The Pretty Paper Petal

Peninsula, OH View map

Based in Peninsula, Ohio, the Pretty Paper Petal specializes in creating beautiful handmade paper flower bouquets for your wedding. Owner and designer Stephanie started the company in 2016 after making her own paper flowers for her wedding. Now she uses new techniques to create different blooms and stunning designs based on your wedding style. Each flower is completely handmade, cut, colored, shaped and styled,we craft beautiful blooms meant to wow!

The Pretty Paper Petal currently offers planning and styling of bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, boutionneres, corsages,floral crown, single blooms and limited centerpeices.

We also offer bridal bouquet recreations, using photo inspiration of your original bouquet. The Pretty Paper Petal can preplicate the inspiration of your original bridal bouquet using paper so you can keep a replica for years to come.

Let us craft a completely custom quote for your one of a kind floral art!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Artificial
Bouquets
Boutonnieres
Corsages
Flower Crowns
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Mary Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Literally the best part of my wedding preparations

I went with all paper flowers for my bouquets, bouttonieres, and mini bouqs for the moms. I have long been obsessed with the Victorian language of flowers, and I was able to pick exactly the flowers I wanted without a care for seasonality. Stephanie and I had a ton of fun going back and forth with ideas and mockups and she'd send me swatches. It was amazing to see my vision become reality, and now I can have my bouquet on display every day. She had great customer service just above and beyond.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Peninsula, OH, 44264
3302086969
Location of (The Pretty Paper Petal)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding