Cutchogue, NY 11935 Map · Phone number

Blooms By Design 5
Blooms By Design 6
Blooms By Design 7

Elaine Mcdonald · Married on 06/21/2019

You won’t have to worry after talking with Julie!

Julie was referred to us by our wonderful organizer at our venue, and I can tell you from the first phone call I knew I had made the right choice!
    The whole process was as simple as could be, couple of emails, out for a meeting and voila - perfection on our wedding day!!! I was fairly chill in that, had a fair idea what I wanted - sent over an idea board and the results were amazing!! I trusted Julie from the start, she and her team are true professionals, she told me what’s in season, what will look good And sent me over lots of examples from her previous work!
    Remember that flowers are living things and Blooms by Design literally had every bouquet, splay and centerpiece petal perfect - no small fete when it’s summer in NY - add in some morning showers and rotten humidity + clearing skies and scorching sun (we had it all on our wedding day!! Lol) but yet everything was perfect!
    You will look back on your wedding day photographs and flowers are important! Trust a professional and trust Julie - my husband and I are so glad we did!!
    P.S. Everyone comments on them - even still 😄

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Blooms By Design 8
    Blooms By Design 9
    Blooms By Design 10
    Blooms By Design 11

Judy · Married on 08/25/2018

Julie did an amazing job at our daughter's wedding this past weekend at Pellegrini Vineyard. She kept every promise and her arrangements throughout the vineyard were so creative and beautiful.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Blooms By Design 12
    Blooms By Design 13
    Blooms By Design 14

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

Julie was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She was very accommodating and willing to work with our budget ideas to make the floral arrangements special. She set everything up so perfectly the morning of the wedding — and even secured arrangements on the chairs and arch for our beach wedding that meant nothing blew away! She used the best flowers for the season that complimented our vision. Everything from the bouquets to the eucalyptus that ran down the table was beautiful — it was all so seamless. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 06/16/2018