Blossom Cleveland

Lakewood, OH View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Typical Price

Blossom Cleveland is a floral studio based in Lakewood, Ohio, serving the Cleveland area. This team of floral designers specializes in creating arrangements that reflect your individual aesthetic, allowing your personality to shine through at your wedding. They will strive to get to know you to ensure your flowers are as unforgettable as your love on your wedding day.

Blossom Cleveland offers full-service, custom floral design services to suit your wedding style. With this collection, you can decorate your venue with arch and aisle arrangements, garlands, installations, and more. They are happy to provide consultations and venue visits to get to know your tastes. The company can also deliver and set up your decor and installations for your convenience. Alternately, you can avail of à la carte floral arrangements if you are holding an intimate wedding or elopement.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2800

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Kirsten
    Kirsten B. Married on 08/06/2021

Personalized, local florist - a bride's dream

I wanted to stay local with all my vendors and had already been to Blossom Cleveland's flower bar in Lakewood to build my own bouquet. I was so excited when she agreed to work with me, asking for some inspo pics to get an idea of my style and vision. I sent a Pinterest board, and Megan responded quickly with loads of excitement and a variety of ideas and options. Fast forward a few COVID months, and I reached out to Megan to see if she was willing to still work with me for my (much more low key) wedding. She helped me scale back my ideas for my wedding, but when the day arrived I was blown away by her work. It didn't feel scaled back at all.

I got so many compliments on my bouquet and the statement pieces she created for the church. She even included some ferns (my greenery of choice) for my tiny wedding cake!

I would work with Megan again without hesitation. 20 out of 10, would totally recommend.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey K. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing florist, highly recommend!!

Megan and the Blossom Cleveland team are truly amazing! I didn’t know 100% what I wanted for my wedding and was unsure on how everything worked (I’ve never used a florist for anything before). After 1 call with Megan, I knew I had to have her as my wedding florist!! Megan was so professional, kind, creative, responsive, knowledgeable (I could keep going) and knew exactly what I wanted, when I couldn’t even put my own vision fully together on paper. Her and her team made our wedding bouquets, boutonnières, ceremony installation and head table. She created a vision board that I fell in love with. The day of my wedding I was in awe seeing her beautiful creations in real life. It was everything and MORE I could have ever imagined for my wedding! I would recommend Megan and her team to everyone, so amazing!!
    Amy K. Married on 08/08/2020

Best part of our Covid wedding

Megan was amazing to work with! I was supposed to have a 300+ person wedding and when we decided to marry with only immediate family Megan was there to support us all the way through. She traveled to our new location and reduced our floral amount for our small wedding with no hesitation. I told her to have full floral creativity with the floral arrangements and I was absolutely blown away! Her work is so amazing. Megan has a way to make ever brides florals are unique to them. She has such an artistic eye when it comes to arrangements. I am so looking forward to working with her next year for a big celebration!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

17006 Madison Ave Lakewood Lakewood, OH, 44107
216-930-1658
Location of (Blossom Cleveland)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding