Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Blossom Alliance

I'm Lori, the owner and principle designer at Blossom Alliance. I live in the middle of Los Angeles and I do travel for special events. I studied floral design with Françoise Weeks, Holly Heider Chapple, Nicolette Owen, Sarah Ryhanen, and Sarinya Villanueva, all of whom have inspired me with their generous spirits and mind blowing talent. In January 2014 I became a member of The Chapel Designers.

Blossom Alliance provides complete floral services for any event, occasion, corporate account, or film shoot in the Los Angeles area. We are happy to travel, too. We love working with each client to crystalize her or his vision. We are big picture problem solvers. We care deeply about creating florals that will elevate your message or event.

Follow Blossom Alliance on

diana marie photography758 290
Blossom Alliance
This hand tied bouquet of anemones was designed to pick up the pale pink in the bride's gown.
Rustic chuppah and aisle flowers overlooking the ocean in Malibu
Rustic chuppah and aisle flowers overlooking the ocean in Malibu
Hand tied bohemian bouquet.
Hand tied bohemian bouquet.
Hand tied streaming bridal bouquet in red and white.
Hand tied streaming bridal bouquet in red and white.
Day of the Dead Wedding Cake Flowers
Day of the Dead Wedding Cake Flowers
Whimsical arrangement for placecard table.
Whimsical arrangement for placecard table.
Hand tied bridal bouquet in blue, purple, and radiant orchid.
Hand tied bridal bouquet in blue, purple, and radiant orchid.
Groom's boutonniere
Groom's boutonniere
Autumn Centerpiece with garden roses and lots of texture.
Autumn Centerpiece with garden roses and lots of texture.
diana marie photography758 290

3 Reviews for Blossom Alliance

Jessie · Married on 05/17/2014

Lori was a joy to work with from start to finish. From the very first consultation when she brought us into her beautiful home studio, I felt at ease. It’s clear she loves what she does, because I saw her light up at all the ideas we talked about, and I knew she would deliver a beautiful product. I went into this wedding planning process knowing hardly anything about flowers, and not being sure what I wanted, other than the few things I had pinned on Pinterest. From just my inspiration photos, Lori was able to distill down the best flowers in the perfect colors for our wedding at the perfect budget. She delivered the flowers to our hotel room, making it so easy the day of, and the flowers were gorgeous. We hired her to do the bridal & bridesmaid bouquets, bouts for the boys, and she even made special bracelet corsages for the moms. In every photo, the colors and blooms just pop and the flowers added such beauty to the ceremony and wedding photos. It was such an easy, fun process. Hire Lori immediately!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/27/2013

My dream wedding came to life, with the help of Lori at Blossom Alliance! her crew rocked, and she gave me exactly what i wanted. My bouquet dripped down to the ground, highlighting my simple dress design. My husband's boutineer reflected his personality, while maintaining the masculinity he desired.
    Our table flowers were beautiful, which included succulents (summer Ojai wedding), and all the decor she provided was exactly what i wanted, consistent with the whole design that was in my head. Our wedding/reception was on a huge piece of property, so every sitting area and detail was not forgotten. My favorite details were the floor length ribbons blowing in the trees behind us during the ceremony, the wall vines spelling "AMOR" at the entrance , the mini hand-made ribbon pinatas hanging from a tree in the cocktail area, the list goes on and on! Lori is easy to plan with, she has good taste, and she's organized. I highly recommend her for your wedding or next event!!

Sent on 03/04/2014
  • User2048769 · 2+ years ago

Lori is AMAZING. Check her out at http://blossomalliance.wordpress.com/

She's really gifted with her designs no matter what your budget. She also has great deals for DIY brides and I HIGHLY recommend her. She's on twitter at @BlossomAlliance and also has a facebook page if you want to keep up with her.

I was a budget bride and she put me right at ease and then proceeded to create the must stunning designs for our rustic/vintage wedding. RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Blossom Alliance Pricing

Blossom Alliance Price Rates

Blossom Alliance FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 255.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Los Angeles, 90036 See on map