Blooming Blossoms Reviews

70 Reviews for Blooming Blossoms

• Alysha

Alysha D. · Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

I couldn’t be happier with how my flowers turned out on our wedding day! Pam and Blooming Blossoms did an amazing job of capturing exactly what I had in my mind. Pam knew my vision from the beginning and made it come to life. My bouquet was stunning and everything from the flower girls crowns to the centerpieces were on point. We had a romantic feel with a touch of rustic chic which she nailed. Pam was also a sweetheart to work with even during these challenging Covid times. The added special touches were perfect. I highly recommend Blloming Blossoms, as she did my sisters wedding years earlier with the same quality and beauty. Thank you Pam!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely stunning!!!!

Pam absolutely blew me away with her beautiful arrangements!!! She was some how able to make stunning arrangements based on my vague requests. She and Racquel are also a joy to work with!! They are amazing and I can’t wait to go back and visit her shop! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Meropes

Ania · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing wildflower arrangements!

Blooming Blossoms were incredible to work with! They were prompt, communicative, and took my general idea of wildflowers and lack of color scheme, to come out with some gorgeous bouquets for the venue and church.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Alice · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful flowers within our budget!

Loved working with Blooming Blossoms for our big day! Pam was very welcoming, helpful, and stuck to our budget. Just let her know your vision and she can bring it to life!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Becky

Becky R. · Married on 04/28/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

I hired Pam at Blooming Blossoms for my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres. I do not live in the RI area so while planning I relied on email and phone calls to communicate with vendors. Pam was great and arranged a phone call to ensure she fully understood what I wanted for flowers. She arranged gorgeous bouquets of greenery and white blooms. I typically find bridal bouquets to be over the top and too large, but Pam ensured all the bouquets were the perfect size for my taste! The day of the wedding my sister called to confirm a pickup time for the flowers and Pam was able to have them delivered, last minute, to the hotel so my sister didn't have to make the trip while getting ready. Overall, beautiful flowers and excellent service!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Blooming Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much Becky! It was such an honor to be your florist and we are so happy you loved everything!!!
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 01/05/2019

Super satisfied and happy!

I chose a red rose theme for our small wedding and eveything was so beautiful and perfect. Pam and her assistant were sweet and helpful.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Blooming Blossoms's reply:

Thank you, Sandra!! We truly loved being a part of your wedding day. You were such a sweetheart to work with!!

Hannah C. · Married on 12/15/2018

Knowledgeable and Easy to Work With

Blooming Blossoms absolutely blew us out of the water with the arrangements they put together for our wedding day.

Because we live in New York, I was never able to meet Pam in person/come to her shop before our wedding. Every single thing we did was over email or the phone - which likely sounds crazy to a lot of people, but Pam was so amazing and professional that I never worried we hadn't done anything in person. And when the day came, I was floored with how beautiful everything was - from the table arrangements, to the bouquets, to the baby's breath I had gotten for my hair, which was not loose like I expected but expertly binded into little florets perfect to be woven into a hairstyle.

Pam was friendly, accessible, responsive and extremely helpful in the months leading up to our wedding; she helped me find a vision for my flowers (I didn't even know where to start before I called her), and then execute that vision better than I could have ever dreamed of. When I told Pam my budget and what I was looking for in flowers, she was honest and confident, and took as much time as needed to talk to me about my options. She asked for pictures of my gown to make sure the flowers would look good with it, which meant a lot. The boutonnieres were absolutely perfect, and Pam and her team even helped my groom and his guys get them pinned on.

Pam and her team played such an integral part in creating and bringing together the "look" of my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with our relationship or the end result. If you are thinking about Blooming Blossoms for your wedding, know that you are making an excellent choice, and you will not only love your flowers on your wedding day, but have an enjoyable and easy time working with them.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Hannah,
    That was the most beautiful review you could have written. This is why I love my job and my team. This is everything we work for. Your sweet and kind words are the perfect way to end our year. It was an honor to be part of your wedding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!
    Pam & Blooming Blossoms
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 09/22/2018

Flowers's are a big deal! In my opinion they really are the center of a wedding. So I was so nervous about having a florist be able to nail my vision. Blooming blossoms did that and more. From my first meeting with Pam I knew she understood my vision and I felt so comfortable with her. My flowers were stunning. They were everything that I dreamed of. I am so happy I went with them. Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job.

Sent on 09/04/2017

The florals at my wedding were stunning! I was so happy when the bouquets arrived at the bridal suite, I kept leaving my room to go take another look at them! I had sent Pam some inspiration images and viewed color swatches with her and she nailed it! The reception was also decorated exactly as I had imagined, lush and green and so beautiful. I received nothing but compliments from my guests, Thank you, Pam!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Blooming Blossoms's reply:

Wow. Thank you so much for your sweet words!!! This is exactly why we do what we do!! We can't wait to see all the beautiful photos!!

