Pittsburgh, PA 15137 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,700
  • Photos & Videos 5

About DJ Jess

DJ Jess is an intuitive and energetic vibe curator that speciliazes in unique weddings and extreme music and schdeule customization.Standing out as one of the few female DJs in the Pittsburgh area, DJ Jess began her career at local bars and clubs, and now has over 17 years of event and wedding experience. DJ Jess works closely with clients to ensure the perfect evening and a flawless flow.

Experience
Jessica’s presence in Pittsburgh began in 2005, performing across the Pittsburgh nightlife scene. She has performed at venues from Las Vegas, to Atlantic City. DJ Jess has experience in venues all across the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas and is a preferred vendor for The Gathering Place, The Beaver Train Station, The Sunset Room, and The National Aviary. She is trained in violin and dance, creating natural soundtracks to every occasion. She is also trained in event planning and has a degree in Event Marketing, providing a professional manor and expert scheduling to each of her clients.

DJ Jess offers wedding investments that include consultations, sound/PA systems, a MC, microphones, and travel expenses. Specializing in club, electronic, hip-hop, indie, pop, R&B/soul, and top 40 genres,DJ Jess is sure to create a perfectly curated evening for you and your guests. Additional services offered include:

• Do-not-play list and MUST play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Photo booth
  • Projector
  • Uplighting
  • Video projection

Other couples have also viewed

• SoundWaves Event Group

10 Reviews for DJ Jess

1 User photo

• Derek

Derek D. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Fantastic DJ, highly recommended!

I've had the pleasure of working with Jess twice this past wedding season. She is an incredibly talented dj who is fun, energetic and easy to work with. You can tell she is passionate about what she does and it is evident when you see her in action. She was very organized the timeline of events and had the dance floor packed! I would highly recommend Jess as your wedding or event dj!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Rachel P. · Married on 09/18/2020

I couldn’t ask for a better experience.

Jess, was amazing. Throwing a wedding in 2020 was a HUGE stressor and Jess was supportive and flexible throughout the whole process. Music is very important to my husband and I and we were nervous that we wouldn’t find a DJ that would be open to our style as it isn’t mainstream. She was very accommodating and I had multiple guest comment on how great our DJ’s selection was throughout the night. I would recommend Jess to anyone who is looking for a DJ who loves and values music as much as they do!

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Anna

Anna R. · Married on 05/30/2020

Virtual dance party was a hit!

One of my best friends turned 30 a couple weeks ago. He is cooped up in a NYC apartment and we decided to hire DJ Jess to help us throw a Zoom dance party in his honor. Jess set up the technology, we invited our friends and sent her some song recommendations, and we all danced the night away in our apartments while watching and interacting with each other over zoom. I'm not lying when I say this is honestly the most fun that my fiance and I have had in a long time, including before social distancing began. Many of my friends texted me saying the same thing!

DJ Jess did an amazing job incorporating our song recommendations into a well curated evening of danceable music. She was a lot of fun to interact with during the evening, she helped us all feel comfortable as we danced at home, and she helped keep the energy level high. In addition to this, the sound quality was fantastic, the process of setting up and joining the meeting was very easy, and she was overall very professional through the entire process. We are all now trying to think of reasons to hire her again for a second party! Thanks DJ Jess!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Jess FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1550
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 450
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Hip Hop
    Indie
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth