Greensboro, NC 27455 Map · Phone number

Blooms & Thistle 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely stunning!

JOY, she did the most wonderful job I could have ever imagined! I am in awe of everything she did and continues to do. I would recommend no one else, she can do anything and everything. She is the sweetest to work with and so genuine.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Blooms & Thistle 8
    Blooms & Thistle 9
    Blooms & Thistle 10
    Blooms & Thistle 11
    Blooms & Thistle 12

Linda · Married on 09/01/2018

A perfect experience. Joy was organized and gave a detailed proposal well in advance of the wedding day detailing not only what flowers she was planning on using, but what types of greenery as well. She was completely responsive to any change requests that we made, including a last minute request the week before the wedding to adorn the Welcome sign. Her work was completely astounding, and the arbor that she constructed in blistering heat was unbelievable. I would highly recommend her to any bride or other event needing a true floral statement. The following photos do not do her work justice but I include them here in homage to her artistry.

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Blooms & Thistle 13
    Blooms & Thistle 14
    Blooms & Thistle 15
    Blooms & Thistle 16

Logan · Married on 09/30/2017

Joy and her team brought our dreams to reality on our wedding day! My father built a custom arch for us to get married in front of and Joy went to my parent's home before our wedding to help finalize the design of the arch with my dad. Joy added greenery to the arch and, coupled with my dad's craftsmanship, the arch was the perfect backdrop to our perfect ceremony. Joy worked with our wedding planner, Carly Marie Events, and together they brought our vision to life. From live trees being brought in for our reception to large wine barrel arrangements at the entrance of our aisle. We highly recommend Joy and her team at Blooms & Thistle to any couple for their wedding day!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Blooms & Thistle 17
    Blooms & Thistle 18
    Blooms & Thistle 19
    Blooms & Thistle 20
    Blooms & Thistle 21

Blooms & Thistle's reply:

Logan-it was such a joy to work with you and your wonderful family! What a perfect day it was. Thank you so much for your kind words and taking time to write this wonderful review!

• Greensboro, 27455 See on map