Shannon · Married on 05/25/2018

My flowers were perfect ! They were exactly what I picked out and complimented the wedding perfectly. Pam and Mandy kept in contact with me through out the planning process leading up to the wedding. The floral designer (I'm so sorry I forgot her name!) Was so sweet and set everything up perfectly. I will totally work with blooming blossoms in the future!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Z

Zoi · Married on 08/26/2017

Pam and her staff did a beautiful job with the flowers at the church and especially the reception. The bridal bouquet was so beautiful.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Paola · Married on 01/21/2017

Blooming Blossoms is amazing! After a horrible experience with a previous flower vendor I found Blooming and they were great! They were extremely responsive with emails, very professional, helpful, and gave great advice to stay within budget. Best of all- the flowers (centerpieces, bouquet, ceremony flowers) looked exactly the way I wanted them to and envisioned them! Thanks Blooming Blossoms!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Eleni · Married on 11/05/2016

Pam did an amazing job with our November wedding florals. We had a smaller budget and she was able to work with us so easily. I never felt pressured to spend more. I showed her my inspiration on Pinterest and what she came up with was absolutely stunning. If I need florals for any event in the future, I will not shop anywhere else. Day of delivery was on time, and I got tons of compliments from guests and bridesmaids. Our out of town guests even transported the centerpieces home with them.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Vicki · Married on 10/09/2016

Pam created amazing floral and candle arrangements for my daughter's wedding on 10/9/2016 at Hotel Providence. She was able to capture exactly what we were looking for after one brief meeting. It was great to work with someone who understood my daughter's taste with very little input. The colors and design were perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/27/2016

Pam and her team at Blooming Blossoms do amazing work. We went in with photo ideas and our colors for our wedding, and what she put together was better than anything we could have imagined. She helped us navigate what would work best for the ideas we had and our budget. The finished product was absolutely gorgeous. The employees who brought the flowers on the day of were super friendly and did a phenomenal job setting up. HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in the area getting married!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2016

Pam and the staff at Blooming Blossoms did an incredible job creating an "English Garden" theme for our wedding day. We loved our consultation with Pam, she is just a joy to talk to, and she truly understood the vision we wanted for our wedding day. She worked hard to stay within our budget, and she was very helpful along the way throughout the wedding planning process. The flowers were delivered on time and set up beautifully at the church and the reception. The flowers were absolutely stunning on our wedding day, we received so many compliments, and we are so grateful to Blooming Blossoms for helping us create our dream wedding. I would highly recommend Blooming Blossoms to anyone considering them for their wedding!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2016

Pam was great! She followed our vision to a T.
    Very happy with my flowers and centerpieces!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

I loved Blooming Blossoms! Pam and Lauryn were absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with. They understood my vision immediately and worked to not only get us the best flowers but also flowers within our price range. When I first met with Pam, I had a vision in mind, but I knew nothing about flowers and cost; except that I liked white hydrangeas and wanted simplicity. Pam saw my vision immediately and hit it right on the money. The flowers were beautiful and EXACTLY what I envisioned. My bouquet was perfect and I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much Pam!!!! - Lisa & Don 5/28/16

Sent on 06/02/2016

Dana · Married on 04/23/2016

The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I dreamed for! Pam at Blooming Blossoms was fantastic--- despite my lack of knowledge of flowers and also my struggle to get my vision across, she knew EXACTLY what I wanted after a very short consultation! I received several comments about how beautiful and "romantic" my flowers were on the tables, and I absolutely loved mine and my bridesmaid bouquets! Pam worked within a pretty tight budget to deliver me the look I wanted. She also knew my venue (Aldrich Mansion- Warwick, RI) and was honest in saying that less is more when it comes to florals, versus trying to up-sell me as other vendors would! I would recommend Blooming Blossoms to any bride in the RI area... they were wonderful!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Meaghan · Married on 10/11/2015

We used Blooming Blossoms for our wedding in Providence this past October. Pam was so easy to work with. When we first met we went in with some ideas of what we wanted. Pam was very helpful to us in narrowing down our decisions.
    The day of the wedding everything was perfect. My bouquet was so beautiful as were the bridesmaids bouquets. The reception was decorated perfectly.
    We would highly recommend using Blooming Blossoms to anyone looking for a florist in the RI area.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Meg · Married on 10/11/2015

Pam was the force behind creating absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements for our wedding on Sunday, October 11, 2015. The bridal bouquet and groom's boutonniere were, in particular, beyond perfect! Both the ceremony and reception venues came alive with Pam's flowers.

My husband Rick and I would like to thank you once again, Pam, for helping make our wedding a grand success!! We would 110% recommend her services to future couples.

With Best Regards,
    Meg Hansen

Sent on 11/02/2015

Susan · Married on 08/22/2015

Pam is amazing - a true gem of a florist. She did my sister's wedding, which came out fabulous, so of course I had use Pam for my wedding! She was easy to work with and very accommodating in the services she could provide within our (limited) budget. I gave her lots of artistic freedom and as expected she rocked it! She even made accommodations the day before our wedding to have the flowers delivered to the hotel (we originally planned to pick them up ourselves).

Sent on 09/04/2015

Leslie · Married on 08/15/2015

Blooming Blossoms and Pam were absolutely incredible! She was a true pleasure to work with, and worked so closely within your budget and to not compromise your flowers at all! She was honest the entire time through the process, and really listened to what we were looking for. She absolutely nailed all of the flowers for the wedding, I even burst into tears when I saw my bouquet because they were absolutely stunning and even better than I ever imagined! Look no further - Blooming Blossoms is remarkable and not your typical warehouse flower factory. Pam will get to know you, and make your flowers about YOU!

Thank you so much Pam, you made our wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/09/2015

Pam listened to everything that I invisioned and put together beautiful work! I couldn't have imagined a better florist than Blooming Blossoms!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Pam and her staff are amazingly talented and have great attention to detail. My scattered bottles with loose blooms looked amazing for my wedding day and was exactly what I envisioned to have. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. Pam was so amazing, she even brought a flower crown for my dog.

Sent on 10/29/2015