Lancaster, CA 93536 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $750

About Blooming Messages

At Blooming Messages we have a wide array of beautiful, elegant and fresh flowers with the option of putting a personal message right on the petals of the flower... You can Choose one simple message such as "I LOVE YOU" or you can tell a story of your choice in your words with no exceptions... We have a wide choice of colors so your creativity can be endless...

Contact us now for personal assistance in putting a smile on your loved ones face... One of our friendly owners would love the opportunity to assist you in making a loved one feel extra special!!!!!!

Blooming Messages is a Disabled Vetran owned business, we are proud to support our fellow Veterans and the entire community in expressing any kind of message(s) you desire on one of natures most glorious creations......Exquisite flowers.

img514311 1
200244
200228
200247
Blooming Messages
wedding favors for chong weddig
img516111
img514311 1

5 Reviews for Blooming Messages

Brenda · Married on 08/05/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing! She gave me the best price and the arrangements were gorgeous! I will definitely refer to my friends and family! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Julian · Married on 08/03/2017

Great experience overall! Friendly customer service and the end product for our wedding was beyond immaculate! True professionals. I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

BERENIS · Married on 07/22/2017

Lisa was amazing made me feel so special the entire time. She was always available to my needs and never made me feel like I was bothering. She did an amazing job with my flowers, wedding cake, and party favors. I really want to thank you Lisa and your team for making the most special day. The most amazing and stress free day of our life's. We couldn't of done it without you. I highly recommend Lisa and her team she did an amazing job and is a person who truly cares and doesn't see you as a number.

Sent on 08/22/2017