6811 Redwood Drive, Cotati, CA 94931 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bloom Floral and Event Design

MAKE IT BLOOM: No matter the occasion, be it an intimate get together with close friends, an elaborate celebration, or your dream wedding, Bloom floral and event design can bring your ideas to life.

As a recent bride and a young designer, I am very relatable, detail-oriented, and imaginative. I obsess about your flowers so you don't have to! Please contact me to discuss beautiful floral creations for your event.

Intimate Gatherings
Celebrations
Corporate Events

www.bloomfloraldesign.net

Call for a personal consultation
(707) 799-1771
bloomsforyou@gmail.com

1 Reviews for Bloom Floral and Event Design

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2009

Tracy at Bloom Floral did a great job! She took the pictures I sent her for my bouquet and did exactly what I wanted. I was so happy when I saw my flowers. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/03/2011

• DreamMaker Designs
    DreamMaker Designs Wedding Invitations

I love working with Sarah! As a stationery designer myself, I've had the privilege of working with her to design paper goods for her clients. I can honestly say she's easy to work with, has incredible style, and goes above and beyond. In addition, for my clients who need florals and event styling, she's the one I recommend. You won't be disappointed!

• The Beauty Team Sonoma County
    The Beauty Team Sonoma County Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sarah of Bloom Floral and Event Design pours her heart into everything she does. My brides always rave about her work and service. I have seen first hand her dedication to excellence and going above and beyond to make her clients feel wonderful. No matter the size of your event or budget, Sarah will bring your vision to life and make your day bloom!

• Big 4 Party Rentals
    Big 4 Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

Easy to work with and a STUNING since of style. Professional, and can give each bride the look they want.

• 6811 Redwood Drive Cotati, 94931 See on map