blue Line Productions on

32 Reviews for Blue Line Productions

jillian · Married on 07/15/2016

Dan has Beyond a Doubt become oe of our close friends! What he did for us for our wedding was perfect! The entire reception was everything we hoped for and more! I am so grateful for the wonderful night that Dan and his team helped us create!

Lora · Married on 09/07/2014

As a wedding planner at a popular Manhattan venue, I am constantly being contacted by entertainment companies. I have my fair share to pick from but I go back to the people that I have worked with for over four years. I first booked Blueline Productions at my old venue for a wedding. A corporate event we were hosting had booked them on their own. After chatting with the owner, Dan, it was plain to see it would be very easy to work with them. In an industry that is hard enough on it's own, it is nice to use vendors that are easy to work with. When I recommend vendors, I need to know that my clients are in good hands. I put them in touch with Dan and I know they will be getting quality service at great prices! The first wedding I did with them went extremely well so I have continued to send them business over the years. I always get great feedback, saying how nice their staff is. I also use Blueline Productions for photobooths, uplights and corporate AV . If you are looking for a cool DJ (ask for Greco or Jude) and great service at competitive prices, Dan at Blueline is the way to go!

• Cristina O

cristina · Married on 06/21/2014

Charles and Dan from Blue Line Productions were great from the minute we started with the planning with the photo booth. Charles at the wedding even took his time to say hello to me and my husband. He was great putting together the album for me, and the photo booth was spaces and beautiful. Great company to work with and I was very happy with the service.

• 56 West Newell Avenue Rutherford, 07070 See on map