Blooming Blossoms

Providence, Rhode Island View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Blooming Blossoms Floral boutique is a floral design service based out of Providence, Rhode Island. Blooming Blossoms has over 25 years of experience in floral design, crafting gorgeous bridal arrangements that are unique for every event. Since day one, Blooming Blossom has made a commitment to providing the best in customer service and creating floral arrangements that meet the expectations of their clients. In their shop, they host a wide array of fresh flowers to choose from and carry non-floral arrangements for their customers, as well.

Blooming Blossoms can create arrangements that fit classic, romantic, and modern floral styles. Some of the arrangements in their creative repertoire include aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, and table arrangements. Their clients can choose from a range of floral design services, including:

1. Cleanup
  2. Delivery
  3. Consultations
  4. Setup

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Sara
    Sara Married on 07/31/2021

HIRE Blooming Blossoms!!

Pam was the most exceptional vendor to work with. She made wedding planning so much easier. I cannot speak highly enough about her and her skills. We hired her pre-COVID, then had to push our date a year. During all of this, she was flexible and friendly, easygoing and helpful. We went a bit nontraditional with our floral displays, and Pam blew me away with her creativity and skills (see pics). Quite literally the most talented and affordable florist I've seen. Every penny is worth it. Hannah who helped coordinate with us was also very attentive, helpful, and quick to get things back to us. Hire them!!
  • Pamela
    Pamela B. Married on 07/17/2021

I had the prettiest bouquet I’ve ever seen!

Pam is amazing! Blooming Blossoms is quality all the way! It was fun for me to simply share a link to a Pinterest board of wedding flower arrangements that I like and to see Pam work her magic. Our flowers were the most stunning I have ever seen! In addition, our centerpieces and candle lighting brought everything together nicely. I can’t wait for our professional pictures to come back that capture their beauty! Also, my husbands boutonnière was so handsome! Stunning in every sense of the word.
  • Alysha
    Alysha D. Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

I couldn’t be happier with how my flowers turned out on our wedding day! Pam and Blooming Blossoms did an amazing job of capturing exactly what I had in my mind. Pam knew my vision from the beginning and made it come to life. My bouquet was stunning and everything from the flower girls crowns to the centerpieces were on point. We had a romantic feel with a touch of rustic chic which she nailed. Pam was also a sweetheart to work with even during these challenging Covid times. The added special touches were perfect. I highly recommend Blloming Blossoms, as she did my sisters wedding years earlier with the same quality and beauty. Thank you Pam!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Daniel & Amanda
    21 photos · 09/06/2015

780 Hope St. Providence, Rhode Island, 02906
Location of (Blooming Blossoms)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding