Blossom & Bee Floral & Event Design

Newfoundland, NJ View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

Based in New Jersey, Blossom & Bee Floral & Event Design is a custom floral boutique that offers stunning wedding arrangements. Led by founder Pennylyn Woosley, this company has been providing blossoming embellishments to nuptial celebrations for over 17 years. They deliver their exquisite pieces to events throughout the Tri-State area.

Blossom & Bee Floral & Event Design offers consultations in advance of your event, allowing you to discuss your vision for your floral aesthetic with your designer. This team can elevate any venue with spectacular arrangements and offer a plethora of options for you to choose from. Full event planning and design services are available, as well as a la carte options. These florists strive to provide a seamless and stress-free experience, taking care of the delivery and installation of your blossoms.

Reach out to us today to schedule a consultation!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals

Katie M. Married on 05/03/2019

Beautiful Blooms

Our flowers were gorgeous! We would highly recommend B&B to anyone who needs a talented floral designer. She was super easy to work with and we didn't feel any pressure or like we were being "upsold" like some other vendors we met with. She was very interested in all the details and had lots of great suggestions to help us stay within our budget. And she was patient with me and helped me with all of my changes. Our flowers turned out nicer than I could've imagined. Thank you Penny!
    Jenna Married on 05/14/2017
    I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for the flowers I got from Blossom and Bee. They literally saved my wedding! To my own detriment, I had originally booked a different vendor (wallflowers in spring lake NJ- don't use them!!!), and was very clear in what my needs were for my wedding flowers. When four days before my wedding I was told that they could not get my flowers for me, Blossom and Bee came to my rescue! On barely two days notice, they made me the wedding bouquet of my dreams, along with all of the bridesmaids' bouquets and corsages for my mom and mother in law. All were stunning! When they arrived it literally brought tears to my eyes. A MILLION thank yous for saving our wedding and making the bouquet I've dreamed of since I was a little girl!
    Katy Married on 07/24/2015
    Pennylyn was outstanding to work with. She is very talented and flexible. Her ideas and willingness to meet our budget really helped to make everything easy and I couldn't be happier with the results.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

JERSEY WEDDING photography JERSEY WEDDING photography Wedding Photographers

Penny does amazing work and is wonderful to work with!

closed closed Wedding Planners

Penny from Blossom and Bee is an absolute pleasure to work with! She can make your event come alive with her talent and creativity!!

Treasured Moments Treasured Moments Wedding Invitations

Blossom and Bee offers the most exceptional customer service along with unique and fabulous floral designs. Would recommend to anyone looking for the best in floral design!

Newfoundland, New Jersey Newfoundland, NJ, 07435
Location of (Blossom & Bee Floral & Event Design)
Asbury Park & Surrounding Areas Asbury Park, NJ, 07712